- Man shot by police pleads not guilty to hospital escape Updated: May-31-16 5:50 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Mandan man shot by Bismarck police in January has pleaded not guilty to an escape charge that authorities say was filed after he tried to leave the hospital where he was detained for treatment after the shooting.
- Inmate charged after injuring Cass County deputy Updated: May-31-16 5:12 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The sheriff's office in Cass County says an inmate is facing an additional charge after he injured a deputy while he was being booked into the jail.
- Williams County ATV crash kills 69-year-old Williston woman Updated: May-31-16 4:45 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A 69-year-old Williston woman is dead after an all-terrain vehicle crash on private property in Williams County.
- Plaintiffs in hepatitis lawsuit seek judge-ordered testing Updated: May-31-16 12:56 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorneys for victims of the largest hepatitis C outbreak in recent U.S. history want a judge to order more testing, which they say could identify even more infected people.
- AmeriCorps grant boosts GED program at Sitting Bull College Updated: May-31-16 12:55 pm
FORT YATES, North Dakota - High school would not have been hard for the young woman Cara Moulton had been tutoring if life hadn't gotten in the way. But she got pregnant young and dropped out.
- Man allegedly bitten by Minot zoo bear faces felony charge Updated: May-31-16 8:33 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Authorities have issued an arrest warrant for a man they say sneaked into the Minot zoo and was bitten by a bear.
- Lack of details frustrates friends of men shot in Williston Updated: May-31-16 7:36 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Two weeks after the fatal shooting of two Ohio natives in the North Dakota oil patch hub of Williston, police haven't made an arrest or identified a suspect.
- Veterans help center opening in Grand Forks on trial basis Updated: May-30-16 7:35 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A center to help soldiers and veterans is opening in Grand Forks.
- Man arrested for squatting in home, driving stolen truck Updated: May-30-16 7:33 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A man was arrested in Minot for allegedly squatting in a home while the owners were away.
- North Dakota's national hockey trophy touring the state Updated: May-30-16 7:31 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota's national championship hockey trophy is going on tour.
- Masons, Buffalo Soldiers intersect at Fort Buford Updated: May-30-16 5:20 pm
FORT BUFORD, North Dakota - The long histories of the Buffalo Soldiers and Masonic Lodges intersected on Saturday. A towering equine monument made in Bozeman, Montana, by artist Jim Dolan was dedicated to those who have served as Buffalo Soldiers.
- Teen hospitalized after nearly drowning in Grand Forks pool Updated: May-30-16 4:07 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A teenager was taken to a Grand Forks hospital after being found unresponsive in a swimming pool at an apartment complex.
- Driver in West Fargo hits 2 mailboxes, sign, another vehicle Updated: May-30-16 2:18 pm
WEST FARGO, North Dakota - West Fargo police arrested a motorist who allegedly struck two mailboxes, a road sign and another vehicle, causing minor injuries to two occupants of the other vehicle.
- Man arrested after allegedly shooting at people in Bismarck Updated: May-30-16 11:00 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A 19-year-old man is in custody in Bismarck after allegedly firing a gun at a group of people.
- Potential transfer of public Oahe land alarming to some Updated: May-30-16 10:17 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's former state wildlife chief and some Democrats are opposing the potential transfer of public land around Lake Oahe south of Bismarck-Mandan to private landowners.
- Governor orders flags at half-staff to observe Memorial Day Updated: May-30-16 9:27 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple has directed all state agencies to fly the American and North Dakota flags at half-staff until noon in recognition of Memorial Day.
- 1 person dead, 4 injured, 2 horses dead in truck-wagon crash Updated: May-30-16 8:42 am
WOLFORD, North Dakota - A Rugby man was killed and four other people were injured when the horse-drawn wagon they were riding was rear-ended by a three-quarter-ton pickup truck.
- Man in custody after trying to rob Fargo convenience store Updated: May-30-16 8:22 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police have arrested a man they say tried to rob a convenience store.
- Trial scheduled for Minot man accused of cruelly killing dog Updated: May-30-16 7:54 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A late-summer trial has been scheduled for a Minot man accused of cruelly killing a dog.
- Fargo man says he will plead guilty to income tax evasion Updated: May-29-16 5:25 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A Fargo man says he will plead guilty to failing to pay income taxes for a period of more than a decade.
- Wahpeton marketing campaign gets update Updated: May-29-16 12:57 pm
WAHPETON, North Dakota - A marketing campaign for Wahpeton has gotten an update.
- Cooperatives team up on solar power project in North Dakota Updated: May-29-16 12:32 pm
CARRINGTON, North Dakota - Two electric cooperatives have teamed up to construct a system that generates solar power and offers a look at the potential of the type of energy source in central North Dakota.
- Construction crane removed from downtown Minot Updated: May-29-16 10:23 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A large construction crane that has been a part of the downtown Minot skyline for some time has finally been removed.
- Population growth expected to boost school enrollment Updated: May-29-16 9:50 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - State officials say population growth in North Dakota is expected to continue, prompting an anticipated boom in K-12 and college enrollment.
- Jet car coming to Minot in August for Northern Neighbors Day Updated: May-29-16 9:21 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A jet car that can go from zero to 400 mph in less than nine seconds is coming to Minot in August.