- Heavy rain fills streams, streets in eastern Nebraska Updated: Aug-28-15 8:48 am
NORFOLK, Nebraska - The National Weather Services has issued flood advisories for several eastern Nebraska counties after thunderstorms dumped heavy rain.
- All 4 Neligh council members will face recall, official says Updated: Aug-28-15 8:06 am
NELIGH, Nebraska - Authorities say all four Neligh (NEE'-lee) City Council members will face recall in a special election.
- Construction begins on school to replace one storm destroyed Updated: Aug-23-15 6:31 pm
WISNER, Nebraska - Construction has begun on a new school to replace the one Pilger lost in the 2014 tornado, but it won't be in that town.
- Nonprofit leader seeks center to help families in need Updated: Aug-20-15 5:49 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - The leader of a nonprofit wants to establish a community center in Norfolk to help families find the resources they need.
- Norfolk hospital physicians say they want 2 doctors back Updated: Aug-20-15 2:40 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - A group of physicians at a northeast Nebraska hospital say they want two former colleagues reinstated to their jobs.
- Nebraskan gets home confinement for cheating on US taxes Updated: Aug-17-15 9:55 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - A northeast Nebraska man who already has paid nearly $202,000 in restitution has been given six months of home confinement for cheating on his federal income taxes.
- Norfolk hospital parts ways with 2 of its top doctors Updated: Aug-15-15 6:04 pm
NORFOLK, Nebraska - A northeast Nebraska hospital has parted ways with two of its top doctors who voiced concerns about the facility.
- Feds file $218,000 in tax liens against Norfolk councilman Updated: Aug-03-15 8:56 am
NORFOLK, Nebraska - Federal authorities have filed $218,000 in liens against a Norfolk city councilman over unpaid taxes.