- Winners announced in 2015 PAPME contest Updated: May-20-16 11:52 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Patriot-News and the Erie Times-News won sweepstakes awards Friday at the Pennsylvania Associated Press Managing Editors' annual banquet.
- Ex-financial planner forced from 6 firms charged with fraud Updated: May-12-16 6:08 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A former Pennsylvania financial planner who worked at 11 investment firms and was ousted from at least six of them has been charged with defrauding investors through the sale of high-risk investment products.
- College to open satellite campus at struggling mall Updated: May-09-16 3:35 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A struggling northeastern Pennsylvania mall will soon be the home of a satellite campus of a college in the region.
- Fire destroys historic building built by Pennsylvania Coal Updated: May-09-16 5:31 am
DUNMORE, Pennsylvania - Officials say a fire has destroyed a historic building constructed by the Pennsylvania Coal Co. in 1870.
- NY man dies in triple fatal wrong-way crash in Pennsylvania Updated: May-09-16 5:28 am
HARFORD, Pennsylvania - State troopers say a New York man was one of three people killed in wrong-way crash on Interstate 81 in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Man deemed competent for trial in 2014 housing project death Updated: May-07-16 1:39 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man has been found competent to stand trial in the 2014 death of his neighbor in a Scranton housing project.
- University of Scranton ends hazing probe; teams on probation Updated: May-05-16 7:39 am
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - The University of Scranton has finished its investigation into alleged hazing involving its men's and women's swimming and diving programs.
- Same term imposed on woman in care-dependent brother's death Updated: May-04-16 1:11 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A woman convicted of neglecting her 32-year-old care-dependent brother, who had Down syndrome, has been resentenced to the same six- to 15-year sentence overturned by an appeals court.
- Jury: Firm not liable for burns blamed on exploding body wax Updated: Apr-29-16 9:25 am
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A jury says a New York company isn't responsible for burns a northeastern Pennsylvania woman said were caused by a bottle of exploding body wax.
- Turnpike announces next step in plans for Scranton Beltway Updated: Apr-28-16 3:14 pm
PITTSTON, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission says it plans to hire an engineering firm as a next step in creating a beltway in the Scranton area to ease congestion on Interstate 81.
- The Latest: McGinty, Toomey tangle in victory speeches Updated: Apr-26-16 11:58 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Latest on Pennsylvania's primary (all times local):