- Police: Woman in custody after car chase in Burlington Updated: Feb-05-16 11:19 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Authorities say they took a woman into custody in a stolen vehicle after a series of hit-and-run crashes and a car chase in Burlington.
- Police: Woman in custody after hit-and-run crashes, chase Updated: Feb-05-16 4:27 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Police say a woman was taken into custody after multiple hit-and-run crashes and a car chase in Burlington.
- Burlington slaying remains unsolved after more than a year Updated: Feb-04-16 11:41 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The killing of a former University of Vermont student remains unsolved more than a year after he was found dead in his Burlington apartment.
- Vermont beats Maine 85-68 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:09 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Ethan O'Day had 23 points, eight rebounds, four assists and three blocks on Wednesday night and Vermont beat Maine 85-68.
- Former steel manufacturer exec pleads guilty to fraud Updated: Feb-03-16 6:47 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A chief financial officer of a New Hampshire steel manufacturer that faced bankruptcy has pleaded guilty in Vermont to charges of making false statements about assets, in what prosecutors said was a multi-million-dollar bank fraud case.
- Raise your spoons: Ben & Jerry's now has nondairy ice cream Updated: Feb-03-16 4:18 pm
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Raise your spoons: Ben & Jerry's now has nondairy ice cream.
- Vermont city bills Trump campaign for rally expenses Updated: Feb-03-16 4:11 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A Vermont city has billed Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign for expenses incurred from a rally held there last month.
- Shelburne's battle with Vermont Railway headed to court Updated: Feb-01-16 11:32 am
SHELBURNE, Vermont - The northwest Vermont town of Shelburne is taking its battle with Vermont Railway to court over a planned intermodal railway facility off U.S. Route 7.
- Chief: Burlington officers didn't fire weapons in fatal raid Updated: Jan-27-16 12:36 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Police officials say Burlington officers did not discharge their weapons during a fatal drug bust that ended with the shooting death of the 56-year-old suspect, but they did take part in the raid.
- US judge moves Vermont death penalty trial to February 2017 Updated: Jan-27-16 5:01 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The federal death penalty retrial of a Vermont man charged with killing a Rutland supermarket worker in 2000 is being delayed until February 2017.
- New brewery coming to Burlington's waterfront in spring Updated: Jan-26-16 4:54 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A new brewery is coming to Burlington's waterfront with an expected grand opening planned for the spring of this year.
- Steidl scores 17 points, Vermont beats UMBC 79-72 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:53 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Kurt Steidl scored 17 points and Vermont beat Maryland-Baltimore County 79-72 on Sunday.
- 2 Vermont bus groups to be known as Green Mountain Transit Updated: Jan-24-16 10:04 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Chittenden County Transportation Authority and the Green Mountain Transit Agency are going to be known as Green Mountain Transit.
- Vermont Health Department urges caution in cold weather Updated: Jan-24-16 8:27 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont Health Department is reminding people to take care when they're outside during the winter cold.
- Burlington nonprofit purchases 11 UVM residential buildings Updated: Jan-22-16 4:32 am
ESSEX, Vermont - Officials say the Champlain Housing Trust has reached an agreement to purchase 11 residential buildings from the University of Vermont for $3.9 million.
- UVM still well short of $50M fundraising goal for new arena Updated: Jan-21-16 5:13 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - University of Vermont officials say they aren't panicking after the Burlington school remains well short of its fundraising goal for financing a new sports arena a year and a half later.
- Star of reality show 'Wicked Tuna' pleads guilty to fraud Updated: Jan-20-16 7:59 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A man featured on the reality television show "Wicked Tuna" pleaded guilty Wednesday to federal charges in Vermont he received government disability benefits while he was fishing on the show.
- Primerano scores 17, UMass-Lowell beats Vermont 93-82 Updated: Jan-18-16 9:10 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Logan Primerano made all 10 of his free throw attempts and scored a career-high 17 points to help UMass-Lowell beat Vermont 93-82 Monday night.
- Vermont Air National Guard to be flying at night Updated: Jan-18-16 9:42 am
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont Air National Guard will be training at night for the next two weeks.
- Police: 3 teens arrested after South Burlington robbery Updated: Jan-18-16 9:31 am
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Police have arrested three teens in connection with an armed robbery at a gas station convenience store in South Burlington over the weekend.
- Vermont birders tally 36 eagles during annual count Jan. 9 Updated: Jan-17-16 12:10 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Conservation biologists and birders say Vermont's bald eagle population, decimated by concentrations of the pesticide DDT decades ago, is showing strong signs of recovery.
- Vermont man who ran over officer's foot is in custody Updated: Jan-17-16 9:30 am
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - A Vermont man who ran over an officer's foot while resisting arrest is in custody.
- ECHO host annual Martin Luther King Jr. celebration Updated: Jan-16-16 8:57 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The ECHO science center and lake aquarium in Burlington is holding its annual Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebration with discussions, music, activities and free admission.
- Uber driver pleads not guilty to February 2015 sex assault Updated: Jan-15-16 6:16 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A former Burlington Uber driver has pleaded not guilty to a sexual assault charge.
- Prosecutor: Man walked $1.6M in pills across border on sled Updated: Jan-14-16 6:57 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Authorities say a Canadian man was arrested while pulling a sled carrying more than 180 pounds of prescription pills across the border into the United States.