- Iowa courts now paperless as of July 1 Updated: Jul-04-15 1:41 pm
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - Filing a court claim in Iowa now only requires a computer.
- Man sought in Chicago slaying arrested in northern Iowa Updated: Jul-01-15 9:05 am
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A man suspected in a Chicago slaying has been arrested in northern Iowa.
- 74-year-old man convicted of child sex abuse seeks new trial Updated: Jun-27-15 2:05 pm
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A 74-year-old Floyd man convicted last month of child sexual abuse is seeking a new trial.
- No injuries reported in northern Iowa crash of light plane Updated: Jun-24-15 7:08 am
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - No injuries have been reported in the crash of a light plane that lost power while flying over northern Iowa.
- Former Iowa teacher charged with sex offenses in 2 counties Updated: Jun-22-15 7:34 am
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A former Pella band teacher charged in Marion County with sexual exploitation by a school employee also has been charged with sexually assaulting a 15-year-old Charles City girl in Floyd County.
- Iowan accused of having gun at school intends to change plea Updated: Jun-19-15 9:08 am
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A hearing has been scheduled in August so a Charles City man can change his earlier plea on a charge of having a firearm on school grounds.
- Iowa woman wins another $30K prize in lottery scratch game Updated: Jun-05-15 10:33 am
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A Charles City woman has claimed her second $30,000 prize from one of the Iowa Lottery's scratch games.