- Ex-Columbus principal agrees to forfeit education license Updated: May-26-16 3:39 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A former Columbus City Schools principal implicated in a district data scrubbing scandal has agreed to never try to re-obtain her state educator's licenses.
- The Latest: Bill on voting hours heads to Ohio governor Updated: May-25-16 11:08 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on legislative activity at the Ohio Statehouse as lawmakers seek to wrap up work before their summer break (all times local):
- Ohio airport to be named in honor of astronaut John Glenn Updated: May-25-16 10:14 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Astronaut John Glenn is getting an airport named in his honor in his home state of Ohio.
- The Latest: Bill naming John Glenn airport passes in Ohio Updated: May-25-16 10:06 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on legislation naming an Ohio airport for astronaut John Glenn (all times local):
- Kasich: Substitute courage for 'stupidity,' fear in politics Updated: May-25-16 5:58 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Republican Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) lamented "the stupidity of politics" at his first public appearance since suspending his 2016 presidential campaign.
- Fires started by kids have killed 5 in Columbus this year Updated: May-25-16 12:13 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus fire officials say three fires started by children have resulted in five fatalities in the city so far this year.
- 34-year-old orangutan dies at Columbus Zoo Updated: May-24-16 7:30 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A 34-year-old orangutan named Sally has died at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.
- 2 killed in head-on, wrong-way motorcycle crash Updated: May-24-16 3:24 am
WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE, Ohio - Authorities say two people were killed when a motorcycle they were on was driving the wrong way and collided head-on with a car about 35 miles southwest of Columbus.
- Police: 1 found fatally shot in Ohio restaurant parking lot Updated: May-23-16 5:41 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police say a man was found fatally shot in a restaurant parking lot in central Ohio.
- Indians' Joba Chamberlain (chest muscle) on disabled list Updated: May-23-16 3:57 pm
CHICAGO - The Cleveland Indians have placed reliever Joba Chamberlain on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left chest muscle, putting on hold his turnaround season.
- 2 of seized tiger's 4 cubs die at Ohio holding facility Updated: May-23-16 3:13 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two of the four cubs born to a seized tiger at Ohio's exotic animal holding facility have died, and the others have been separated from their mother and moved into temporary care at a zoo, a state Department of Agriculture spokeswoman said Monday.
- 3 Ohioans considered VP possibilities this year Updated: May-22-16 1:00 pm
CINCINNATI - Ohio's starring role as a presidential swing state could also earn supporting roles for state politicians on this year's presidential tickets.
- Ohio college holds commencement ceremonies Updated: May-22-16 11:07 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A central Ohio college that helps working adults earn degrees has its commencement ceremonies Sunday.
- More red foxes migrating to the suburbs in central Ohio Updated: May-22-16 10:31 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Paul Crumrine can sometimes catch a quick glimpse of one of his new furry neighbors as the sun starts to set.
- Head-on crash on Ohio interstate leaves 1 dead Updated: May-21-16 3:07 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police say a Columbus man has died after he crashed on a freeway and began driving in the wrong direction until he hit head-on with a tractor trailer.
- In swing state suburbs, white women are skeptical of Trump Updated: May-21-16 1:05 pm
WESTERVILLE, Ohio - For Donald Trump to win the White House in November, he'll need the votes of women like lifelong Republican Wendy Emery.
- Bad Boy concert rocks hard with Puff Daddy, Jay Z, Lil Kim Updated: May-21-16 12:23 pm
NEW YORK - Hours before Puff Daddy hit the stage for an all-star concert featuring his Bad Boy family, Jay Z and Mary J. Blige, he could not contain his excitement.
- Motorcycle officer killed near Columbus lost control on ramp Updated: May-21-16 10:50 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Witnesses are telling investigators that a suburban Columbus police officer killed in a motorcycle crash lost control of his motorcycle and fell to his death from an overpass.
- Ohio zoo photographer chronicles comings, goings of animals Updated: May-21-16 9:35 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Grahm Jones had already photographed lions, zebras and gazelles on a recent weekday morning when he went nose-to-lens with a giraffe.
- Teen, 17, convicted of charges in Ohio quadruple homicide Updated: May-20-16 5:52 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A 17-year-old suspected gang member has been convicted of aggravated murder and other charges for his role in a quadruple homicide during a robbery at a Columbus home last year.
- Annie Glenn, 9 others join Ohio Senior Citizens Hall of Fame Updated: May-20-16 12:17 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Annie Glenn, the wife of former U.S. senator and astronaut John Glenn, is among the Ohio Senior Citizens Hall of Fame's latest inductees.
- Patrol: 4 family members die in car-truck collision in Ohio Updated: May-19-16 8:52 am
MCARTHUR, Ohio - Authorities say the crash between a car and a garbage truck that killed four family members in Ohio occurred when the car failed to yield from a stop sign and pulled into the truck's path.
- 16 historic sites in 12 Ohio counties endangered, group says Updated: May-19-16 8:18 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A historic preservation group has named 16 historic sites across a dozen Ohio counties that it says are most endangered for reasons such as demolition, abandonment and neglect.
- More work, more pay? New rule extends overtime to millions Updated: May-18-16 6:45 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - More than 4 million U.S. workers will become newly eligible for overtime pay under rules issued Wednesday by the Obama administration.
- GOP, Democrats cast Biden's Ohio visit in different lights Updated: May-18-16 5:28 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Democrats say Vice President Joe Biden's Wednesday visit to Ohio was about the economy, but Republicans suggest the stop in a key battleground state was political.