- Cohen named dean of UM College of Liberal Arts Updated: Jul-04-15 11:04 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - The University of Mississippi has hired Lee Cohen as the next dean of the College of Liberal Arts.
- Oxford software maker to hire 60 customer service workers Updated: Jun-30-15 3:32 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - A software company is hiring 60 people as part of an expansion.
- Ole Miss tackle booked in assault case involving stepfather Updated: Jun-27-15 6:23 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - University of Mississippi football coach Hugh Freeze confirmed Saturday that offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil has been arrested in a domestic violence case involving his stepfather in Oxford.
- Walnut, Oxford earn healthy hometown honors in Mississippi Updated: Jun-25-15 4:40 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Tippah County's Walnut has earned the title of "Mississippi's Healthiest Home Town" and a $50,000 grant.
- Cedar Oaks' oral history project under way Updated: Jun-19-15 4:38 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Cedar Oaks, one of Oxford's most historic homes, survived the Civil War and being cut in half and moved across town. It's been home to several families since being built in 1859.
- Mississippi backup TE Sammie Epps dismissed from team Updated: Jun-17-15 12:55 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi backup tight end Sammie Epps has been dismissed from the football program.
- Miss. death-row inmate denied appeal by US high court Updated: Jun-15-15 11:10 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to hear a Mississippi death row inmate's petition for a new trial.
- Retired firefighter either working with wood or on old cars Updated: Jun-13-15 11:33 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mike Hill's late father, Glenn, was of a generation, that generation of men and women who fixed things, rather than tossing them and buying something new.
- Man charged with putting noose on statue to plead guilty Updated: Jun-12-15 5:29 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - A man charged with hanging a noose around a college statue dedicated to integration and diversity is going to plead guilty.
- Ole Miss names new campus police chief Updated: Jun-10-15 4:05 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Tim Potts, a captain in Purdue University's police force, is the new campus police chief at the University of Mississippi.
- Mississippi's Moody sidelined with leg injury Updated: Jun-08-15 4:50 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi guard Stefan Moody is expected to be sidelined for at least two months because of a stress fracture in his lower left leg.
- Large business customers to seek higher electric bills Updated: Jun-07-15 11:10 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Oxford Electric Department is raising rates for large commercial customers by 3 percent.