- Small fire in northern Arizona started by heroin pan Updated: Apr-21-16 11:06 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Authorities say a small fire in northern Arizona began when someone left behind a pan that was used to heat heroin on dry wildland.
- Prescott couple arrested for squatting in bank-owned home Updated: Apr-13-16 6:41 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A Prescott couple has been arrested for allegedly spending months squatting in a bank-owned home once listed for sale at $900,000.
- Suns shift D-League team to Prescott Valley, Arizona Updated: Apr-12-16 5:46 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns are relocating their Development League team from Bakersfield, California, to Prescott Valley, Arizona.
- Prescott police: Man dead after wreck at convenience store Updated: Apr-11-16 9:45 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Prescott police say a 73-year-old man is dead following a crash in which the man's SUV careened into gas pumps and two parked vehicles at a convenience store.
- Prescott police chief leaving for same job at local college Updated: Apr-10-16 11:13 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - The police chief in Prescott is leaving for the same position at Yavapai College.
- Prescott considers banning residents from feeding wildlife Updated: Apr-07-16 12:59 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Prescott officials are divided on a regulation that would ban people from feeding wildlife in the Arizona city.
- Addiction epidemic fuels runaway demand for 'sober homes' Updated: Apr-06-16 11:47 am
CHICAGO - The nation's epidemic of addiction to painkillers and heroin is fueling runaway demand for a once-obscure form of housing known as "sober homes," where recovering addicts live together in a supervised, substance-free setting to ease their transition back to independence.
- Court rules against Prescott ex-mayor on lawsuit over firing Updated: Apr-06-16 5:27 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A federal appeals court has ruled that former Prescott Mayor Marlin Kuykendall can be sued by a former Yavapai Humane Society employee who blames her termination on him.
- Dewey man dead after car rear-ends moped in Prescott Valley Updated: Apr-03-16 11:21 am
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona - Authorities say a Dewey man has died after his moped was struck in a rear-end collision in Prescott Valley.