- Evansville reaches settlement over SWAT raid lawsuit Updated: May-26-16 9:39 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The city of Evansville has reached a court settlement with a woman whose home was damaged during a SWAT raid as investigators searched for the source of online threats against police.
- About 500 seniors compete in Indiana State Games Updated: May-26-16 5:03 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - With a paddle in hand and his knees slightly bent, John Varner confidently took his stance before serving the orange Ping-Pong ball across the net to opponent Martin Bender.
- Former youth home worker arrested for alleged sex with ward Updated: May-24-16 1:47 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Court documents say an Evansville woman has been charged with sexual misconduct with a minor after allegedly having sex with a ward of the state living at a youth home where she worked.
- Greenhouse owners can relax before mum season Updated: May-24-16 5:03 am
DARMSTADT, Indiana - With most of the spring's flowers and plants long gone, the slow-down at Rexing's Blumenhaus was expected and even welcomed by Becky Rexing. It was a chance to relax and catch her breath before the mum growing season hit.
- Contractor addressing sunken area along I-69 extension Updated: May-18-16 12:07 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A state contractor is working to shore up a sunken area along a segment of the Interstate 69 extension where work was complicated by the region's terrain.
- Otters about to ring in Bosse Field's second century Updated: May-13-16 5:03 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - What's new at the old ballpark? Plenty, according to the Evansville Otters, who open the 2016 season Friday night.
- Body of female recovered from Ohio River in Perry County Updated: May-11-16 5:02 pm
TROY, Indiana - Authorities say the body of a female has been recovered from the Ohio River in southern Indiana.
- Changes keep coming at long standing Holiday Drive-In Updated: May-10-16 5:05 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A lot has changed since the Holiday Drive-In premiered its first outdoor movie back in 1955.
- Evansville looks to casino rents for redevelopment project Updated: May-08-16 11:59 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Evansville elected leaders will again consider a plan to tear down blighted and vacant buildings across the city.
- Driver of truck that dragged dog to death faces 10 charges Updated: May-06-16 2:08 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Authorities have filed 10 charges against the driver of a pickup truck that dragged a dog for more than 5 miles, killing the animal.
- GOP national delegate steps down in protest of Trump Updated: May-05-16 5:40 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana delegate to the Republican national convention says he won't attend the summer gathering because he refuses to participate in the "coronation" of presumptive nominee Donald Trump.
- The Latest: Sanders gets delegate boost; challenge remains Updated: May-03-16 10:47 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on campaign 2016 as voters in Indiana head to the polls for the state primary (all times Eastern):
- Southwestern Indiana county's tactic targets youth gun cases Updated: May-01-16 6:13 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Juvenile court officials in one southwestern Indiana county are overhauling their probation services to address a rapidly growing number of gun-related crimes among youths.
- Southwestern Indiana counties hope to spur I-69 development Updated: May-01-16 12:48 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Officials in two southwestern Indiana counties are hoping to spur development along the Interstate 69 extension by installing infrastructure along its exits to attract businesses that so far haven't followed the partially built interstate.