- Firefighter deaths leave financial toll on Prescott Updated: Jun-30-15 10:07 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Until tragedy hit two years ago, the central Arizona city of Prescott had a unique status as the only municipality with an elite wildfire Hotshot crew.
- Arizona fire official: 'We are healing but not yet healed' Updated: Jun-30-15 10:02 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - An Arizona courthouse became a sea of support Tuesday for 19 firefighters who lost their lives two years ago battling a wind-driven blaze.
- Hail storm hits Prescott Valley with minor flooding Updated: Jun-30-15 6:53 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A storm hit the Prescott area with hail and rain leaving several homes with minor flooding.
- Wilhoit man gets 14-year prison term in sexual assault case Updated: Jun-30-15 6:20 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A Prescott-area man has been sentenced to prison after being convicted of sexually assaulting and kidnapping an underage girl.
- Ducey says Arizona remembers '19 brave men' on anniversary Updated: Jun-30-15 10:10 am
PHOENIX - Gov. Doug Ducey says Arizona is remembering "19 brave men" on the second anniversary of the deaths of firefighters who perished during a wildfire in Yavapai County
- Families, Arizona settle suit in deaths of 19 firefighters Updated: Jun-29-15 8:23 pm
PHOENIX - The state of Arizona settled a lawsuit Monday brought by a dozen families who lost loved ones when a Hotshot firefighting crew was overcome by a wildfire near the small community of Yarnell.
- Police: Prescott man accused of spitting in paramedic's face Updated: Jun-26-15 5:36 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A Prescott man is in custody for being combative with authorities and allegedly spitting in the face of a paramedic.
- Auction date set, name picked for Yarnell Hill fire memorial Updated: Jun-25-15 7:10 pm
PRECOTT, Arizona - The Arizona state Land Department will auction the site where 19 firefighters died two years ago, and the state Parks Department is hoping to be the winning bidder so a planned memorial can be constructed.
- Prescott police look for additional victims in fraud case Updated: Jun-25-15 6:13 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Police say a Prescott man suspected of defrauding another man of more than $160,000 may have victimized others.
- Arizona officials: Key commerce routes have $20B in needs Updated: Jun-23-15 3:47 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - State highway officials say key commerce routes in Arizona will require $20 billion in improvements over the next two decades, but revenue from the current gasoline tax won't meet that need.
- Co-defendant in husband murder case sentenced to prison Updated: Jun-16-15 9:38 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A man accused of helping the wife of an ailing man kill her husband has been sentenced to 16 years in prison.
- Body found in Cottonwood canal may not be a homicide victim Updated: Jun-15-15 10:25 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Yavapai County authorities are changing the focus of their investigation into the death of a 23-year-old woman whose body was found in a Cottonwood drainage canal.
- Prescott hotels near capacity as annual rodeo approaches Updated: Jun-15-15 10:35 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Prescott-area hotels are filling up as the "World's Oldest Rodeo" draws near.
- Detectives seek information on body found in Yavapai ditch Updated: Jun-14-15 9:35 am
PHOENIX - Yavapai County Sheriff's Department detectives are looking for information about the death of a 23-year-old woman whose body was found in a drainage canal.
- Yavapai County official pleads not guilty to nepotism charge Updated: Jun-09-15 9:46 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Yavapai County's assessor says she didn't violate nepotism laws when her daughter was hired for two temporary jobs in her office.