- South Bend officials hope shorter drive means more visitors Updated: May-22-16 10:23 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Tourism officials in the South Bend area are making a pitch to central Indiana residents that the northern Indiana city is not as far away as it used to be.
- Kokomo taxi cab company's owner gets probation in fraud case Updated: May-21-16 5:19 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - The owner of a central Indiana taxi cab company has been sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty to federal Medicaid fraud charges.
- Fundraiser eyed to replace Indiana mansion's slate roof Updated: May-19-16 6:28 am
KOKOMO, Indiana - A 19th century mansion that's one of Kokomo's most iconic buildings is getting a fundraiser for an estimated $500,000 project to replace its slate roof.
- Howard County deputy who survived shootout back on duty Updated: May-09-16 10:43 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - A Howard County sheriff's deputy injured in a shootout in which another officer was fatally wounded is back on the job.
- EPA accuses Kokomo glass plant of violating Clean Air Act Updated: May-05-16 3:29 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has accused an Indiana art glass manufacturer of violating federal clean-air standards and emitting elevated amounts of potentially toxic materials.
- HUD awards over $428K for local Indiana homeless programs Updated: May-03-16 5:58 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has awarded more than $428,000 in grants to five local homeless housing and service programs across Indiana.
- Young entrepreneurs gather for CEO trade show Updated: May-02-16 5:05 am
KOKOMO, Indiana - Landscaping, interior design and locally produced and sold honey were just some of the businesses on display at the second Kokomo CEO trade show Wednesday.
- Kokomo officials pass measure aimed at limiting police calls Updated: Apr-27-16 2:50 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - In an effort to limit unnecessary calls to the Kokomo Police Department, local officials have decided to impose fines on property owners who frequently rely on officers to resolve small issues.
- String Players enjoy friendship, love of music for 16 years Updated: Apr-26-16 4:27 pm
KOKOMO, Indiana - If you arrive to the home of Tim and Gayle Ryberg on a Friday night and hear music, don't bother knocking on the door. Just come inside.