- Bradley gets 25, Celtics snap road slide and top Heat 105-95 Updated: Nov-30-15 10:50 pm
MIAMI - Whenever Boston's lead looked shaky in the final minutes, Avery Bradley had an answer.
- AP source: Bonds in talks to become Marlins hitting coach Updated: Nov-30-15 9:59 pm
MIAMI - Barry Bonds might soon be tutoring Giancarlo Stanton, slugger to slugger.
- North Florida puts away Trinity Baptist, 80-72 Updated: Nov-30-15 9:29 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Dallas Moore scored 20 points and added a team-high five assists to help lead North Florida to an 80-72 win over Trinity Baptist on Monday night.
- Stetson outlasts Florida International, 81-75 Updated: Nov-30-15 9:01 pm
MIAMI - Divine Myles scored 18 points, including six in the final 1:20, to help lead Stetson to an 81-75 win over Florida International on Monday night.
- Boot camp possible for Canadian teen charged in shootings Updated: Nov-30-15 8:52 pm
MIAMI - Florida prosecutors are considering a boot-camp program that could significantly reduce jail time for a Canadian diplomat's teenage son charged in a fatal shooting.
- Man hit by van outside Eddie Izzard show Updated: Nov-30-15 8:04 pm
CLEARWATER, Florida - Authorities say a van hit an elderly man outside a Tampa Bay area performing arts center about two hours before actor and comedian Eddie Izzard was set to take the stage.
- Smith confident Buccaneers can hang in NFC playoff race Updated: Nov-30-15 7:47 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers worked themselves into playoff contention following a slow start and feel they're more than capable of earning a berth for the first time in eight years.
- Florida man convicted of double murder: Feb 11 execution set Updated: Nov-30-15 6:57 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A Florida man convicted of killing two people decades ago is scheduled to be executed in February.
- Private company canceling prison health care contract Updated: Nov-30-15 6:37 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The private company responsible for providing health care to most of Florida's prisons says it is terminating its contract.
- Florida investigators: Planned Parenthood didn't sell organs Updated: Nov-30-15 6:21 pm
MIAMI - State investigators say there's no evidence Planned Parenthood in Florida purchased or sold human organs or tissue.
- Jaguars' Thomas rounding into form following hand injury Updated: Nov-30-15 5:14 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Julius Thomas and Blake Bortles are starting to develop a rapport.
- Pig with pink toenails lured from flower bed with dog treats Updated: Nov-30-15 5:08 pm
CLEARWATER, Florida - A friendly pig with pink toenails was rooting her way through a Florida flower bed when something caught her attention: dog treats.
- Man convicted of double murder scheduled to die Updated: Nov-30-15 5:07 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A Florida man convicted of a double murder more than three decades ago is scheduled to die.
- Jaguars don't rule out Hurns, who is dealing with concussion Updated: Nov-30-15 4:03 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars aren't ruling out receiver Allen Hurns against Tennessee. At least not yet.
- Woman gets life in prison for fatally stabbing neighbor Updated: Nov-30-15 3:53 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A central Florida woman has been sentenced to life in prison for fatally stabbing her neighbor.
- 2015 ACSMA all-ACC football team Updated: Nov-30-15 3:32 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - The all-Atlantic Coast Conference football team, as announced Monday following a vote of 50 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association, with first-team votes worth three points, second-team votes worth two points and third-team votes worth one point.
- Dolphins fire offensive coordinator Lazor after loss at Jets Updated: Nov-30-15 2:27 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins interim coach Dan Campbell is running out of time to make a good impression, so he's going with a new play caller to jump-start his feeble offense.
- Dolphins center Mike Pouncey day to day with foot injury Updated: Nov-30-15 2:23 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey's right foot injury is less serious than first feared, and his status is day to day, interim coach Dan Campbell says.
- North Florida rural counties struggle with Internet service Updated: Nov-30-15 12:48 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Several rural counties in north Florida are struggling with high-speed Internet service after an agency created in 2009 has become unreliable, and some customers have moved on to other sources for Internet service, local officials said.
- Man dies in central Florida house fire; 2 children escape Updated: Nov-30-15 12:14 pm
BUNNELL, Florida - Authorities say a central Florida man died in a house fire, but his two children were able to get outside and run for help.
- Florida's 2 main parties turn in names for March primary Updated: Nov-30-15 11:55 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's two main political parties are turning in the names of the candidates that will appear on the March primary ballot.
- Trial delayed for mom of missing Florida boy Updated: Nov-30-15 11:34 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A judge has delayed the trial of the mother of a missing Florida toddler until early next year.
- Chemical plant in Pace faces lawsuit over odors Updated: Nov-30-15 10:59 am
PACE, Florida - A lawsuit has been filed against a Pace chemical plant related to odors that have been reported around the facility.
- Crocodile kills dog after it approaches water without leash Updated: Nov-30-15 9:50 am
KEY BISCAYNE, Florida - Officials say a crocodile snatched and killed a dog as a woman was walking the animal at a golf course.
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for Nov. 30 Updated: Nov-30-15 7:23 am
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.