- Fargodome Authority decides against booze at Bison games Updated: Aug-26-15 8:02 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The board that oversees the Fargodome has changed its mind about allowing alcohol inside the facility during North Dakota State University football games.
- Scheels Bison Block Party set Thursday in Fargo Updated: Aug-26-15 6:02 am
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota State University this week is holding its annual Bison Block Party.
- More layoffs announced at Fargo's CNH Industrial plant Updated: Aug-25-15 8:52 am
FARGO, North Dakota - One of Fargo's top employers is planning more layoffs due to slumping sales.
- Homeless check casing scam could be returning to Fargo area Updated: Aug-25-15 5:58 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police say a scam to get homeless people or day laborers to cash fraudulent checks could be returning to the area.
- Nurse who had sex with inmate sentenced to community service Updated: Aug-24-15 5:17 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A nurse at a Fargo jail who admitted having sex with an inmate has been sentenced to 200 hours of community service.
- BNSF asks for delay in lawsuit over Casselton derailment Updated: Aug-24-15 3:59 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A civil lawsuit against BNSF by an engineer who was at the helm during a train derailment near Casselton nearly two years ago should be put on hold until it can be determined whether a broken axel was the cause of the fiery crash, a lawyer for the railway said Monday.
- Man struck by vehicle in Fargo parking lot dies 2 days later Updated: Aug-24-15 10:25 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A man struck by a vehicle in a Fargo parking lot has died.
- Woman charged with health care fraud pleads not guilty Updated: Aug-23-15 2:32 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A woman accused of visiting hundreds of medical facilities around the country to buy unnecessary prescription drugs with her Medicare card has pleaded not guilty in federal court in North Dakota.
- Cass County becomes latest target of jury duty scam Updated: Aug-21-15 8:13 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A jury duty scam has surfaced in Cass County.
- Group of Asian buyers looking at North Dakota soybeans Updated: Aug-21-15 6:04 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A group of Asian soybean buyers is visiting eastern North Dakota.
- Fargo to get advice from Humane Society on beaver problem Updated: Aug-19-15 4:05 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Park district officials in Fargo will be getting some advice from the Humane Society of the United States about how to handle beavers that are chopping down and killing trees along the Red River.
- Fargo man pushing initiative to legalize medical marijuana Updated: Aug-19-15 10:59 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Fargo man said Wednesday that he will campaign to allow voters to decide if medical marijuana should be legal in North Dakota.
- 58-year-old truck tractor driver dies in ND rollover crash Updated: Aug-18-15 4:28 pm
ALICE, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol says a 58-year-old man is dead after he lost control of the truck tractor he was driving and was partially ejected from the vehicle.
- Police: Girl, 8, found in dirty Moorhead home; man arrested Updated: Aug-18-15 6:44 am
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - A Moorhead man has been charged with child neglect after authorities say an 8-year-old girl was found in a filthy house without electricity or running water.
- Hollywood actor Josh Duhamel helping North Dakota tourism Updated: Aug-17-15 10:10 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Hollywood actor Josh Duhamel was back in his native state over the weekend shooting a North Dakota tourism video.
- Retrial scheduled for Fargo man accused of killing cousin Updated: Aug-14-15 6:34 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A second trial has been scheduled for a Fargo man accused of killing his roommate.
- Judge denies request to close part of Rodriguez hearing Updated: Aug-13-15 6:01 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A judge has rejected a request by defense attorneys to close part of an evidentiary hearing for Alfonso Rodriguez Jr., the Crookston, Minnesota, man sentenced to death for kidnapping and killing University of North Dakota student Dru Sjodin (shuh-DEEN') in 2003.
- California man pleads guilty to dealing meth in North Dakota Updated: Aug-12-15 6:02 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A San Jose, California man accused of dealing large quantities of methamphetamine in North Dakota has pleaded guilty in federal court.
- BNSF manager is new inspector for ND rail safety program Updated: Aug-11-15 4:35 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A longtime manager of a railroad responsible for some fiery oil train crashes in North Dakota has been hired as an inspector for the state's new rail safety program.
- Iowa man accused of robbing Fargo motel pleads not guilty Updated: Aug-11-15 2:08 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - An Iowa man accused of robbing a downtown Fargo motel at gunpoint has pleaded not guilty in federal court.
- Stabbing report in Fargo turns out to children's cover story Updated: Aug-10-15 10:14 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police say a report of an 11-year-old boy being stabbed was actually an attempt by two scared boys to cover up a broken window.
- Minnesota man charged with escaping from ND halfway house Updated: Aug-07-15 7:49 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A man who walked away from a Fargo halfway house less than three weeks before his release date has been arrested in Minnesota.
- Woman pleads guilty to dealing methamphetamine in 2 states Updated: Aug-06-15 10:10 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A 32-year-old woman has pleaded guilty to dealing large quantities of methamphetamine in North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Minneapolis man pleads guilty to North Dakota drug dealing Updated: Aug-06-15 8:41 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minneapolis man has pleaded guilty to dealing drugs in North Dakota.
- Man convicted in killing of son-in-law files federal appeal Updated: Aug-04-15 5:19 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - An Oklahoma man convicted of hiring his handyman to kill his son-in-law in North Dakota nearly six years ago is taking his case to federal court after exhausting his appeals on the state level.