- Alleyne sets record as Oregon women top Utah 69-58 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:07 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Jillian Alleyne had 27 points, 13 rebounds, four steals and two blocks to lead Oregon to a 69-58 win over Utah on Friday night.
- Man sentenced for evidence tampering in fatal hit-and-run Updated: Feb-12-16 2:03 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - An Oregon man was sentenced to four months in jail after pleading guilty to tampering with evidence in a fatal hit-and-run case in which authorities say his wife carried the victim on top of her car for 11 blocks before dumping the body.
- Agencies push back on proposal to double lodging tax Updated: Feb-11-16 2:56 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Portland government agencies are pushing against a proposal to double Oregon's lodging tax in preparation for the 2021 world track and field championships in Eugene.
- Eugene man pleads not guilty to incest, sexual abuse charges Updated: Feb-10-16 1:32 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A 62-year-old Eugene man has pleaded not guilty to 11 charges of incest and sexual abuse.
- Body found in slough near Eugene identified as Idaho man Updated: Feb-09-16 11:04 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Police have identified the body of a man found in a slough in Eugene on Sunday.
- Group trying to stop development at Eugene's Kesey Square Updated: Feb-09-16 11:15 am
EUGENE, Oregon - You ask for an interview with the two of them, the creators and administrators of the Save Kesey Square Facebook page. But they are not the only ones who show up to talk at the controversial city-center public space on a sunny morning.
- Police resolve 2 unexplained Eugene deaths from 2015 Updated: Feb-08-16 2:31 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Police appear to have resolved two unexplained Eugene deaths from late 2015.
- UP student apartment building sold to Colorado investors Updated: Feb-08-16 12:45 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Two student apartment complexes near the University of Oregon have been sold to a Colorado investment group for $30.6 million.
- Brooks scores 30 as No. 16 Oregon beats Utah 76-66 Updated: Feb-07-16 7:40 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Any campaign for Oregon's Dillon Brooks as Pac-12 player of the year might have to start with an endorsement from a coach outside his own camp.
- Eugene police begin special driving enforcement Monday Updated: Feb-07-16 2:54 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Eugene police say they will begin a special driving enforcement Monday to look for distracted, unbuckled or speeding drivers. The two-week effort will look for drivers committing the three most common violations that contribute to crash-related deaths: speeding, not using seat belts and talking on the phone while driving.
- Firm eyes Eugene building for cannabis-edibles manufacturing Updated: Feb-05-16 9:39 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A food manufacturing operation proposed for west Eugene would cook up some seriously potent snacks.
- Vandals destroy 125 newly planted trees in Eugene Updated: Feb-05-16 3:30 am
EUGENE, Oregon - More than 125 trees recently planted by volunteers along Amazon Creek in Eugene have been ripped out of the ground and thrown into the water by vandals.
- Cook leads No. 16 Oregon past Colorado 76-56 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:49 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon is off to its best start in conference play in 14 seasons, but the toughest person to sell on the No. 16 Ducks being the Pac-12's best team might be their own coach.
- Students rally against proposed UO tuition hike Updated: Feb-04-16 2:00 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Students at the University of Oregon are protesting a proposed 4.7 percent tuition hike, arguing that the increase isn't affordable.
- 4 women accused of stealing more than 50 Fitbits in Eugene Updated: Feb-04-16 11:58 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Four Portland women have been accused of stealing more than 50 Fitbit activity trackers from two Eugene businesses in one day.
- Lawyers seek $343K in case against OSP trooper Updated: Feb-04-16 3:57 am
EUGENE, Oregon - The state could end up paying more than $500,000 to settle an excessive force case brought by a Eugene motorcyclist who was kicked in the chest by an Oregon State Police trooper in 2012.
- Oregon already landed Prukop, fills out other spots Updated: Feb-03-16 9:22 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - With graduate transfer Dakota Prukop set to take over at quarterback this fall for his final season of eligibility, Oregon added a few prospects at the position for the future.
- UO softball stadium on track for March opening Updated: Feb-03-16 6:54 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Concrete is still wet and crews are still working, but University of Oregon officials say the new softball stadium will be ready for the first pitch in March.
- QB Morgan Mahalak announces transfer Updated: Feb-03-16 1:17 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon quarterback Morgan Mahalak, who was on the Ducks' scout team last season as a redshirt freshman, has announced his decision to transfer.
- U.K. man faces 50-year sentence for sex abuse of Oregon girl Updated: Feb-03-16 2:20 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A man from Wales has pleaded guilty to sex crimes committed against a 10-year-old Oregon girl.
- Woman raped by youth offender sues Washington County Updated: Feb-02-16 9:17 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A woman who was beaten and raped by a teen during a supervised group outing to a University of Oregon football game is suing Washington County.
- Editorials from around Oregon Updated: Feb-01-16 12:48 pm
Selected editorials from Oregon newspapers.
- Eugene man pleads not guilty to sexually abusing daughter Updated: Jan-28-16 3:33 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A Lane County grand jury has returned a 23-count indictment against a Eugene man accused of molesting his daughter.
- 2 workplace deaths reported in Eugene in 1 week Updated: Jan-27-16 4:35 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Work safety officials say an employee has died on the job in Eugene while working at an architectural paneling and furniture plywood business.
- Brooks paces Oregon over UCLA 86-72 Updated: Jan-23-16 8:43 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A 34-point pasting at Arizona last season provided the wake-up call Oregon needed to ride a 9-1 finish to the regular season into a third straight NCAA Tournament appearance.