- Warehouse catches fire in northern Ohio, contents destroyed Updated: Nov-26-15 4:52 pm
OBERLIN, Ohio - Investigators in northern Ohio planned to return to the scene of a fire that all but destroyed the center of a warehouse and caused its roof to collapse.
- No. 5 Baylor uses balanced offense to rout Cincinnati 72-34 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:45 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Baylor used its size advantage to overpower Cincinnati.
- Student in Ohio State lake jump probably died of broken neck Updated: Nov-26-15 4:38 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A student who jumped into a lake at Ohio State University as part of an annual event probably died from a broken neck, the county coroner said Thursday.
- Ex-Frisch's exec makes plea deal in $4M embezzlement case Updated: Nov-26-15 3:40 pm
CINCINNATI - Court records show a former assistant treasurer of the Cincinnati-based company behind dozens of Frisch's Big Boy restaurants is agreeing to plead guilty to charges of wire fraud and filing a false tax return.
- Nagbe's year: Citizenship, playoffs and the US national team Updated: Nov-26-15 3:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Things couldn't be better for Darlington Nagbe.
- Authorities in northwest Ohio investigating fatal crash Updated: Nov-26-15 12:23 pm
NAPOLEON, Ohio - Authorities in Henry County in northwest Ohio are investigating the cause of a fatal crash that shut down westbound lanes of U.S. 24 on Wednesday night.
- 2 arrested in southern Ohio with 131 bags of marijuana Updated: Nov-26-15 11:56 am
WILMINGTON, Ohio - Deputies in Clinton County say they arrested two Columbus men who were found traveling through southern Ohio with 131 marked bags of marijuana worth more than $200,000.
- Leader says Ohio school board to pick interim superintendent Updated: Nov-26-15 11:04 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The head of Ohio's state school board has ended a disagreement over who will select the interim state superintendent to serve until a permanent replacement has been found for retiring Superintendent Richard Ross: The board will make the pick.
- Ohio choir may end 72-year 'Messiah' tradition Updated: Nov-26-15 10:51 am
MASSILLON, Ohio - Organizers say a northeast Ohio choir's 72-year tradition of performing Handel's "Messiah" is at risk due to declining attendance and rising costs.
- Bill would restrict some Ohio villages' ticketing practices Updated: Nov-26-15 10:16 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State lawmakers are trying to prevent some Ohio villages from accepting direct payments for traffic-related violations.
- Ohio hospitals already preparing for GOP National Convention Updated: Nov-26-15 9:47 am
CLEVELAND - Hospitals around Cleveland are beginning to prepare for next year's Republican National Convention and an influx of up to 50,000 visitors.
- Official: College's enrollment drop due to stronger economy Updated: Nov-26-15 9:42 am
PERRYSBURG, Ohio - Enrollment at a community college in northwestern Ohio has fallen to less than half what it was in 2009.
- Ohioan accused of stealing $940K in benefits over 23 years Updated: Nov-26-15 6:11 am
CLEVELAND - The attorney general's office says a Cleveland-area woman accused of stealing more than $940,000 in public pension and Social Security benefits over more than two decades has been indicted on felony charges.
- Ohio man convicted in sex abuse of girls gets life in prison Updated: Nov-26-15 5:01 am
CLEVELAND - A suburban Cleveland man accused of using alcohol and candy laced with psychedelic drugs in sexually abusing three girls has been formally sentenced to life in prison without parole.
- Judge won't toss millionaire businessman's prison time Updated: Nov-26-15 4:01 am
AKRON, Ohio - A federal judge has refused to throw out the prison sentence of an Ohio telemarketing millionaire who was convicted of witness tampering but acquitted on charges related to campaign contributions made by employees, relatives and others.
- Ohio air travelers choose Florida for holidays, site says Updated: Nov-26-15 3:02 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The travel website Priceline.com says Florida is the top out-of-state destination for Ohio residents who are flying somewhere for the holidays.
- Ohio State and Michigan have combined for many memories Updated: Nov-26-15 2:31 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - When Ohio State plays Michigan for the 112th time, Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh will begin a chapter in perhaps college football's greatest rivalry.
- Youngstown State downs Thiel College 69-55 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:09 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Bobby Hain and Jorden Kaufman scored 13 points apiece and Youngstown State beat Division III Thiel College 69-55 on Wednesday.
- Uncle: Girl who survived deadly home shooting doing OK Updated: Nov-25-15 6:32 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The uncle of a 12-year-old Ohio girl wounded in a shooting that killed her parents and 7-year-old brother says she could be released from the hospital soon.
- Bengals headed to London for first time next season Updated: Nov-25-15 6:14 pm
CINCINNATI - The tiger-striped helmets are headed to London for the first time.
- Browns didn't discuss cutting Johnny Manziel before benching Updated: Nov-25-15 6:00 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns believe sacking Johnny Manziel themselves will do him good.
- Ohio Statehouse to see increased security measures next week Updated: Nov-25-15 5:23 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Security procedures are increasing at the Ohio Statehouse next week.
- Police: Suspect in boy's shooting is found dead in street Updated: Nov-25-15 5:02 pm
NORTHWOOD, Ohio - Police in northern Ohio say a man suspected in a shooting that critically hurt a 7-year-old boy at a home was later found dead just a block away.
- Lawyer: Man accused of taking son in '02 to plead not guilty Updated: Nov-25-15 3:14 pm
CLEVELAND - The attorney for a Cleveland man accused of taking his 5-year-old son from the Alabama home of the boy's mother in 2002 and creating new identities says he will plead not guilty next week.
- Body buried in Ohio yard is identified as California man Updated: Nov-25-15 3:14 pm
CLEVELAND - A body found buried in the backyard of a vacant Cleveland home has been identified as a 31-year-old California man who was fatally shot in the head.