- Goals galore in Champs Lg as Barcelona and Bayern advance Updated: Nov-24-15 6:26 pm
There were goals galore in the Champions League on Tuesday as Barcelona and Bayern Munich advanced to the knockout stage and also secured top spot in their groups.
- Chelsea beats Maccabi Tel Aviv 4-0 in Champions League Updated: Nov-24-15 6:19 pm
HAIFA, Israel - Chelsea remained in the hunt to advance from Champions League Group G in easing past 10-man Maccabi Tel Aviv 4-0 on Tuesday.
- Dynamo Kiev upsets FC Porto 2-0, in Champions League Updated: Nov-24-15 5:01 pm
PORTO, Portugal - Dynamo Kiev upset FC Porto 2-0 on Tuesday to leave Champions League Group G wide open with one game left to play.
- Hazard solving slump mystery key to Chelsea recovering form Updated: Nov-23-15 12:28 pm
LONDON - If one player epitomizes Chelsea's slump it's surely Eden Hazard.
- Willian eases pressure on Mourinho with Chelsea winner Updated: Nov-04-15 5:39 pm
LONDON - Willian produced a late winner as Chelsea fans put on a show of support for embattled manager Jose Mourinho on Wednesday, scoring from a free kick to seal a 2-1 victory over Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League.
- Attacks on black fans show tide of fan racism in Ukraine Updated: Nov-03-15 12:28 pm
KIEV, Ukraine - Instead of being one of the biggest sports events of the year in troubled Ukraine, Dynamo Kiev's game against Chelsea in the Champions League turned into a public display of the country's struggle to contain violent racists.
- Ukraine faces years of dependence on Western aid Updated: Oct-28-15 2:27 pm
VELYKI PRYTSKY, Ukraine - Looking on from her vegetable patch at the motorcade of U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker, Ukrainian villager Olha Voloshchenko says she'd seen the lady on the TV news the night before, but "then the lights went off at our place."
- Exit polls in Ukraine local elections show east-west split Updated: Oct-26-15 12:48 pm
MARIUPOL, Ukraine - Four exit polls from Ukraine's local elections released Monday indicated the governing coalition would retain its dominant position in the west and center of the country despite widespread disappointment with the government of President Petro Poroshenko.