- Ole Miss groups discuss qualities sought in new chancellor Updated: Aug-29-15 5:47 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Students, staff and faculty members at the University of Mississippi are telling the state College Board that they want a new chancellor who can unify Ole Miss.
- More than $1M raised for endowed chair Updated: Aug-28-15 4:44 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - The University of Mississippi says more than $1 million has been raised for an endowed chair honoring outgoing Chancellor Dan Jones.
- Oxford relocating Skipwith Cottage Updated: Aug-27-15 4:05 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - The little yellow house next to Oxford's City Hall has an uncertain future.
- Federal grand jury indicts Alabama man for fatal accident Updated: Aug-26-15 3:08 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - A federal grand jury has indicted a Huntsville, Alabama man for a fatal traffic accident on the Natchez Trace Parkway in July.
- Oxford's Metcalf learns from a pro - his dad Updated: Aug-24-15 8:41 am
- Man competent to be tried in slayings of mom, half-brother Updated: Aug-17-15 3:41 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - A judge has ruled that an Oxford man charged with shooting and killing his mother and half-brother in November 2013 is competent to stand trial.
- Mississippi has lofty goals but must find a quarterback Updated: Aug-17-15 12:57 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi coach Hugh Freeze regularly talks about how his team should compete for a Southeastern Conference title.
- Football's future? QBs training with virtual reality Updated: Aug-17-15 9:59 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi quarterback Ryan Buchanan straps on a headset that covers his eyes, and instantly, he sees a scene that looks like a video game, all set from his perspective.
- Volunteer firefighting unit seeks more paid help Updated: Aug-12-15 4:14 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - With volunteer firefighters having to spend more time at their job to earn a living, it leaves them less time to fight fires in Lafayette County.
- No bail for couple accused of trying to join Islamic State Updated: Aug-11-15 11:15 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - A young Mississippi couple who are charged with attempting to join the Islamic State were ordered held without bail Tuesday, pending federal grand jury action on the charges.
- Oxford buys 2 double decker buses Updated: Aug-11-15 4:32 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Oxford's two new double deckers are more than 20 years newer than the buses currently cruising local streets.
- Ole Miss needs Robert Nkemdiche to go from good to great Updated: Aug-11-15 3:20 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Robert Nkemdiche has had two very good seasons in the middle of Mississippi's defensive line.
- Visit Oxford to get new headquarters Updated: Aug-10-15 8:04 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - A historic building that most recently housed the Freeland Law Firm and was once home to the practice of Phil Stone, William Faulkner's attorney and friend, will be the new headquarters for the city of Oxford's tourism promotion agency.
- Former Tupelo police officer heading to prison Updated: Aug-07-15 4:43 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - A former Tupelo police officer convicted of a civil rights charge has been ordered to report to a federal prison in South Carolina on Sept. 21.
- New ordinance bars sell of caffeine pills to minors Updated: Aug-06-15 4:04 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Lafayette County is moving to stop minors from buying caffeine pills and powders.
- Mississippi opens camp with three-man QB race as focus Updated: Aug-05-15 7:41 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi won 24 games and advanced to a bowl game each season during coach Hugh Freeze's first three years.
- Legal case involving Ole Miss' Tunsil, stepfather dismissed Updated: Aug-03-15 3:53 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - A legal case involving Mississippi offensive lineman Laremy Tunsil and his stepfather has been dismissed.
- Hundreds gather for funeral of black rebel flag supporter Updated: Aug-03-15 4:43 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Hundreds of people, many waving Confederate battle flags outside, gathered for the funeral of a black rebel flag supporter killed in an accident near Oxford.