- Suit claims man was roughed up at Eugene bus station Updated: Nov-26-15 4:22 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A man is suing the Eugene-area transit district saying he was slammed into a sidewalk and handcuffed at a downtown bus station.
- Sebastian Coe gives up role with Nike amid scrutiny Updated: Nov-26-15 3:51 pm
MONACO - Although new to his job, Sebastian Coe has already learned that some battles are simply not worth fighting when you're trying to lead a major sport out of crisis.
- Benjamin scores 25 as No. 21 Oregon beats Arkansas State Updated: Nov-25-15 11:32 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - This time, it was Dwayne Benjamin leading the way for No. 21 Oregon.
- Oregon board investigating city engineer for unlicensed work Updated: Nov-25-15 1:55 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon officials are investigating a Eugene employee for doing professional engineering work for the city without a license for six years.
- Documents: Man accused of killing father admitted rampage Updated: Nov-25-15 1:24 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Court documents show a Springfield man accused of killing his father with a baseball bat earlier this month admitted his crimes to police with little remorse.
- Coe defensive for Eugene getting 2021 worlds without bid Updated: Nov-24-15 6:38 pm
LONDON - IAAF President Sebastian Coe is on the defensive over his role in Eugene receiving the 2021 world athletics championships without a bidding process, insisting on Tuesday that a leaked email does not show he lobbied for the small Oregon city.
- Eugene council approves pilot program for homeless people Updated: Nov-24-15 1:06 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The Eugene City Council has approved a pilot program that allows homeless people to sleep overnight at approved sites.
- Pastor, wife charged with filing false liens against judges Updated: Nov-24-15 10:26 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A Coquille preacher and his wife were arraigned on newly filed, expanded charges that accuse them of filing bogus and vindictive liens against several federal officials who handled aspects of a separate criminal tax case involving the couple.
- Bicyclist, deputy in fatal collision identified Updated: Nov-23-15 9:30 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Authorities say a bicyclist who died in a collision with a Lane County deputy in Eugene Thursday night has been identified.
- Downtown Eugene hotel sells for $44 million Updated: Nov-23-15 3:41 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - An Ohio-based firm has purchased the Hilton hotel in downtown Eugene for $44 million.
- Brooks, Dorsey lead No. 25 Oregon past Valparaiso, 73-67 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:12 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon's Dillon Brooks stood at midcourt, arms stretched wide, indignant over what he was certain had been a phantom foul call on him while defending Alec Peters' 3-pointer.
- Ducks finishing strong but can't rewrite season Updated: Nov-22-15 7:47 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon can't dwell on what might have been this season, had quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. been healthy from the start.
- Woman arrested when 24 pounds of meth found in car in Eugene Updated: Nov-22-15 6:31 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon State Police says a Washington woman was arrested over the weekend after 24 pounds of crystal meth was found in her car during Eugene traffic stop.
- Adams throws for 6 TDs and Oregon beats USC 48-28 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:56 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. had a bit of added inspiration Saturday against USC.
- USC loses to Oregon, but still competing for Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-21-15 9:34 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The USC Trojans were trying to think about the bigger picture following their loss to Oregon: They're still alive in the Pac-12 South.
- Work crews in Eugene clean up abandoned campsites Updated: Nov-21-15 4:58 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Work crews in Eugene cleaned up four large abandoned campsites along the Willamette River around Maurie Jacobs Park.
- Boucher helps No. 25 Oregon beat Savannah State 75-59 Updated: Nov-21-15 2:31 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon coach Dana Altman had a simple message for his team after its third straight victory.
- The U Can Gym offers an exercise in moving forward Updated: Nov-21-15 2:03 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Their stories are rooted in mayhem and misfortune.
- Bicyclist dies in crash involving deputy in Eugene Updated: Nov-20-15 8:02 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Authorities say a female bicyclist has died in a collision with a Lane County deputy driving a patrol vehicle in Eugene.
- Poker event with handguns for prizes causes dispute at UO Updated: Nov-20-15 10:20 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A libertarian group's plan to offer handguns as prizes for an on-campus poker tournament is causing a flap at the University of Oregon.
- Police: Oregon man used baseball bat to kill father Updated: Nov-19-15 3:14 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Authorities say an Oregon man accused of a rampage that left three people dead this weekend used a baseball bat in the attack on his parents that killed his father.
- Eugene man sentenced to life in prison for mother's death Updated: Nov-19-15 12:51 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene man has been sentenced to life in prison for strangling his 63-year-old mother last year.
- After Oregon shooting, blood donations spike, then fall Updated: Nov-18-15 2:46 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A blood donation center in Eugene was swarmed with people after the Oct. 1 shooting at an Oregon community college, but donations dropped off shortly after that initial surge.
- Eugene officials to consider changes to homeless program Updated: Nov-17-15 5:01 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Eugene officials are considering whether to approve extended hours for a temporary pilot program that would allow homeless people to sleep overnight at approved sites.
- No. 20 Baylor hurt by turnovers in loss to No. 25 Oregon Updated: Nov-17-15 3:56 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Baylor coach Scott Drew had no trouble identifying his team's primary downfall in its first road test of the season.