- El Paso man arrested after department store melee over TVs Updated: Nov-28-15 4:14 pm
EL PASO, Texas - A 23-year-old El Paso man is free on bond after he was arrested during a melee at a department store over television sets.
- Man arrested for practicing home dentistry without a license Updated: Nov-24-15 8:02 am
EL PASO, Texas - El Paso police have arrested a man accused of practicing dentistry without a license.
- UTEP opens Coastal Classic with 88-66 win over Alcorn Sate Updated: Nov-22-15 11:23 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Dominic Artis scored 19 points, Earvin Morris added 18 and Texas-El Paso built a 10-point lead in the first half and cruised to an 88-66 victory over Alcorn State on Sunday night in the first round of the Corpus Christie Coastal Classic.
- 2 dead, 10 hurt in crash east of El Paso involving band bus Updated: Nov-20-15 8:28 am
EL PASO, Texas - Two drivers have been killed and 10 passengers hurt in a head-on crash in West Texas involving a bus carrying a rock band and a truck.
- Utility that serves New Mexico seeking a $6.4M rate increase Updated: Nov-18-15 9:35 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A utility company that serves about 400,000 customers in southern New Mexico and west Texas is facing stiff opposition to its request for a $6.4 million rate increase.
- Vandals sought after $125K in damage to West Texas cemetery Updated: Nov-17-15 10:14 am
EL PASO, Texas - Investigators are trying to determine who caused about $125,000 in damage to a West Texas cemetery by vandalizing as many as 50 graves.
- Texan blamed for 3 traffic deaths gets prison in DWI case Updated: Nov-10-15 10:21 am
EL PASO, Texas - A West Texas man awaiting trial over three deaths in an alcohol-related accident must serve a year in prison in an earlier drunken driving case.
- Fire marshal: Deadly El Paso fire caused by griddle Updated: Nov-06-15 9:32 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Fire investigators say a deadly West Texas apartment fire that killed a woman and her two young daughters was caused by an overheated griddle left on a stove.
- Ex-Border Patrol agent in Texas gets 6 years for sex assault Updated: Nov-04-15 9:28 am
EL PASO, Texas - A former U.S. Border Patrol agent in West Texas has been sentenced to six years in prison for having sex with a 15-year-old girl.
- Texans decide bond issues, $850M for Harris County upgrades Updated: Nov-04-15 8:12 am
DALLAS - Texas voters have decided to earmark billions of dollars for various bond issues ranging from updating highways to building new schools.
- Texas case sees religious liberty, home-school rules collide Updated: Nov-02-15 4:07 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The case of a home-schooling family accused of not teaching its children anything while waiting "to be raptured" reached Texas' Supreme Court on Monday, a potentially landmark showdown between religious liberty and the state's ability to ensure youngsters actually learn something.
- Mullens throws 4 TD passes, Southern Miss beats UTEP 34-13 Updated: Oct-31-15 8:05 pm
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Nick Mullens threw four touchdown passes to spark Southern Mississippi to a 34-13 win over Texas-El Paso Saturday afternoon.