- Flint plans measures to reduce lead in drinking water Updated: Sep-04-15 8:43 am
FLINT, Michigan - Flint says it will put measures in place to reduce lead in drinking water by 2016.
- Man reports collection of swords, knives stolen in Flint Updated: Sep-04-15 5:25 am
FLINT, Michigan - A man says his collection of swords and knives was stolen from his home in Flint.
- Bishop International Airport gets $4.4M for improvements Updated: Sep-02-15 8:29 am
FLINT, Michigan - Flint's Bishop International Airport is getting nearly $4.4 million to help rehabilitate its runway, replace runway lighting and remove trees that could obstruct several runways.
- State police: Trooper dragged after motorcycle struck dies Updated: Aug-28-15 6:41 pm
DETROIT - A state trooper on motorcycle patrol died from injuries suffered when he was dragged several miles by a car hauling a trailer which struck him along a Michigan highway.
- Flint upgrades reporting system for neighborhood problems Updated: Aug-20-15 1:47 am
FLINT, Michigan - The city of Flint says changes made to an online reporting system will make it easier for residents to report problems such as potholes and water main breaks.
- Initiative announced to oppose Canadian nuclear waste plan Updated: Aug-19-15 11:02 am
FLINT, Michigan - A member of Congress wants people in Michigan to share opposition to a Canadian proposal to store nuclear waste underground less than a mile from the Lake Huron shore.
- Police investigate death of boy, 3, found in family pool Updated: Aug-18-15 7:40 pm
GRAND BLANC TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Police in Grand Blanc Township were investigating the death of a 3-year-old boy whose body was found in a family's pool.
- Historic Flint factory to get makeover from General Motors Updated: Aug-17-15 2:34 pm
FLINT, Michigan - General Motors plans to convert a historic factory building near downtown Flint, which some consider the company's birthplace, into an archive and research center.
- Guerre, 1940s Michigan State football star, dies at 91 Updated: Aug-14-15 8:45 pm
BATH, Michigan - George Guerre, the 1940s Michigan State running back who spent a year at Michigan, has died. He was 91.
- Families meet to plead for answers in 1978 killings in Flint Updated: Aug-13-15 4:02 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Two families recently came together for the first time in 37 years to plead for answers in the 1978 shooting deaths of two men in Flint.
- Slip 'N Slide events canceled in Portland and Eugene Updated: Aug-12-15 4:56 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The 1,000-foot Slip 'N Slide has toured cities around the world, but Portland and Eugene will not be among them.
- Flint looks to put more officers on streets amid violence Updated: Aug-12-15 9:04 am
FLINT, Michigan - The Flint City Council is making changes in the city's budget under a proposal by the mayor that would put more police officers on the streets amid a rash of violence.
- Man sentenced for shooting officer after cable bill dispute Updated: Aug-12-15 2:28 am
FLINT, Michigan - An eastern Michigan man has been sentenced to prison after authorities say he shot a police officer following an argument with his wife over an unpaid cable bill.