- Autopsy set on man's body found near Little League field Updated: Jun-03-15 7:24 am
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - Police and a coroner were investigating a man's body found near a Little League field in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Man sentenced to 7 to 16 years in girlfriend's death Updated: May-31-15 3:10 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A man has been sentenced to seven to 16 years in prison in the death of his girlfriend in northeastern Pennsylvania that authorities said followed a beating on New Year's Eve in 2013.
- Cops: Man said he'd shoot road workers who wanted car moved Updated: May-22-15 8:34 am
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - Police say a Pennsylvania man threatened to get a gun and shoot highway workers who were telling him to move his car.
- Dems select Philly judge, Pittsburgh lawyer in court races Updated: May-19-15 11:28 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Philadelphia judge was nominated by Democrats in Tuesday's primary election to run for a seat on the statewide Superior Court, while voters bucked the party's endorsement and nominated a former Allegheny County solicitor to run for a Commonwealth Court seat.
- Man serving life gets 18 to 40 more years in inmate assault Updated: May-16-15 10:50 am
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A man serving a life term on a murder conviction has been sentenced to an additional 18 to 40 years in prison in the stabbing of another inmate in a northeastern Pennsylvania prison.
- Child welfare workers go on strike in NE Pennsylvania Updated: May-15-15 1:31 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - Workers with a child welfare agency in northeastern Pennsylvania went on strike Friday amid a showdown over their contract.
- Child services workers in Scranton area near possible strike Updated: May-14-15 2:49 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - About 100 county Children and Family Services workers in Scranton are making plans to strike.
- Police: Parents were on painkillers when newborn found dead Updated: May-07-15 9:26 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania couple has been charged in the death of their newborn son who police say the parents found blue and lifeless next to them in bed after they had taken a painkiller and anti-anxiety medication.