- HUD awards over $428K for local Indiana homeless programs Updated: May-03-16 5:58 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has awarded more than $428,000 in grants to five local homeless housing and service programs across Indiana.
- Young entrepreneurs gather for CEO trade show Updated: May-02-16 5:05 am
KOKOMO, Indiana - Landscaping, interior design and locally produced and sold honey were just some of the businesses on display at the second Kokomo CEO trade show Wednesday.
- Kokomo officials pass measure aimed at limiting police calls Updated: Apr-27-16 2:50 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - In an effort to limit unnecessary calls to the Kokomo Police Department, local officials have decided to impose fines on property owners who frequently rely on officers to resolve small issues.
- String Players enjoy friendship, love of music for 16 years Updated: Apr-26-16 4:27 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - If you arrive to the home of Tim and Gayle Ryberg on a Friday night and hear music, don't bother knocking on the door. Just come inside.
- Kokomo nonprofit opens new classroom building after tornado Updated: Apr-22-16 1:36 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - A nonprofit serving people with disabilities has opened a new education and family engagement center that replaces one destroyed by a tornado in 2013.
- Slain Indiana deputy's widow to receive his service gun Updated: Apr-19-16 11:00 am
KOKOMO, Indiana - County board members in Indiana have amended an ordinance allowing the widow of a deputy killed while on duty to keep his service weapon.
- Analysis: 38 Indiana water systems topped EPA lead limit Updated: Apr-09-16 10:14 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The water system for a western Indiana high school is among nearly 40 in the state that have exceeded federally allowable lead levels at least once since the start of 2013, an analysis shows.