- Man pleads guilty after causing over $100K in damage Updated: Sep-01-15 11:38 am
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - An Arkansas man has pleaded guilty to a criminal mischief charge after authorities say he caused more than $100,000 in damages to his former employer's property.
- Hot Springs closes deal on Majestic Hotel complex Updated: Aug-26-15 10:56 am
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Hot Springs officials say the city has assumed ownership of the Majestic Hotel complex, which sustained major fire damage in a 2014 fire, after closing on a deal this week.
- Body found near shooting range in Garland County Updated: Aug-23-15 3:10 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Garland County authorities say a man's body has been found near a U.S. Forest Service shooting range and that the man may have taken his own life.
- Funeral set for Hot Springs city manager who died after fall Updated: Aug-19-15 2:49 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - A memorial service is set for Friday for the city manager of Hot Springs, who died this week after a fall at his home.
- Prosecutors withdraw theft charges against ex-court clerk Updated: Aug-18-15 2:25 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Prosecutors have withdrawn felony theft charges against a former Garland County District Court clerk accused of embezzling more than $40,000.
- Police searching for Hot Springs duo who stole alligators Updated: Aug-17-15 7:08 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Jamie Bridges said Monday he is worried that two thieves who stole a dozen baby alligators from his family's Hot Springs tourist attraction won't know how to properly care for them.
- 13 alligators stolen from Hot Springs tourist attraction Updated: Aug-16-15 2:56 pm
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - The owner of a tourist attraction in Hot Springs says thieves have stolen 13 alligators from the farm.
- Prosecutor reviewing information in death of judge's son Updated: Aug-05-15 11:19 am
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - A special prosecutor says his office is reviewing information already collected into the death of a judge's young son, who was left in a hot car.