- 14K driver's licenses revoked in Clarksville area Updated: May-04-16 2:21 pm
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - Thousands of people in the Clarksville area have received surprise notices in the mail that their licenses have been revoked because records show they have not paid court fines and fees dating back to 2012.
- Clarksville man arrested in teen sex trafficking case Updated: May-01-16 6:18 pm
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - Police have charged a Clarksville man with trafficking an underage girl for sex.
- University says rainbow-hued nooses were part of art display Updated: Apr-19-16 6:57 pm
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - Six nooses arranged in the colors of the rainbow were part of an art display for a sculpture class at a Tennessee university and were not intended to be a political statement or hate symbol, officials said Tuesday.
- Hankook Tire moving North American Headquarters to Nashville Updated: Apr-13-16 5:34 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - South Korean tiremaker Hankook announced Wednesday that it is relocating its North American headquarters from New Jersey to Tennessee.
- Fort Campbell assistant principal reassigned Updated: Apr-13-16 2:07 pm
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - A published report says the assistant principal at Fort Campbell High School has been reassigned after the district superintendent met with the garrison commander at the Army post on the Kentucky-Tennessee border.
- Woman found dead in jail cell 11 hours after being booked Updated: Apr-13-16 6:46 am
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - Authorities say a 31-year-old woman has been found dead in her cell at the Montgomery County Jail, less than 12 hours after she was booked.
- Tennessee AP, MTSU present 2016 news excellence awards Updated: Apr-09-16 11:37 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Nashville TV station WTVF and the Chattanooga Times Free Press received top honors in the 2016 Tennessee Associated Press Broadcasters and Media Editors annual contest.
- Clarksville hospital CEO resigns to take Florida job Updated: Apr-08-16 3:45 am
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - The chief executive officer of Tennova Healthcare-Clarksville will be departing the hospital in order to accept the CEO position at a hospital in Orlando, Florida.