- Northern Arapaho, Justice officials meet after shooting Updated: Jul-30-15 6:28 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Northern Arapaho tribal leaders discussed racism with Justice Department officials in Washington as they sought hate-crime charges in a shooting at a detox center that left one tribe member dead and another seriously injured.
- Large number of vandalized roadway signs being replaced Updated: Jul-24-15 1:01 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - State officials say 22 percent of the roadway signs being replaced in northwest Wyoming have been vandalized.
- Family says survivor critically injured in Wyoming shooting Updated: Jul-22-15 9:46 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - An American Indian man remains in critical condition after a weekend shooting at a Wyoming detox center that has spurred his tribe to demand federal hate crime charges.
- Man found guilty in Riverton stabbing death Updated: Jul-22-15 5:06 am
RIRVERTON, Wyoming - A Riverton man accused of breaking into a house and killing a man in bed with his estranged wife has been found guilty.
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting at Wyoming detox center Updated: Jul-19-15 6:49 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A gunman walked into a rear door at an alcohol detoxification center in Riverton and began shooting, killing one person and seriously injuring another, authorities said.
- Teenager killed in 2-vehicle crash south of Ethete Updated: Jul-15-15 11:28 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Authorities say a 19-year-old woman was killed and another person was injured in a two-vehicle crash south of Ethete.
- Health officials find rise in Wyoming gonorrhea cases Updated: Jul-15-15 5:05 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Health says there has been an increase in reported gonorrhea cases across the state.
- Riverton man wants tougher license requirements Updated: Jul-09-15 3:42 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - It was May 22 when a 7-year-old girl wearing a sparkly pink backpack was struck and killed by a 77-year-old driver at a crosswalk in Riverton.
- Man pleads guilty in death of another motorist Updated: Jul-05-15 4:16 pm
LANDER, Wyoming - A man has pleaded guilty to aggravated vehicular homicide in the death of a 73-year-old woman in Fremont County last November.