- Jaguars' Bradley: No changes coming after latest loss Updated: Oct-12-15 6:55 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Gus Bradley is sticking with his guys - the ones on the sideline and the ones in the booth.
- Bucs hold off Jaguars for first home win in nearly 2 years Updated: Oct-12-15 5:56 pm
TAMPA, Florida - It had been a while since they celebrated an NFL win in Tampa Bay.
- Jaguars QB Bortles sprains throwing shoulder in loss at Bucs Updated: Oct-12-15 5:42 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles sprained his throwing shoulder in a 38-31 loss at Tampa Bay on Sunday.
- 49ers without TE Vernon Davis, LB Ahmad Brooks at Giants Updated: Oct-11-15 7:53 pm
Vernon Davis was inactive for the struggling San Francisco 49ers for the second game in a row Sunday night because of a knee injury, even though he practiced a bit throughout the week and both he and coach Jim Tomsula seemed to indicate the player might return.
- Bucs beat Jaguars, end 11-game home losing streak Updated: Oct-11-15 6:35 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Lovie Smith's fingerprints were all over Tampa Bay's first home victory in nearly two years.
- The Latest: DeMarcus Ware done for day with injured back Updated: Oct-11-15 6:01 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the fifth Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Bradley rips into Jaguars after latest loss, 38-31 at Bucs Updated: Oct-11-15 6:01 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley had somehow managed to stay positive.
- Jacksonville cruises past Stetson 41-14 Updated: Oct-10-15 9:34 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Kade Bell threw five touchdown passes and Jacksonville cruised past Stetson 41-14 on Saturday.
- Hawks rally late for 103-93 win over Pelicans Updated: Oct-09-15 11:30 pm
- Brian Hoyer gets starting QB job back for scuffling Texans Updated: Oct-09-15 4:46 pm
HOUSTON - Brian Hoyer has his job back as Houston's starting quarterback.
- Colts focused more on winning games than The Streak Updated: Oct-09-15 3:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Streak evokes all sorts of reactions inside the Colts' locker room.
- Courier sentenced for moving cocaine through Mississippi Updated: Oct-09-15 10:50 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Florida woman has been sentenced to four years in prison for serving as a drug courier to move kilos of cocaine from Florida to Texas by way of South Mississippi.
- 2 pedestrians killed a half-hour apart in Jacksonville Updated: Oct-09-15 3:01 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Authorities say two pedestrians were hit and killed on Jacksonville roads within a half-hour of each other.
- Bucs, Dolphins, Jags already falling short of expectations Updated: Oct-08-15 6:44 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Things were supposed to be different in the Sunshine State this season.
- Finding recorder key to solving the sinking of cargo ship Updated: Oct-08-15 5:01 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Investigators trying to determine why a 790-foot cargo ship stalled and sank in the howling winds of Hurricane Joaquin will be searching for a brightly colored device bolted to the deck and pinging away in the blackness and pressure of the 15,000-foot-deep sea.
- The Latest: Coast Guard calls off search for missing crew Updated: Oct-07-15 7:53 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The latest on a U.S.-based cargo ship that sank in the Atlantic and the search for crew members. All times local:
- Jaguars have help coming in Thomas, Marks, but unsure when Updated: Oct-07-15 6:26 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - In a league in which teams lose key players every week, the Jacksonville Jaguars are close to getting a couple back.
- Colts could be out of Luck on Thursday night Updated: Oct-07-15 3:40 pm
Other than a losing week, nothing bugs Pro Picks more than having no spread on a Thursday night game.
- Man gets life sentence for shooting, wounding officer Updated: Oct-06-15 7:54 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A man convicted of shooting and wounding a Jacksonville patrol officer has been sentenced to life in prison.
- Captain, crew of doomed ship loved the sea, despite dangers Updated: Oct-06-15 4:14 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The El Faro carried a crew of 28 Americans and five Polish workers when it sank in the Atlantic after losing engine power amid Hurricane Joaquin's 50-foot waves and 140 mph winds. One body has been sighted in the debris area, but the search continues for survivors. Here are some of the people who were on the ship:
- Judge tosses out Jacksonville man's death sentence Updated: Oct-06-15 6:21 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The judge who ordered a Jacksonville man to death row in 1998 now says his lawyers did an ineffective job representing him.
- Teen charged with accidentally shooting girlfriend in face Updated: Oct-05-15 7:41 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A Jacksonville teen is facing charges after authorities say he fatally shot his girlfriend while the two were smoking marijuana and playing with a gun.
- Jaguars have plenty of blame to go around after latest loss Updated: Oct-05-15 6:07 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have more-than-usual blame to go around for their latest loss.
- Jaguars place starting guard Linder on injured reserve Updated: Oct-05-15 5:31 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have placed right guard Brandon Linder on injured reserve with a shoulder injury.
- Parent: At least 4 Mainers aboard missing cargo ship Updated: Oct-03-15 3:15 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Four members of the crew of a cargo ship missing on hurricane-whipped seas are from Maine, according to the father of one man on board.