- Texas part of 'Click It or Ticket' national seat belt push Updated: May-04-16 9:41 am
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Department of Transportation has taken its "Click It or Ticket" seat belt enforcement effort on the road.
- Man wanted for Charlotte hit-and-run in custody in Texas Updated: May-02-16 7:03 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - A man wanted in connection with a hit-and-run wreck that killed a 6-year-old boy in Charlotte has turned himself in to authorities in Texas.
- Authorities: Body found in Indiana identified as Texas man Updated: Apr-29-16 3:01 am
GARY, Indiana - Authorities say a body found in northwestern Indiana has been identified as a Texas man who had been missing since January.
- Cubans fleeing in high numbers despite new diplomatic ties Updated: Apr-20-16 2:00 pm
WASHINGTON - While more than 50 years of enmity between the United States and Cuba is slowly vanishing, the renewed relationship is raising concerns among some on the communist island nation that the U.S. could also erase a unique immigration policy that favors Cubans.
- Judge stops Border Patrol from putting war vet in Texas Updated: Apr-13-16 3:52 pm
BAY CITY, Michigan - A war veteran seeking to avoid a U.S. Border Patrol assignment in Texas because of post-traumatic stress disorder has won a key ruling from a federal judge in Michigan.