- State OKs transfer of hospital obstetrics unit Updated: May-27-16 7:40 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's health agency has given conditional approval to the transfer of obstetrics services from Memorial Hospital in Pawtucket to two affiliated hospitals.
- Police: Swastika found on sign outside Pawtucket synagogue Updated: May-23-16 3:14 am
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - Police are investigating after a swastika was spray-painted on a welcome sign posted outside a synagogue in Pawtucket over the weekend.
- Pawtucket man gets prison for cocaine, heroin trafficking Updated: May-21-16 11:12 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Pawtucket man has been sentenced to prison for trafficking cocaine and heroin from the storage facility business where he was a manager.
- Rhode Island seeks $14.5M in federal funds for train station Updated: May-17-16 4:38 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island is seeking $14.5 million from the federal government to help build a train station in Pawtucket along the border with Central Falls.
- Grand jury finds officer justified in fatal shooting Updated: May-10-16 4:36 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Providence County grand jury has determined that a city police officer was justified when she shot and killed a Pawtucket man brandishing a BB gun.
- Rhode Island health centers awarded a combined $3 million Updated: May-08-16 4:08 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Three health centers in Rhode Island have been awarded a combined $3 million to expand.
- Union seeks to halt Memorial Hospital maternity unit closure Updated: Apr-28-16 4:36 am
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - A union representing staff at Memorial Hospital is asking the Rhode Island Health Department to take measures to prevent the Pawtucket medical center from closing its obstetrics unit.