- Food co-ops seek to keep more homegrown products in state Updated: Nov-25-15 1:39 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - While North Dakota residents give thanks around the table in a state that produces much of the nation's foodstuffs, it's likely that most of what's on their plates is coming from somewhere else.
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to robbing Fargo bank in April Updated: Nov-25-15 5:58 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minnesota man has pleaded guilty in federal court to robbing a Fargo bank in April.
- Judge throws juror in jail for bailing on 2nd day of trial Updated: Nov-24-15 5:36 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A North Dakota judge threw a juror in jail for skipping out of a medical malpractice trial.
- Man crashes van carrying group home residents, arrested Updated: Nov-23-15 6:42 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Formal charges are pending against a Fargo man accused of driving drunk and crashing a van carrying two residents of a group home.
- More than 45 pets rescued from Fargo house fire Updated: Nov-23-15 5:33 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Dozens of pets have been rescued from a house fire in Fargo.
- Fargo organization gets $1.5M grant to help fight poverty Updated: Nov-22-15 2:03 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's congressional delegation says a Fargo-based group dedicated to fighting poverty is getting a $1.5 million federal grant.
- Fargo garage fire claims classic car, 3 motorcycles Updated: Nov-21-15 12:55 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Officials say Fargo firefighters have extinguished a detached garage that was engulfed in flames that reached roughly 30 feet in the air.
- Fargo mail carrier runs down man accused of stealing package Updated: Nov-21-15 10:32 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Federal authorities say a Fargo mail carrier chased and then tackled a man accused of stealing a package addressed to a woman as part of a scheme to deliver marijuana.
- Semitrailer crashes in residential Fargo neighborhood Updated: Nov-20-15 6:42 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A semitrailer crashed in a residential neighborhood in Fargo after the driver suffered a medical problem.
- Pride of Dakota Holiday Showcase set in Fargo this weekend Updated: Nov-20-15 2:25 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo is hosting a Pride of Dakota Holiday Showcase this weekend.
- North Dakota menswear mainstay closing after 135-year run Updated: Nov-19-15 5:59 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - For more than 135 years, the best-dressed men in eastern North Dakota have likely bought their suits and ties from a business that has spanned four generations of owners and once had locations in several cities. No more: The last Straus Clothing store is calling it quits.
- Couple accused of business robbery and burglary spree Updated: Nov-19-15 10:40 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Warwick couple is accused in a business robbery and burglary spree.
- Fargo convenience store robbed; clerk not injured Updated: Nov-19-15 6:44 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Police are searching for a suspect in a late-night robbery of a Fargo convenience store.
- Police say suspect in skimming case bought products in Fargo Updated: Nov-18-15 5:59 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Police in Aberdeen, South Dakota, say a suspect in a credit card skimming investigation used the information he obtained from the credit cards to make numerous purchases in Fargo.
- County prosecutor accused of harassment to receive coaching Updated: Nov-18-15 2:40 pm
JAMESTOWN, North Dakota - An investigation by an outside agency has found that Stutsman County State's Attorney Fritz Fremgen likely violated the county's harassment policy by creating a hostile work environment.
- Fargo studying whether to implement single-stream recycling Updated: Nov-14-15 12:29 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Officials' consideration of single-stream recycling means Fargo residents soon may not have to sort through their cans and bottles.
- Beulah tops Fargo Shanley for state 11AA title Updated: Nov-13-15 7:03 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Cory Alt scored two touchdowns to help Beulah claim its first state title in 26 years with a 33-18 win over Fargo Shanley in the North Dakota Class AA championship game on Friday.
- Estimated cost of new City Hall in Fargo drops by $9 million Updated: Nov-11-15 7:13 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The latest cost estimate for a proposed new City Hall in Fargo puts the price tag at about $22 million, significantly less than the lowest bid of $31 million submitted for the project last spring.
- North Dakota Libertarians endorse slate of candidates Updated: Nov-09-15 12:34 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Libertarian Party members have endorsed a slate of candidates for the November 2016 election.
- 5 arrested in Fargo robbery in which worker was shot in leg Updated: Nov-09-15 6:50 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Five people have been arrested in connection with a recent robbery of a fast food restaurant in Fargo in which a worker was injured.
- Volunteers paint trees at Fargo park to help spare beavers Updated: Nov-07-15 11:43 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A group of volunteers are painting trees at a north Fargo park to try a non-lethal method to keep beaver colonies from chopping down and killing trees along the Red River.
- 3 Fargo men arrested for robbery outside of Taco John's Updated: Nov-07-15 10:01 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Authorities say they have arrested three Fargo men for a robbery outside of a fast food restaurant that occurred in September.
- Law firm wants school association to suspend prayer ban Updated: Nov-07-15 2:01 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A non-profit law firm has asked the North Dakota State High School Activities Association to suspend its ban on prayer during a football playoff game at Fargo Shanley High School.
- Jury convicts Spirit Lake man of sexual abuse of child Updated: Nov-06-15 3:52 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A federal jury has convicted a Spirit Lake man of aggravated sexual abuse of a child following a three-day trial.
- Racing to return to Fargo's North Dakota Horse Park in 2016 Updated: Nov-06-15 8:30 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Horse racing will return to Fargo next year, after a one-year hiatus.