- MLB commissioner announces Hall of Fame tour stops Updated: May-26-16 7:51 pm
DYERSVILLE, Iowa - Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred traveled to the "Field of Dreams" movie site in eastern Iowa on Thursday to announce this year's National Baseball Hall of Fame tour stops in six cities.
- App helps Iowa man get drunken driving conviction tossed Updated: May-25-16 5:13 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An Iowa man's use of a smartphone application to get legal help in the middle of the night proved key in getting his drunken driving conviction overturned.
- Davenport ride renovated to meet disability standards Updated: May-23-16 4:48 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - The Ferris wheel in Davenport has been renovated to allow people with disabilities to enjoy a ride.
- 3rd executive pleads guilty in contract bribery scheme Updated: May-20-16 5:01 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Another executive of a municipal contractor has pleaded guilty to his role in a scheme to bribe a former Bettendorf city official.
- Census: Iowa's largest cities making small population gains Updated: May-19-16 10:55 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - The latest U.S. Census estimates show Iowa's largest cities gained in population and that the Des Moines suburb of Ankeny is among the fastest growing cities in the country.
- Trial delayed for Illinois man in 1990 Iowa slaying of girl Updated: May-18-16 7:22 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A judge has delayed the third trial of an Illinois man charged with the 1990 killing of a 9-year-old girl in eastern Iowa.
- Ceremony set for new eastern Iowa sheriff's headquarters Updated: May-15-16 12:09 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Officials in eastern Iowa plan to gather later this month to mark the start of construction on a new $4.55 million headquarters for the Scott County sheriff's department.
- Corps offers to install dock at new Davenport park Updated: May-12-16 2:34 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers says it will pay for modifications to a new park in Davenport along the Mississippi River if the city lets it dock a giant towboat there.
- 67-year-old man dies in Davenport house fire Updated: May-11-16 1:44 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A 67-year-old man has died in an accidental Davenport house fire.
- Police: Iowa woman tried to flush newborn, left it in trash Updated: May-10-16 12:43 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Authorities say an Iowa woman who tried to flush her newborn down a toilet then left the baby for dead in a hospital trash can has been charged with child endangerment.
- Davenport school officials seek tenants for old school Updated: May-07-16 5:02 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Davenport Community School District officials are soliciting agencies to rent space on the first floor of J.B. Young K-8 School in Davenport.