- 1 death reported from salmonella outbreak at NC restaurant Updated: Jul-02-15 3:08 pm
LEXINGTON, North Carolina - State health officials say one person has died in connection with a salmonella outbreak at a North Carolina barbecue restaurant.
- Restaurant sued during salmonella outbreak investigation Updated: Jun-30-15 7:44 am
LEXINGTON, North Carolina - A Lexington restaurant is facing more lawsuits during an investigation of a gastrointestinal illness outbreak at the business.
- Escaped North Carolina inmate back in custody Updated: Jun-29-15 3:44 am
LEXINGTON, North Carolina - An inmate who authorities say escaped from a North Carolina lockup with the help of a prison employee has been recaptured, according to a state prisons spokeswoman.
- Investigation into NC salmonella outbreak continues Updated: Jun-25-15 6:41 am
LEXINGTON, North Carolina - A Lexington restaurant has voluntarily closed until Monday during an investigation of a gastrointestinal illness outbreak at the business.
- Inmate escapes from Davidson County jail Updated: Jun-22-15 8:02 am
LEXINGTON, North Carolina - Officers in Davidson County are searching for an inmate who escaped from the county jail.