- Prosthetic knee, vehicle of missing ND woman found in Idaho Updated: Jul-06-15 11:46 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Authorities say the vehicle and a prosthetic knee of a North Dakota woman who went missing almost four years ago have been found in Idaho.
- Dalrymple to announce funding for Grand Forks drone park Updated: Jul-06-15 8:55 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple is slated to announce details of the state's latest funding commitment for Grand Fork's Grand Sky aerospace tech park.
- Bismarck-Mandan public transit system celebrates 25 years Updated: Jul-06-15 8:26 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Bismarck and Mandan's public transit system is celebrating 25 years of service.
- 2 North Dakota teachers win national award for excellence Updated: Jul-06-15 8:11 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Superintendent of Public Instruction Kirsten Baesler says two North Dakota teachers have won Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching.
- Hamman named director of ND Transportation Authority Updated: Jul-06-15 6:49 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Industrial Commission has named a new director of the North Dakota Transmission Authority.
- Search for 74-year-old North Dakota man in west Montana Updated: Jul-05-15 9:25 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Search and rescue teams are looking for a 74-year-old North Dakota doctor missing in western Montana.
- Late artist's friend wants to finish Bismarck sculpture Updated: Jul-05-15 12:29 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The friend of a late artist has announced plans to finish restoring a sculpture of an eagle along the Missouri River in Bismarck.
- Small-city volunteer serves as fire chief, pool supervisor Updated: Jul-05-15 11:58 am
VELVA, North Dakota - A resident of a small city in north-central North Dakota who serves as local fire chief and on the park board believes such communities thrive with the help of volunteers.
- ND district court documents will no longer be hand-stamped Updated: Jul-05-15 9:58 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The ink file stamp on North Dakota district court documents has gone the way of raised court seals and sealing wax.
- Obama administration honors Grand Forks, Bismarck teachers Updated: Jul-05-15 9:22 am
WASHINGTON - Two North Dakota teachers are among 108 nationwide to be recognized by the Obama administration for their efforts in teaching math and sciences.
- College of Science exploring options for underused dorms Updated: Jul-05-15 2:28 am
WAHPETON, North Dakota - Officials at the State College of Science are exploring new options for underused campus residence halls after a deal with Lutheran Social Services fell through.
- Fossil dig set at Pembina River Gorge in ND Updated: Jul-05-15 2:07 am
WALHALLA, North Dakota - State and local officials are hosting a fossil dig at the Pembina River Gorge in northeastern North Dakota this month.
- Smoke from Canadian fires blows as far south as Tennessee Updated: Jul-04-15 5:31 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - After almost of a week, smoke from Canadian wildfires continued to blanket parts of North Dakota on Saturday and some residents said they're growing tired of the hazy skies.
- 5-year-old girl pulled from public pool in Velva dies Updated: Jul-04-15 1:49 pm
VELVA, North Dakota - A young girl who had been hospitalized since being pulled out of a public pool in north central North Dakota last month has died.
- Early morning fire destroys mobile home in northern Wahpeton Updated: Jul-04-15 1:25 pm
WAHPETON, North Dakota - Authorities say a fire destroyed a mobile home Saturday morning in Wahpeton.
- New Rockford man killed in head-on crash north of Pingree Updated: Jul-04-15 12:56 pm
PINGREE, North Dakota - Authorities say a 24 year-old New Rockford man was killed in a head-on crash north of Pingree on Friday.
- $10 million expansion project underway at Grenora school Updated: Jul-04-15 2:28 am
GRENORA, North Dakota - A $10 million project is underway to add classroom space and a second gymnasium at the school in the oil patch town of Grenora.
- Jury acquits Bismarck man of trying to kill wife Updated: Jul-03-15 6:58 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A jury has acquitted a Bismarck man of trying to kill his wife but found him guilty of two lesser charges.
- New liquor rules change how Minot business operate Updated: Jul-03-15 6:26 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Some proprietors in Minot say a change to the city's liquor ordinance that restricts their hours of operation is changing the way they run their businesses.
- Lawyer to seek legal fees in North Dakota gay marriage case Updated: Jul-03-15 5:46 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The attorney who led seven same-sex couples to challenge North Dakota's ban on gay marriage plans to seek legal fees from the state now that the lawsuit he brought has been settled, he said this week.
- ND POW-MIA memorial dedication set at Veterans Cemetery Updated: Jul-03-15 2:07 am
MANDAN, North Dakota - A dedication ceremony is planned at the North Dakota Veterans Cemetery for a memorial to prisoners of war and soldiers missing in action.
- North Dakota safe drinking water violations jump in 2014 Updated: Jul-02-15 3:15 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The number of major violations recorded in the North Dakota's public water systems increased almost 20 percent last year and has nearly quadrupled since 2008 with the rise in new systems serving the state's growing population, the state Health Department says.
- North Dakota School for the Deaf celebrates 125 years Updated: Jul-02-15 12:26 pm
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota - More than 230 past students and staff traveled to Devils Lake for a celebration last weekend of the 125th anniversary of the North Dakota School for the Deaf.
- US Sen. Heitkamp to have hip replacement surgery next month Updated: Jul-02-15 11:38 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp is scheduled for hip replacement surgery next month.
- Wheat, soybean stocks up in North Dakota; corn stocks down Updated: Jul-02-15 11:03 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Stocks of wheat and soybeans are up in North Dakota, but corn stocks are down.