- Rescuers recover body of teen from Lake Minnawanna Updated: Jul-31-15 5:52 am
METAMORA, Michigan - Rescuers have recovered the body of a 17-year-old Flint boy from a lake in Michigan.
- Michigan high court overturns Flint gang murder conviction Updated: Jul-30-15 6:31 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court has overturned the first-degree murder conviction of a man linked to a Flint gang because the prosecution didn't tell the jury about FBI payments to a key witness.
- Detroit art museum says 'thanks' to Michigan with programs Updated: Jul-29-15 4:38 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Institute of Arts is showing its gratitude to the people of Michigan for the state's help in preserving the internationally renowned collection during the city's passage through bankruptcy.
- Nearly $4 million seeks to help Flint-area children, teens Updated: Jul-28-15 5:38 am
FLINT, Michigan - Nearly $4 million in funding from the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation seeks to boost efforts to help Flint-area children and teens succeed in and beyond the classroom.
- Habitat for Humanity effort creating homes for work expands Updated: Jul-27-15 11:28 am
FLINT, Michigan - A program involving Flint that aims to help Habitat for Humanity affiliates across the nation create homes that also can be used as a place to work is expanding.
- Police: Child hurt as mother crashes car after pursuit Updated: Jul-27-15 6:29 am
FLINT, Michigan - Michigan State Police say a 1-year-old child was hurt when his mother crashed a vehicle into a utility pole after a short police pursuit in Flint.
- Police: Ambulance crew failed to see man in crashed car Updated: Jul-23-15 8:52 pm
FLINT, Michigan - An ambulance crew that responded first to a car crash in Flint failed to notice a man in the car who later was discovered to be dead, police said.
- Authorities: Troopers wound 2 men after chase in Flint Updated: Jul-16-15 10:10 am
FLINT, Michigan - Authorities say Michigan State Police troopers shot and wounded two men in Flint following an early-morning chase.
- Arrest warrant for Flint councilman over actions at meeting Updated: Jul-14-15 1:32 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Authorities have brought a disorderly conduct charge against Flint City Councilman Eric Mays after police escorted him from a City Hall meeting when he refused to stop talking.
- Autopsy finds no foul play in death of boy found in lake Updated: Jul-11-15 4:43 pm
DAVISON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say an autopsy on the body of a 9-year-old boy that was pulled from a Flint-area lake found no signs of trauma or foul play.
- Facing quality beefs, Flint water system adds carbon filter Updated: Jul-09-15 7:29 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - Flint's water system is adding a carbon filtration system within the next few weeks, a move that the city says will cut a class of pollutants.
- Dort Federal Credit Union gets naming rights for Flint area Updated: Jul-09-15 6:14 pm
FLINT, Michigan - The home of the Flint Firebirds hockey team will be the Dort Federal Credit Union Event Center.
- Detroit-to-Flint march highlights 2 cities' water problems Updated: Jul-05-15 7:29 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - Critics of water shutoffs in Detroit and water quality problems in Flint are holding a 70-mile protest march between the two southeastern Michigan cities.