- New Mexico Supreme Court affirms murder conviction Updated: May-20-16 7:31 am
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - The New Mexico Supreme Court has affirmed the murder conviction of a Carlsbad man who killed his Texas girlfriend in 2014.
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park elevators back in operation Updated: May-19-16 2:09 pm
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Passenger elevators in Carlsbad Caverns National Park are working again.
- 3.1 quake reported near Texas-New Mexico border Updated: May-17-16 2:06 pm
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - A magnitude 3.1 earthquake struck in a remote part of southeastern New Mexico near the Texas border, but there have been no reports of any damage.
- 2 dead in separate car crashes in New Mexico Updated: May-14-16 11:36 am
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico State Police are investigating two separate crashes that killed two people, including a 3-year-old boy.
- Recent Intrepid Potash mine layoffs hurt Carlsbad economy Updated: May-13-16 1:53 pm
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - The recent layoffs at a potash mining facility in southeastern New Mexico are expected to slow the economy in surrounding areas.
- Potash company to idle mine in southeastern New Mexico Updated: May-09-16 5:05 pm
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - A Denver-based company says it plans to suspend production at a potash mining facility in southeastern New Mexico, with hundreds of workers reportedly losing their jobs.