- Belgium questions 4 IS suspects who may have planned attacks Updated: May-25-16 3:54 pm
BRUSSELS - Belgian prosecutors said Wednesday they have questioned four suspected Islamic State group recruiters, who may have planned new attacks in the country.
- Dutch king: European bouquet incomplete without English rose Updated: May-25-16 12:03 pm
BRUSSELS - Dutch King Willem-Alexander used a speech to the European Parliament on Wednesday to make a plea for unity less than a month before Britain's referendum on whether to remain in the 28-nation bloc.
- Brussels police chief injured during anti-austerity clashes Updated: May-24-16 4:24 pm
BRUSSELS - The Brussels police chief was injured Tuesday during clashes at the end of a major anti-austerity demonstration attended by around 50,000 people in the center of the Belgian capital.
- EU boosts Med naval mission for Libya coast guard training Updated: May-23-16 12:16 pm
BRUSSELS - The European Union boosted the role of its naval operation in the Mediterranean on Monday after Libya granted permission for the EU to train its coastguard, as increasing numbers of desperate migrants leave the country in unseaworthy boats bound for Italy.
- Islamic State's lasting grip is a new hurdle for Europe, US Updated: May-22-16 6:24 am
PARIS - The girl, speaking in the lilting accent of southern France, appeared in government ads describing how she was recruited by Islamic State extremists during her quest for religion, then encouraged to quit school and go to Syria, and finally to plot a suicide attack against a synagogue at home.
- Brother of Brussels bomber wins European taekwondo gold Updated: May-21-16 2:53 pm
MONTREUX, Switzerland - Mourad Laachraoui, the brother of one of the Brussels airport suicide bombers, keeps enhancing his Olympic taekwondo prospects after winning his third gold medal this year.
- Authorities release suspect in Nov 13 Paris attacks Updated: May-19-16 11:46 am
BRUSSELS - Authorities have released a suspect in the Nov. 13 Paris attacks who is charged with terrorism offenses and accused of having links to suspects in the case.
- US officials in Belgium to promote intelligence-sharing Updated: May-10-16 12:00 pm
BRUSSELS - A U.S. government delegation is in Belgium to promote greater intelligence-sharing by Belgian and European authorities in the wake of the March suicide bombings that killed 32 victims here, the group's members said Tuesday.
- Athlete hurt in Brussels attacks says recovery going well Updated: May-09-16 8:06 pm
ROCHESTER, Michigan - Former Oakland University basketball player Sebastien Bellin says he expects to return to Michigan in two or three weeks and his recovery following the March bombings at an airport in Brussels is ahead of schedule.
- Extremist trial underway amid high security in Brussels Updated: May-09-16 7:34 am
BRUSSELS - Under heavy security, a trial began in Belgium on Monday of a suspected extremist cell linked to the now-dead ringleader of last year's lethal attacks in Paris.
- 3rd of 4 Mormon missionaries injured in Brussels goes home Updated: Apr-28-16 7:31 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Mormon missionary injured in the Brussels bombing attack is back at home after he was released from a Salt Lake City hospital.
- The Latest: Paris suspect charged with terrorist murders Updated: Apr-27-16 12:38 pm
PARIS - The Latest on Paris attacks (all times local):