- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Ohio Farm Bureau to hold annual meeting in Columbus Updated: Nov-25-15 3:05 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Farm Bureau will elect leaders and set policies at its upcoming annual meeting in Columbus.
- Report: Lt. Gov. Taylor's ex-aide claimed salon time as work Updated: Nov-24-15 5:54 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The former chief of staff to Ohio's lieutenant governor charged the state about $5,000 for time she spent driving to and from work and hair and nail appointments, the state inspector general said in a report Tuesday.
- Suspect in Ohio family killing threatened 'big boom' in 2009 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:11 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The man suspected of killing three members of an Ohio family in their home including a 7-year-old boy was investigated six years ago for threatening a mass shooting, according to police records.
- Bond set for man accused of raising money for terrorists Updated: Nov-24-15 11:11 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - One of four men accused of trying to send money to an al-Qaida leader will be able to leave jail once his family posts bond, a federal magistrate decided.
- Columbus to pay $30,000 in police excessive force lawsuit Updated: Nov-23-15 5:40 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The City of Columbus is set to pay $30,000 to a man who claimed in a civil rights lawsuit as an Ohio State University student that police officers beat him up over what later amounted to a littering conviction.
- Rival campaign, protesters gear up as Trump hits Ohio Updated: Nov-23-15 5:38 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ahead of Donald Trump's first Ohio campaign stop Monday, supporters of Gov. John Kasich's presidential bid said that the Ohio Republican has the resume to avoid making the type of inflammatory statements that are tripping up GOP rivals who lack similar government experience.
- Study: Ohio a leader in diverting youth from prisons Updated: Nov-23-15 2:26 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A new study shows Ohio as a national leader in diverting juveniles to lower-cost community programs instead of prison.
- Columbus to host US World Cup qualifier against Guatemala Updated: Nov-23-15 2:18 pm
CHICAGO - The U.S. will play its March 29 World Cup qualifier against Guatemala at Columbus, Ohio.
- Police: Woman fatally stabbed in Ohio; suspect sought Updated: Nov-23-15 8:17 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police say a woman has died after she was stabbed near a bar in central Ohio.
- Columbus, Portland win first legs in MLS playoffs Updated: Nov-22-15 10:51 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus' Justin Meram scored after just nine seconds and the Crew went on to beat the New York Red Bulls 2-0 on Sunday in the first leg of the Major League Soccer Eastern Conference finals.
- Sharks win 6th straight, beat Blue Jackets 5-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe the San Jose Sharks should petition to play every game on the road this season.
- Meram, Kamara score, Crew beat Red Bulls 2-0 in 1st leg Updated: Nov-22-15 7:44 pm
- Columbus police learning new tactics after OSU melee Updated: Nov-22-15 1:32 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police in Ohio's capital city say they're trying a new approach to quell potential riots.
- 3 Ohio students in Rhodes Scholars' Class of 2016 Updated: Nov-22-15 11:57 am
WASHINGTON - The daughter of Somali immigrants in Columbus, a Youngstown State University senior, and an Oberlin College senior are among the 32 American men and women chosen as Rhodes scholars to pursue post-graduate studies at Oxford University.
- Court weighs whether school board emails constitute meeting Updated: Nov-22-15 9:28 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court is considering whether an exchange of emails by members of a central Ohio school board violated the state open meetings law.
- Ohio Department of Health accredited in national program Updated: Nov-22-15 5:31 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Department of Health says it has received accreditation through a national program that includes a rigorous peer-reviewed assessment process.
- No. 9 Michigan State beats No. 2 Ohio State 17-14 on late FG Updated: Nov-21-15 9:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The last place Michael Geiger, all 5-foot-8 and 185 pounds of him, wanted to end up was at the bottom of a pile of Michigan State football players.
- Bobrovsky makes 39 saves, Blue Jackets beat Predators 4-0 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:54 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The suddenly surging Columbus Blue Jackets have turned adversity into a galvanizing force.
- AP 2015 Northwest All-District team Updated: Nov-20-15 5:31 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2015 Associated Press Northwest All-District football team, as selected by a media panel from the district:
- Police: Homeless man jumps into river to escape cops; dies Updated: Nov-20-15 10:40 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Authorities say a homeless man who jumped into a central Ohio river for the second time in less than a week while attempting to escape police has died.
- Investigators: Faulty gas shut-off caused home explosion Updated: Nov-20-15 4:32 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Investigators have pinpointed the cause of an explosion that destroyed a central Ohio home.
- In Ohio, Bill Clinton stresses importance of public service Updated: Nov-19-15 7:28 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former President Bill Clinton on Thursday stressed the importance that public service will play in an increasingly interdependent world.
- Man dies in southeastern Ohio house fire Updated: Nov-19-15 1:08 pm
BUCHTEL, Ohio - Authorities say a man has been killed in a house fire in rural southeastern Ohio.
- Ohio probes whether Wright University violated lobbying laws Updated: Nov-19-15 10:49 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's attorney general is investigating whether Wright State University and its consultant violated state lobbying laws when the school paid him about $2 million without a state board's prior approval.