- Shares of Spam maker Hormel soar after strong 4Q earnings Updated: Nov-24-15 3:21 pm
AUSTIN, Minnesota - Shares of Hormel Foods jumped to an all-time high Tuesday after the maker of Spam canned ham and other foods surprised Wall Street with strong results for the fourth quarter and offered a better-than-expected earnings outlook for the year.
- Michael Floyd, Adam Jones miss Bengals-Cardinals matchup Updated: Nov-22-15 7:58 pm
Wide receiver Michael Floyd, who caught two touchdown passes against Seattle last week, is inactive for the Arizona Cardinals' showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Pork company announces more corrective actions over video Updated: Nov-13-15 6:24 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minnesota pork processor that's a major supplier to Hormel Foods has taken additional corrective measures in response to Hormel's concerns over actions depicted on an undercover video shot by an animal welfare group at an Austin slaughterhouse.
- Defendant accused of killing man over affair Updated: Nov-10-15 10:33 am
AUSTIN, Minnesota - Investigators say it was a victim's concerns for his safety that led to the arrest of an Austin man who's accused of killing him.
- Rams TE Jared Cook bounces back after rough stretch Updated: Nov-07-15 2:18 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL trading deadline came and went this week and tight end Jared Cook remains a St. Louis Ram.
- Rams not getting too satisfied with 4-3 record Updated: Nov-02-15 7:31 pm
ST. LOUIS - More and more, it's looking like the St. Louis Rams are for real.