- Cops: Man took ambulance for joy ride, strands patient, EMTs Updated: Nov-30-15 9:39 am
YORK, Pennsylvania - Emergency workers in Pennsylvania got an unpleasant surprise when they wheeled a patient out of a home to their ambulance, only to find it wasn't there.
- Alcoa to keep smelting plant open after NY offers incentives Updated: Nov-24-15 4:14 pm
ALBANY, New York - Alcoa has backed off a plan to eliminate hundreds of jobs at its smelting operations in northern New York after the state agreed to a series of incentives, Gov. Andrew Cuomo told a crowd of cheering workers Tuesday.
- Man convicted of charges in 2 murder-for-hire plots Updated: Nov-21-15 11:40 am
YORK, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill a police informant - and then trying to hire someone else to kill that man, too - has been convicted of charges in both cases.
- Police: Boy apparently died after accidentally shooting self Updated: Nov-16-15 12:19 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a 12-year-old boy died after apparently accidentally shooting himself in his central Pennsylvania home over the weekend.
- State urges hospitals to check records over rare infections Updated: Nov-13-15 8:13 am
YORK, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's health department is asking hospitals to review their records after the discovery that some open-heart surgery patients may have been exposed to bacterial infection.
- Prostitution charges dropped against Pennsylvania pastor Updated: Nov-12-15 6:42 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - Prosecutors are dropping charges against a Presbyterian minister from York, Pennsylvania, who was arrested in August in a prostitution sting in Maryland.
- 1 of 2 killed in police chase, crash was due in state prison Updated: Nov-10-15 7:32 am
YORK, Pennsylvania - One of two cousins killed when their car crashed during a police chase in southeastern Pennsylvania was a fugitive who was supposed to begin a prison sentence for heroin possession last month.
- Man convicted of 1st-degree murder in 2013 slayings Updated: Nov-07-15 12:18 pm
YORK, Pennsylvania - A man has been convicted of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of two men in what authorities called a drug deal gone bad two years ago.