- Gannett acquiring 4 Pennsylvania newspaper companies Updated: Jun-01-15 3:58 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - Gannett Co. has announced it is acquiring four newspapers in south-central Pennsylvania, including the York Daily Record/Sunday News, the largest of the group.
- A Memorial Day love gone but still strong Updated: May-25-15 11:04 am
YORK, Pennsylvania - Their love blossomed from war, and so John Fisher tells the kind of story almost no one can anymore.
- Man testifies in own defense in murder-for-hire case Updated: May-23-15 7:22 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man accused of trying to hire someone to kill a male acquaintance of his wife says in his defense that he didn't want to kill anyone he just wanted the man beaten up.
- Man convicted of first-degree murder in wife's death Updated: May-13-15 2:10 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man accused of killing his wife and then trying to make her death look like an all-terrain vehicle accident has been convicted of first-degree murder.
- Prosecutors: Man made wife's drowning look like ATV accident Updated: May-07-15 1:45 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors at a central Pennsylvania man's murder trial say he tried to cover up the killing of his wife by making her drowning look like an all-terrain vehicle accident.
- Police: Officer shoots suspect in stranger's basement Updated: May-06-15 3:31 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - Police say a central Pennsylvania officer shot a suspect in the basement of an apparent stranger after a report of gunfire elsewhere.
- Coroner: Mother accused of shooting son, then self has died Updated: May-04-15 7:16 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania coroner says a woman said by police to have shot her 11-year-old son before turning the weapon on herself has died.