- Davenport doctor fined for authorizing online prescriptions Updated: Feb-10-16 5:44 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - An eastern Iowa doctor accused of prescribing medication to strangers online has agreed to pay a $10,000 fine.
- Former retail stores being converted to storage businesses Updated: Feb-07-16 6:56 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Another former big box retail store in Davenport has been converted into a self-service storage center.
- No. 6 Texas beats Iowa State 65-49 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:15 pm
AMES, Iowa - Texas needed 10 minutes of torrid shooting - and the best game of Ariel Atkins' life - to notch yet another win on the road.
- Ballet program encourages Davenport children to read Updated: Feb-06-16 10:51 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - About 1,400 first-graders in the Davenport Community School District received ballet lessons last week, thanks to a pilot program developed by Ballet Quad-Cities to encourage reading.
- Drinking long intertwined in Dubuque's culture Updated: Feb-06-16 10:49 am
DUBUQUE, Iowa - Wherever Sue Greene looks, she sees alcohol ingrained into the fabric of Dubuque's culture and history.
- Association honors work by Iowa newspapers Updated: Feb-05-16 10:01 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Des Moines Register was named Friday as the Iowa Newspaper Association 2016 "Newspaper of the Year."
- Man and teen plead guilty in fatal Iowa drag race Updated: Feb-05-16 6:43 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A man and a teenager have pleaded guilty to charges in connection to a drag racing crash that killed an elderly couple.
- Sentencing hearing postponed in fatal Davenport stabbing Updated: Feb-05-16 7:58 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - The sentencing hearing for a man convicted of fatally stabbing a Davenport woman and injuring her husband has been postponed.
- Davenport man sentenced in disability benefits fraud case Updated: Feb-02-16 7:34 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A Davenport man has been sentenced to 15 months in federal prison after prosecutors say he continued to receive disability benefits while he was serving prison time in an unrelated case.
- Mistrial declared before Iowa child sex abuse trial begins Updated: Jan-26-16 9:58 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A mistrial has been declared before a jury was chosen to judge a convicted child sex offender accused of fondling a 13-year-old boy in Scott County in 2011.
- Judge declares mistrial in Davenport stabbing case Updated: Jan-25-16 6:32 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A Scott County jury could not reach an agreement in the case of an 18-year-old accused of stabbing another student in Davenport, and the judge has declared a mistrial.
- As Bloomberg weighs White House run, Iowa voters ask, 'Who?' Updated: Jan-23-16 7:11 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's latest flirtation with a White House run has set the political world aflutter.
- Crane operator makes long climb, gets high view of Davenport Updated: Jan-16-16 10:56 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Ben Hepton channels his inner Boy Scout these days. The 28-year-old sets out at 6:30 most mornings with a backpack slung over his shoulder and climbs one rung after another to the top of the tallest crane currently operating in the Quad-Cities.
- Davenport selects new police chief Updated: Jan-12-16 3:22 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - City officials say Davenport will have a new police chief, pending the approval of the Civil Service Commission.