- Pair of bills aimed to prevent more lead poisoning in Maine Updated: May-26-16 5:16 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - A state representative from Lewiston says a pair of bills would help prevent childhood lead poisoning in Maine.
- Judge: Noise ordinance can't be used vs. abortion protests Updated: May-23-16 6:32 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Law enforcement authorities cannot use a noise provision in the Maine Civil Rights Act to restrict anti-abortion protesters outside a clinic in Portland, a federal judge ruled Monday.
- Idaho sees spike in tourism, officials say Updated: May-05-16 2:52 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho is on track to collect record-high lodging taxes this year as the state sees a spike in tourism.
- Governor's adoption of Veto the dog violated shelter rules Updated: May-05-16 1:38 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - A woman who had her heart set on taking home the same stray dog that Republican Gov. Paul LePage adopted is angry that the animal shelter broke its own rules by making the canine available to him a day before it was available to the public.
- LePage mulls Senate run if not selected by Trump Updated: May-05-16 1:37 am
LEWISTON, Maine - Maine's governor says he hopes Donald Trump picks him to be part of his administration if the presumptive Republican presidential nominee is elected. If not, Gov. Paul LePage says he has other plans.
- Maine's GOP governor, veto record-holder, names new dog Veto Updated: May-03-16 5:29 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Republican Gov. Paul LePage, the state's all-time veto champion, has named his new dog Veto.
- Team USA to wear made-in-Maine shoes Updated: May-03-16 1:55 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Team USA is going to be sporting red, white and blue boat shoes made in Maine at the summer Olympics Games in Rio de Janeiro.
- Police investigate Turner crash that kills 1, hurts another Updated: May-03-16 10:15 am
TURNER, Maine - Police in Androscoggin County are investigating a crash that killed a 27-year-old Chesterville, Maine, resident and sent another person to the hospital.
- College student starts business recycling dorm fridges Updated: May-01-16 3:54 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - A college student appalled at the dorm furnishings his roommates were leaving behind his freshman year has started a booming business recycling mini refrigerators.
- Maine police investigating shots fired as party breaking up Updated: Apr-30-16 12:52 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Police in Maine are investigating multiple shots being fired as a party in Lewiston was breaking up early Saturday morning.
- Emerge Film Festival brings dozens of movies to Lewiston Updated: Apr-28-16 2:42 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - The Emerge Film Festival has begun in the Lewiston and Auburn area, where the event will showcase dozens of movies.
- New York man gets 21 years for drug trafficking in Lewiston Updated: Apr-28-16 6:43 am
PORTLAND, Maine - A Brooklyn, New York, man has been sentenced to serve more than two decades in prison for trafficking crack cocaine and heroin throughout the Lewiston area.