- Company evaluating lawsuits alleging water contamination Updated: May-26-16 12:11 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A plastics company says it's evaluating two lawsuits alleging chemical contamination of private drinking water wells in New Hampshire.
- Tests continue to find PFOA in Bennington water wells Updated: May-26-16 12:26 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Vermont governor's office says more tests on private water system in parts of Bennington are continuing to show high levels of a potentially cancer causing chemical.
- 2 daycare workers face child cruelty charges Updated: May-25-16 6:28 pm
BENNINGTON, Vermont - Vermont State Police say two North Bennington daycare workers are facing charges of cruelty to a child and reckless endangerment.
- EPA suggests tighter limits for industrial chemical in water Updated: May-19-16 7:07 pm
WASHINGTON - Federal regulators announced tighter guidelines Thursday for human exposure to an industrial chemical used for decades in such consumer products as non-stick pans, stain-resistant carpets and microwave popcorn bags.
- Teacher, 2 students exposed to nitrous dioxide in Bennington Updated: May-19-16 3:28 am
BENNINGTON, Vermont - A teacher and two students were hospitalized after they were exposed to nitrous dioxide when a science experiment went awry at a school in Bennington.
- Prosecutors: Accounting firm to pay Medicare programs $105K Updated: May-17-16 10:16 am
BENNINGTON, Vermont - The accounting firm for a former boarding facility for socially and emotionally challenged children is paying Vermont and the federal government a total of $105,000 as part of a settlement.
- Vermont to offer more blood testing for chemical exposure Updated: May-11-16 3:28 pm
BENNINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont Health Department is offering more blood test clinics for Bennington residents who have been exposed to a potentially cancer causing chemical in their drinking water.
- AG: Vermont housing nonprofit fined for false lead reports Updated: May-04-16 12:53 pm
BENNINGTON, Vermont - Authorities say a Vermont housing corporation has been fined by the state for submitting false lead paint reports.