- 7 arrested in illegal Larimer County marijuana operation Updated: Oct-08-15 4:23 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The Larimer County Sheriff's Office has arrested seven people after raiding an illegal marijuana grow operation near Fort Collins.
- Genetically pure bison to return to northern Colorado Updated: Oct-08-15 6:15 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A herd of genetically pure bison will be released to the Northern Colorado plains next month, bringing an end to a yearslong effort to return home a species once on the brink of extinction.
- Fort Collins weighs allowing women to go topless in public Updated: Oct-06-15 5:01 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Fort Collins officials are considering changes to the city's ordinance on public nudity that would allow women to go topless in public.
- Your guess as good as forecasters' regarding El Nino Updated: Oct-03-15 9:26 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - You may have heard Bruce Lee is coming to Northern Colorado this winter.
- Fort Collins-Loveland airport to test new virtual tower Updated: Oct-02-15 9:48 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A new virtual control tower intended to increase aviation safety will get its first test run at the Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport.
- Dogs surrendered by no-kill rescue group find new home Updated: Sep-26-15 3:50 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Three of four dogs surrendered to the Larimer Humane Society by a no-kill animal rescue have found temporary housing following a dispute over management of their previous home.
- Colorado theater shooting therapy dog treated for pain Updated: Sep-23-15 1:17 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A therapy dog who comforted victims and relatives during the Colorado theater shooting trial is getting some TLC himself after developing severe neck pain.
- Student says video mimicking school shooting was just a joke Updated: Sep-23-15 10:44 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Court records show that the 19-year-old whose Snapchat video led to the evacuation of a college campus told police he was just joking around.
- Football team's sheep mascot died of natural causes Updated: Sep-23-15 5:11 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Colorado State University officials say their sheep mascot who died the morning before a major rivalry game did so of natural causes.
- Colorado's high court to decide if cities can ban fracking Updated: Sep-21-15 4:39 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Supreme Court agreed Monday to decide whether cities can ban hydraulic fracturing, stepping into a high-stakes battle over whether local governments can impose tougher oil and gas rules than the state.
- Minnesota beats Colorado State 23-20 in overtime Updated: Sep-12-15 9:12 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Colorado State coach Mike Bobo saluted his players for giving it their all against the Minnesota Gophers, saying "they played hard, and I mean hard, for 60 minutes."
- CSU breaks ground on on-campus stadium Updated: Sep-12-15 4:41 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Colorado State coach Mike Bobo stood in a large campus parking lot 3 1/2 hours before kickoff against Minnesota on Saturday and jokingly issued an old-fashioned dare to the Gophers and coach Jerry Kill.
- Fungal disease to dull some Colorado fall foliage this year Updated: Sep-09-15 9:11 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Forestry experts say trees in parts of Colorado won't be as vivid this fall as the leaves change due to two fungal leaf diseases.