- Proposed rule bans T-shirts, gum-chewing in courtrooms Updated: Jun-01-15 4:18 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A new rule being considered by judges in a southwestern Indiana county would prohibit lawyers, litigants and spectators from wearing T-shirts or shorts or chewing gum in courtrooms.
- Food truck bringing variety of foods to downtown Evansville Updated: May-26-15 10:22 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Something different is on the menu for Downtown Evansville, and it's called The Duffy Shuffle.
- Community college wants people to get timely health tips Updated: May-22-15 9:19 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Ivy Tech Community College wants people to get hip to some timely tips.
- Indiana details possible routes for final segment of I-69 Updated: May-20-15 6:04 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - State highway officials planning the final leg of the Evansville-to-Indianapolis Interstate 69 extension have released details of 14 possible routes they're considering that would either cut across Indianapolis' south side or adjacent suburban counties.
- Evansville to host annual conference for female veterans Updated: May-20-15 7:19 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A conference aimed at helping female military veterans will be in Evansville next month.
- Historic Indiana home designed by Wright protege to be moved Updated: May-18-15 4:01 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A small, historic home in southwestern Indiana that a protege of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright designed will be moved to the University of Evansville's campus and restored.
- Independent Dreams Come True Films winning recognition Updated: May-14-15 10:24 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A few years after Candy Beard launched Dreams Come True Films, a wider audience is starting to recognize her work.
- University of Evansville campus to become smoke-free Updated: May-14-15 7:19 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The University of Evansville campus will become smoke-free starting Aug. 1.
- Packaging manufacturing plant to close, eliminating 150 jobs Updated: May-13-15 8:25 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A packaging manufacturing operation in Evansville has announced plans to shut down the plant and move operations to North Carolina.
- Southern Indiana graduate from Iraq faces challenges at home Updated: May-12-15 9:59 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - New graduates face many different challenges, but few will face realities more stark than USI student Shan Sherwan Hussein.
- Evansville man gets 36 years in prison for stabbing death Updated: May-08-15 7:49 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - An Evansville man has been sentenced to 36 years in prison for the stabbing death of a man in 2014.
- Man on lawn mower given ticket for public intoxication Updated: May-03-15 5:11 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Police in southern Indiana say a man who drove a lawnmower on an Evansville street with a blood-alcohol level more than five times the legal limit was given a ticket for public intoxication.
- Evansville launches rental registry to track landlords Updated: May-03-15 4:05 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Evansville landlords could face fines if they fail to register their rental properties with the city under a new mandatory registry program.