- Prescott's city manager tenders 60-day resignation notice Updated: May-14-16 5:22 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - The city manager of Prescott has tendered his 60-day notice to resign from the job, effective July 12.
- Arizona man arrested in Oregon in 2007 cold case Updated: May-11-16 6:16 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - An Arizona man accused of using the credit card of a former business partner presumed dead has been arrested.
- Segment of northern Ariz. highway to close for bridge work Updated: May-04-16 9:18 am
CHINO VALLEY, Arizona - A northern Arizona segment of a state highway will close for about four hours starting Friday evening so workers can pour the concrete deck of a new bridge.
- Survivor of Yarnell Hill Fire releases book Updated: May-03-16 4:35 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - The only member of an elite firefighting unit to survive a June 2013 wildfire in Arizona has written a personal account of the tragedy.
- Woman who triggered Sedona-area amber alert is arrested Updated: May-03-16 5:50 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Yavapai County authorities say a woman whose actions triggered an Amber Alert last weekend has been arrested on a drug charge.
- Hiker dies after falling 50 feet in Yavapai County Updated: May-01-16 5:56 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Officials say a man has died after falling off a peak in Yavapai County.
- Families of firefighters who died hike path of Yarnell fire Updated: Apr-29-16 4:47 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Family members of 19 firefighters killed in a 2013 Arizona wildfire and fire officials have walked the Hotshots' final route in an effort to learn how to avoid such deaths in the future.