- DOT, Metro-North move ahead with Walk Bridge agreements Updated: May-29-16 9:36 am
NORWALK, Connecticut - Connecticut's Department of Transportation and Metro-North Railroad are moving ahead with agreements to eventually replace the 120-year-old swing bridge over the Norwalk River.
- Parents allege student mistreatment at Norwalk school Updated: May-20-16 8:25 am
NORWALK, Connecticut - The state is investigating a Norwalk school after several parents complained that their children are coming home with scratches and bruises.
- Colleges open food pantries for students in need Updated: May-16-16 9:37 am
NORWALK, Connecticut - Mikaylah Clair-Pittman, 20, pulled a wheel of brie cheese from a refrigerator in a small room tucked into a back wing at Norwalk Community College.
- Police identify man killed in three-car crash in Westport Updated: May-13-16 6:07 pm
WESTPORT, Connecticut - Police have identified the man who was killed in a three-car crash in Westport.
- Newell Brands moving Atlanta headquarters to New Jersey Updated: May-13-16 11:35 am
ATLANTA - Newell Brands Inc. is moving its global headquarters from Atlanta to New Jersey.
- Boy struck by car in Connecticut driveway dies Updated: May-12-16 10:23 pm
NORWALK, Connecticut - Police say a 5-year-old boy has died after being struck by a car in a driveway in Norwalk.
- GE to cut up to 100 jobs, move others to Norwalk Updated: May-09-16 3:10 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - General Electric Co. has notified the state it plans to cut up to 100 jobs in Connecticut and is moving hundreds of others from its soon-to-be former headquarters in Fairfield to nearby Norwalk.
- Small Connecticut harbors feel squeezed out by deep ports Updated: May-09-16 9:48 am
NORWALK, Connecticut - City harbor officials in Norwalk- and their counterparts along the coastline -are worried about being left behind when the new Connecticut Port Authority begins its mission to restore the state's deep water ports.
- Priceline shares fall on weak outlook Updated: May-04-16 11:32 am
NEW YORK - Shares of The Priceline Group Inc. fell Wednesday after a weaker-than-expected outlook tempered strong first-quarter profit and revenue results.