- Dynamo tie Whitecaps 1-1 in first game since coach resigned Updated: May-28-16 8:25 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Defender DaMarcus Beasley scored in the 20th minute to help the Houston Dynamo tie the Vancouver Whitecaps 1-1 on Saturday.
- Canucks Sports and Entertainment names Jeff Stipec COO Updated: May-27-16 5:49 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Canucks Sports and Entertainment said Friday that Jeff Stipec is the new chief operating officer of the company that operates the NHL's Vancouver Canucks and Rogers Arena.
- Canada regulatory board greenlights Trans Mountain pipeline Updated: May-19-16 6:04 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Canada's energy regulator on Thursday recommended the approval of Kinder Morgan Canada's plan to expand the Trans Mountain oil pipeline, subject to dozens of conditions.
- Injured ballerina works her way back to the stage Updated: May-19-16 6:01 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Ballerina Lucila Munaretto refused to accept what her doctors told her after a rollerblading accident left her with serious brain and spine injuries - that she might never dance again.
- Blas Perez scores twice, Whitecaps beat Fire 2-1 Updated: May-12-16 12:22 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Blas Perez scored his second goal of the night and second of the season on a bicycle kick in the 89th minute in the Vancouver Whitecaps' 2-1 victory over the Chicago Fire on Wednesday.
- Once unthinkable in US, drug shoot-up rooms get serious look Updated: May-08-16 9:46 pm
Across the United States, heroin users have died in alleys behind convenience stores, on city sidewalks and in the bathrooms of fast-food joints - because no one was around to save them when they overdosed.
- Christian Bolanos scores again, Whitecaps beat Timbers 2-1 Updated: May-07-16 10:13 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Christian Bolanos scored his third goal in three games and the Vancouver Whitecaps rallied to beat the Portland Timbers 2-1 on Saturday.
- Calgary fires Bob Hartley, a season after coach of the year Updated: May-03-16 1:34 pm
CALGARY, Alberta - The Calgary Flames fired Bob Hartley on Tuesday, a season after he was voted the NHL's coach of the year.
- Molson Coors profit nearly doubles on Vancouver brewery sale Updated: May-03-16 10:23 am
DENVER - Beer maker Molson Coors Brewing said Tuesday that its first-quarter profit nearly doubled as it sold a brewery in Canada.