- Change-of-plea hearing set for Grand Forks slaying suspect Updated: May-26-16 6:33 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A Grand Forks man charged with murder in the fatal stabbing of another man during a fight last fall is scheduled to plead guilty to a lesser charge of manslaughter.
- Suspect in Grand Forks stabbing death scheduled for trial Updated: May-25-16 7:06 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A Grand Forks man accused of fatally stabbing another man during a fight last fall is to stand trial next week.
- Man convicted of hate crime wants out of jail before hearing Updated: May-24-16 7:35 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A man who pleaded guilty to a federal hate crime for firebombing a Somali restaurant in Grand Forks is asking to be released to his parents or a residential treatment center before his sentencing hearing.
- Grand Forks area storm damage caused by microburst Updated: May-24-16 7:01 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The National Weather Service says weekend storm damage in parts of the Grand Forks area was caused by a microburst.
- Woman hurt after allegedly stealing police crusier Updated: May-22-16 4:21 pm
CROOKSTON, Minnesota - Police say a Missouri woman stole one of their cruisers and crashed it in a ditch.
- Twins honoring UND national champion men's hockey team Updated: May-21-16 7:33 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The Minnesota Twins are honoring the University of North Dakota's national champion men's hockey team.
- North Dakota man struck in head with handgun; attacker flees Updated: May-21-16 12:21 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Authorities say an 18-year-old resident of Grand Forks Air Force Base has been struck in the head with a handgun.
- UND baseball team set to play final game in program history Updated: May-20-16 8:04 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's baseball team is about to become history.
- Bill Clinton campaigns for Hillary Clinton in Fargo Updated: May-20-16 6:44 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Former President Bill Clinton stressed Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton's experience and ability to work with members of the Republic Party in urging North Dakota residents to vote for her in the state's Democratic caucus on June 7.
- Man says fire at Somali cafe had nothing to do with race Updated: May-19-16 6:07 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minnesota man who pleaded guilty Thursday to a federal hate crime for firebombing a Somali restaurant across the border in North Dakota says the incident had nothing to do with race.
- Woman pleads guilty to robbing 2 Grand Forks banks last fall Updated: May-19-16 10:14 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A woman accused of robbing a pair of Grand Forks banks within two weeks last fall has pleaded guilty in federal court.
- Minnesota Twins to honor UND national champion hockey team Updated: May-18-16 8:33 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The national champion University of North Dakota men's hockey team will be recognized during a Minnesota Twins baseball game this weekend.
- North Dakota baseball team being cut plays final home game Updated: May-16-16 7:53 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's baseball team has played its final home game and is less than a week away from the last game in program history.
- Sanders vows to continue fight for 'every remaining vote' Updated: May-13-16 10:40 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders told hundreds of supporters in North Dakota's capital city that he would "continue to fight for every remaining vote and every remaining delegate."
- Investigation into fatal snowmobile crash yields few answers Updated: May-13-16 8:01 am
HATTON, North Dakota - Authorities have concluded their investigation into a January snowmobile crash in Grand Forks County that killed one boy and injured another, without finding answers to many questions.
- Emergency officials in South Dakota county getting drone Updated: May-11-16 8:07 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Lincoln County's Emergency Management Department is getting a drone to help with search-and-rescue missions.
- Reception set to honor retiring UND aerospace sciences dean Updated: May-10-16 7:06 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A reception is planned to honor the retiring dean of aerospace sciences at the University of North Dakota.
- Spirit Lake Reservation slaying suspect pleads not guilty Updated: May-10-16 12:24 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A man accused of killing one man and critically injuring another on the Spirit Lake Indian Reservation has pleaded not guilty in federal court to murder and assault charges.
- Grand Forks County launches app to report tips, view alerts Updated: May-09-16 5:32 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Want to give an anonymous tip to the Grand Forks County sheriff? Now, there's an app for that.
- UND's Caggiula signs contract with NHL's Edmonton Oilers Updated: May-09-16 11:48 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota hockey standout Drake Caggiula has signed a two-year, entry-level contract with the NHL's Edmonton Oilers.
- Grand Forks fast food restaurant burglarized overnight Updated: May-09-16 9:47 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Grand Forks police are investigating an overnight burglary at a fast food restaurant.
- Democratic party chairwoman graduates from UND law school. Updated: May-07-16 5:19 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The chairwoman of North Dakota's Democratic party has graduated from law school.
- Grand Forks man arrested on explosives charge Updated: May-07-16 5:15 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Grand Forks Police say they arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of reckless endangerment and possession of explosives after responding to a report of a firearm discharged in an adjacent apartment.
- Students mix art with science on simulated Mars mission Updated: May-06-16 8:45 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Three University of North Dakota graduate students emerged Friday from their simulated space mission to Mars tired, happy and longing for spicy food.
- UND law school holding commencement ceremonies Saturday Updated: May-06-16 7:15 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Sixty-four people are eligible to graduate from the University of North Dakota's law school this spring.