- Clinton releases tax, medical records as emails made public Updated: Aug-01-15 3:21 am
WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton and her husband paid close to $44 million in federal taxes since 2007 and she is in "excellent physical condition," two facts that emerged in a flood of disclosures from the campaign of the Democratic presidential candidate.
- Police say body found in Mississippi River was Clinton man Updated: Jul-20-15 7:16 pm
CLINTON, Iowa - Police have identified the body of a man found in the Mississippi River in Clinton.
- Democrats Miller, Fitzgerald endorse Clinton for president Updated: Jul-17-15 1:32 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Two Democrats who hold statewide office are endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.
- Clinton proposes tax breaks for corporate profit-sharing Updated: Jul-16-15 2:22 pm
DOVER, New Hampshire - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton proposed new incentives Thursday to encourage corporations to share profits with workers.
- Hillary Clinton to come to Colorado for fundraisers Updated: Jul-10-15 6:49 pm
DENVER - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is scheduled to appear at three fundraisers in Colorado next month.
- Ashford University plans to shutter Clinton campus next year Updated: Jul-10-15 2:56 pm
CLINTON, Iowa - Ashford University has announced that it will close its Clinton campus next year, surprising several leaders in the community who say they're sad to see it go.
- 3 fire departments fight mobile home blaze in eastern Iowa Updated: Jul-09-15 9:56 am
CLINTON, Iowa - Firefighters from three departments have put out a blaze that damaged a mobile home in eastern Iowa.
- Iowa DNR monitors wastewater discharge in city of Clinton Updated: Jul-08-15 5:47 pm
CLINTON, Iowa - Officials say a wastewater discharge in the eastern Iowa city of Clinton is reaching the main channel of the Mississippi River.