- The Latest: Ex-GOP lawmaker wins Railroad Commission runoff Updated: May-24-16 11:27 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The Latest on Texas' primary runoff elections (all times local):
- South Texas IHOP a total loss after fire; No injuries Updated: May-24-16 8:16 am
MCALLEN, Texas - Fire officials say an IHOP restaurant in South Texas was a total loss after a fire.
- Texas unemployment for April up slightly to 4.4 percent Updated: May-20-16 11:55 am
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas unemployment rate rose slightly in April to 4.4 percent, the Texas Workforce Commission reported Friday.
- Grower recalls orange habanero peppers from Texas, Indiana Updated: May-13-16 10:44 pm
MCALLEN, Texas - A South Texas grower has recalled shipments of orange habanero peppers shipped to Indianapolis and McAllen, Texas, since April 28 because of a potential salmonella risk.
- More than 3 dozen immigrants rescued from Texas stash house Updated: May-10-16 3:18 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Investigators say more than three dozen immigrants have been rescued from a South Texas stash house a few miles from the Mexican border.
- Jury rules against Rio Grande Valley school board in suit Updated: Apr-29-16 9:32 am
MCALLEN, Texas - A federal court jury has recommended a Rio Grande Valley school district and four of its board members pay more than $3.2 million in damages after the panel found the school board members improperly retaliated against district workers who opposed them in 2014 elections.