- Institute hosting food-grade soybean buyers from Asia Updated: Oct-03-15 2:55 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The Northern Crops Institute is hosting food-grade soybean buyers from Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan next week.
- Man to plead guilty to lying about whereabouts of prisoner Updated: Oct-03-15 10:10 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minnesota man has pleaded guilty to lying to authorities on the whereabouts of his girlfriend after she escaped from a Fargo halfway house.
- Bail set at $100,000 for Bismarck man who was shot by police Updated: Oct-02-15 6:21 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Bail for a Bismarck man who was shot by a Fargo police officer after he allegedly pointed a replica gun at the officer has been set at $100,000.
- Bus driver hurt in crash with semitrailers near Kindred dies Updated: Oct-02-15 11:47 am
FARGO, North Dakota - The driver of a school bus involved in a crash with three semitrailers in dense fog at an intersection near Kindred a week ago has died.
- 2 suspects arrested in Fargo liquor store robberies Monday Updated: Oct-02-15 8:56 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police have arrested two men in connection with robberies at two liquor stores this week.
- 2 liquor stores in Fargo robbed within about an hour's time Updated: Sep-29-15 6:42 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police are investigating robberies at two liquor stores within about an hour of one another.
- North Dakota National Guard soldiers recognized for service Updated: Sep-28-15 6:36 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Members of a North Dakota National Guard unit who served 10 months overseas have been formally recognized for their service.
- Fargo bike share co-founder to gauge interest in Bismarck Updated: Sep-27-15 11:55 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The co-founder of a Fargo bike-share system thinks a similar operation could benefit Bismarck.
- Bus and 3 semis crash in dense fog, no serious injuries Updated: Sep-25-15 4:22 pm
KINDRED, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol says a school bus and three semi-trucks collided in dense fog at an intersection near Kindred but there were no serious injuries.
- Oil company officials laud findings on crude oil volatility Updated: Sep-22-15 7:11 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Preliminary research and comments by several federal agencies on the volatility of crude oil from North Dakota shows that Bakken crude has been unfairly singled out in safety discussions, oil industry representatives said Tuesday.
- Fargo city leaders considering Indigenous People's Day Updated: Sep-22-15 6:38 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Commissioners in Fargo are considering whether the city should begin celebrating Indigenous Peoples' Day on the same day as the federally recognized holiday Columbus Day.
- Man accused of dealing methamphetamine sentenced to 3 months Updated: Sep-21-15 12:08 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A man accused of dealing methamphetamine in North Dakota and Minnesota has been sentenced to three months in prison.
- Technology company building $8M building in West Fargo Updated: Sep-21-15 12:06 pm
WEST FARGO, North Dakota - A health care management software company has broken ground for an $8 million office building in West Fargo.
- Fargo convenience store robbed for third time in past year Updated: Sep-21-15 7:11 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A convenience store in Fargo has been robbed for a third time in the past year.
- Fargo police trying to identify man who tried to rob hotel Updated: Sep-17-15 6:43 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police are working to identify a man who tried to rob a hotel.
- Co-chairs chosen to head fundraising for governor's mansion Updated: Sep-15-15 12:47 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A state Republican party official and a freshman Democratic state representative will co-chair a committee tasked with raising $1 million in private donations that will go toward the construction of a new $5 million home for North Dakota's first family.
- List of candidates for Fargo police chief cut to 4 Updated: Sep-14-15 5:59 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A committee searching for Fargo's next chief of police has narrowed the list of candidates to four.
- Allegiant flight to Las Vegas diverts to airport in Utah Updated: Sep-08-15 4:25 pm
LAS VEGAS - An Allegiant Air flight from Bismarck, North Dakota, made an unscheduled stop about 120 miles short of its Las Vegas destination, diverting to an airport in southern Utah for what the airline described on Tuesday as a possible maintenance issue.
- West Fargo man dies after motorcycle hits car on I-29 Updated: Sep-05-15 12:49 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A 51-year-old West Fargo man died Friday night after the motorcycle he was riding collided with the back of a car on an Interstate 29 entrance ramp.
- Police say Fargo man assaulted, kidnapped by gang members Updated: Sep-04-15 4:53 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police say members of a local street gang burned and assaulted a man while holding him captive for four days.
- Higher education board looks at rolling back Williston fees Updated: Sep-03-15 3:30 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A member of the state Board of Higher Education says he mulling over a measure that would refund fees to Williston State College students.