- North Platte River flooding forces zoo, campground to close Updated: May-22-16 5:58 pm
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - Flooding along the North Platte River in Scottsbluff forced the closure of the zoo and nearby campground and park.
- Antique tractors on display as part of Nebraska event Updated: May-21-16 6:32 pm
BEATRICE, Nebraska - As many as 80 antique tractors will be on display as part of the 2016 Tractor Relay Across Nebraska trekking through Nebraska next month.
- Man accused of stealing machine to clear snow OKs plea deal Updated: May-19-16 12:24 pm
GERING, Nebraska - A man accused of stealing a front end loader to clear snow from private parking lots in Scottsbluff has made a plea deal with prosecutors.
- A timeline of allegations against nurse accused of fondling Updated: May-15-16 3:12 pm
DENVER - A Colorado nurse is charged with inappropriately touching six women under his care in Colorado and three more in Nebraska. Thomas Moore is scheduled for a hearing Monday in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Fire caused $450,000 damage at Scottsbluff church Updated: May-15-16 1:47 pm
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - A fire at a Scottsbluff church earlier this month caused $450,000 damage because it burned for more than five hours before being discovered.
- Police: Kids hurt when school bus driver slammed on brakes Updated: May-13-16 11:56 am
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - Scottsbluff police have been investigating reports that several children were injured when a school bus driver slammed on its brakes.
- 4 plead not guilty to methamphetamine conspiracy charges Updated: May-02-16 12:10 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Two men and two women accused by authorities of being involved in a meth ring have pleaded not guilty to drug conspiracy charges.
- Man goes to jail for trying to get loan in brother's name Updated: May-01-16 2:10 pm
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - A 55-year-old western Nebraska man has been sentenced to six months in jail for trying to take out a loan in his brother's name.
- Spring snowstorm in forecast for western Nebraska Updated: Apr-29-16 1:47 pm
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - A slow-moving system is expected to bring a mix of rain and snow to the Panhandle and other parts of western Nebraska.
- Nebraskan accused of killing brother held on $500K bail Updated: Apr-26-16 12:15 pm
GERING, Nebraska - A 40-year-old Alliance man has been accused of fatally stabbing and slashing his brother in Scottsbluff.