- University of Dayton launches $17M student housing project Updated: May-31-15 4:44 am
DAYTON, Ohio - The University of Dayton has launched a two-year, $17 million student housing construction project that will change the face of its off-campus student neighborhood.
- Ohio native to graduate at top of class at Air Force Academy Updated: May-29-15 3:50 am
DAYTON, Ohio - An Ohio native is the top graduating cadet this year at the Air Force Academy.
- FBI says it's fully probing Wal-Mart shooting Updated: May-28-15 3:40 pm
CINCINNATI - The new head of the FBI's Cincinnati division says agents are conducting a thorough review of last year's fatal police shooting of a black man in a suburban Dayton Wal-Mart store.
- Couple whose dogs killed woman get jail, community service Updated: May-27-15 8:12 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - A couple whose dogs fatally mauled a woman in Ohio have been sentenced to months of jail time and community service.
- Aeromedical evacuation trainer arrives at Ohio military base Updated: May-23-15 1:05 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - A military transport aircraft fuselage to be used for aeromedical evacuation training has begun arriving at an Air Force base in southwest Ohio.
- Firefighters contain blaze at Air Force base hotel Updated: May-22-15 2:44 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Firefighters have contained a fire on the roof of a hotel at Ohio's largest military base.
- US Attorney General meets with Ohio shooting victim's family Updated: May-20-15 10:28 am
CINCINNATI - The parents of a young black man fatally shot by police in a southwest Ohio Wal-Mart say they are encouraged after meeting with the nation's new top law enforcement official.
- Authorities ID boy who drowned in southwestern Ohio pond Updated: May-18-15 6:07 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - A coroner's office has identified the 4-year-old boy who authorities say drowned in a pond at a southwestern Ohio apartment complex.
- Managers of Dayton's bike-share program report hopeful start Updated: May-18-15 6:59 am
DAYTON, Ohio - Managers of downtown Dayton's new bike-share program say it's exceeded their expectations since it launched earlier this month.
- Ex-detective fired over alleged racial texts sues sheriff Updated: May-16-15 9:59 am
DAYTON, Ohio - An Ohio sheriff's detective fired for sending what the sheriff said were racially charged cell phone texts has sued the sheriff and others, alleging invasion of privacy and other violations.
- Southwest Ohio ceremony honors Vietnam veterans Updated: May-16-15 6:34 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A ceremony in southwestern Ohio is set to honor area Vietnam veterans and mark the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War.
- Top general at Ohio Air Force base reflects on career Updated: May-14-15 1:19 am
DAYTON, Ohio - The outgoing top general at Ohio's largest military base says the Air Force has embraced gender diversity. But she says more work needs to be done.
- Volunteer guard to help honor veterans at Ohio cemetery Updated: May-10-15 9:46 am
DAYTON, Ohio - An all-volunteer honor guard to help provide funeral honors for veterans at a national cemetery in southwest Ohio is to be dedicated later this month.
- Ohio governor's letter to Nixon made public Updated: May-09-15 2:58 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Potential president candidate Ohio Gov. John Kasich first got to the Oval Office as a teen after writing a persuasive letter.
- Indiana woman accused of burning father seeks plea deal Updated: May-05-15 1:25 pm
RICHMOND, Indiana - A Centerville woman plans to plead guilty but mentally ill to burning her father to death in 2011, according to court documents.
- Indiana company to continue sponsoring Ohio air show Updated: May-04-15 4:04 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A Dayton air show that draws an average of 75,000 spectators annually in southwest Ohio will continue to have an Indiana-based energy holding company as its title sponsor.
- Ohio vets' medical care to expand under Air Force, VA pact Updated: May-03-15 8:56 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - An agreement intended to help decrease wait times for veterans seeking medical care has been forged between Air Force and Veterans Affairs officials in Ohio.
- Man charged with murder in 2005 shooting in southwest Ohio Updated: May-03-15 10:55 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A man accused of fatally shooting another man nearly a decade ago has been indicted on murder and assault charges in southwest Ohio.