- State police release names of those involved in fatal crash Updated: Aug-25-15 7:32 am
OWENSBORO, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police have released the names of those involved in a car crash that killed three children when the sports utility vehicle they were riding in ran off a highway in Daviess County and into a field.
- Thunderbirds will strike at Owensboro Air Show Updated: Aug-17-15 5:05 am
OWENSBORO, Kentucky - The U.S. Air Force Demonstration Squadron known as the Thunderbirds are leading a lineup coming to the Owensboro Air Show next month.
- Trifecta Steel investing $3 million in Owensboro facility Updated: Aug-15-15 1:20 pm
OWENSBORO, Kentucky - Trifecta Steel plans to invest $3 million and add about 30 workers over the next three years at a steel fabrication and welding facility in Owensboro.
- International Bluegrass Music Museum to be honored Updated: Aug-13-15 4:07 am
OWENSBORO, Kentucky - The International Bluegrass Music Museum in Owensboro will receive a distinguished achievement award from the International Bluegrass Music Association during its awards show in October.
- 2 chosen as student regents on state community college board Updated: Aug-10-15 5:04 am
VERSAILLES, Kentucky - Two students have been selected to serve on the Kentucky Community and Technical College System Board of Regents.
- Correction: Alcohol Distributor story Updated: Aug-05-15 6:39 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - In a story Aug. 4 about Anheuser-Busch, The Associated Press reported erroneously which company received three distributorships from Standard Sales Company. Standard Sales Company transferred the distributorships to Anheuser-Busch, not American Eagle Distributing.
- Bluegrass Museum names new executive director Updated: Aug-05-15 3:34 am
OWENSBORO, Kentucky - The International Bluegrass Music Museum has a new executive director who takes office next month.