- Evansville police say mother shot by son outside store Updated: Nov-27-15 10:22 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Police say a woman suffered non-life-threatening injuries when she was shot by her teenage son in the parking lot of a Target store in Evansville.
- Providence beats Evansville 74-64 in Wooden Updated: Nov-27-15 1:12 am
FULLERTON, California - On a night when his marquee player got off to a sluggish start, Providence coach Ed Cooley was able to get some yeoman efforts from others to get past Evansville in an opening-round game at the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- Evansville riverboat owner plans new on-shore casino Updated: Nov-24-15 3:29 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The Tropicana Evansville casino will move from its current riverboat docked along the Ohio River to a new $50 million onshore facility under a plan announced Tuesday.
- Indiana not yet ready to open I-69 section delayed 1 year Updated: Nov-23-15 4:02 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - State highway officials say they're not ready to say when the latest section of southern Indiana's Interstate 69 extension will open to traffic.
- Evansville holds off Belmont for 93-88 win Updated: Nov-21-15 4:10 pm
Evansville, Indiana - D.J. Balentine and Egidiju Mockevicius combined for 53 points as Evansville held off Belmont for a 93-88 win on Saturday.
- Students test knowledge of Constitution, Bill of Rights Updated: Nov-19-15 5:02 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Voting is one of the "most amazing rights" a person has, said St. Philip Catholic School eighth-grader Lydia Allerellie.
- Mockevicius scores 20 points, Evansville tops Marian, 84-59 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:58 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Eqidijus Mockevicius scored 20 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to help power Evansville past NAIA Marion (Indiana), 84-59 Tuesday night.
- Evansville cruises to 80-65 win over Southeast Missouri St. Updated: Nov-15-15 5:52 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - D.J. Balentine scored 20 points and dished out six assists to help lead Evansville to an 80-65 win over Southeast Missouri State on Sunday.
- Laundromat offering free washes to low-income opens soon Updated: Nov-13-15 7:07 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A southwestern Indiana laundromat that'll offer free washes to those in need is set to open soon.
- Judge denies ex-officer's bid to for review of convictions Updated: Nov-11-15 1:16 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A judge has denied a former Evansville police officer's bid for a federal review of his murder and arson convictions.
- University keeps basketball arena parking for disabled fans Updated: Nov-11-15 7:52 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The University of Evansville says it will make all parking in front of its basketball arena available to people with disabilities on game days.
- Prosecutors indict 36 in alleged insurance fraud scheme Updated: Nov-10-15 4:41 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Federal prosecutors have indicted 36 people in an insurance fraud scheme alleging that they staged car crashes and filed false insurance claims.
- Donors get disabled parking at Evansville basketball games Updated: Nov-10-15 12:50 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Twenty-five parking spaces previously dedicated for disabled people to use at University of Evansville basketball games are being given to financial donors.
- Interstate 69 extension work moving north from Bloomington Updated: Nov-07-15 10:33 am
MARTINSVILLE, Indiana - Construction crews have continued inching northward in building the Interstate 69 extension stretch between Bloomington and Martinsville in central Indiana.
- Evansville asks US Supreme Court to review SWAT raid ruling Updated: Nov-05-15 9:11 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The city of Evansville has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to review a federal appeals court's ruling in a lawsuit filed over a SWAT raid.
- Coroner recalls grief from deadly tornado decade ago Updated: Nov-04-15 2:08 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Annie Groves can still see the last girl identified after the 2005 tornado that swept through the area and killed 25 people.
- Hogsett wins by wide margin to be next Indianapolis mayor Updated: Nov-03-15 10:11 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Democrat Joe Hogsett was elected to become the 49th mayor of Indianapolis, cruising to an easy victory on a Tuesday election night that overwhelmingly favored incumbent mayors in other big cities across Indiana.
- The Latest: Evansville mayor wins landslide re-election Updated: Nov-03-15 9:44 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The latest developments in Indiana's municipal elections, during which voters are selecting mayors and City Council members around the state (all times local):
- Evansville theater has operating budget cut in half Updated: Oct-28-15 12:08 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The Evansville City Council has approved a 2016 budget that slashes the Victory Theatre's operating budget in half.