- Ten-man Vancouver hangs on to draw vs. Sporting Updated: Apr-28-16 2:37 am
- 10-man Whitecaps hold on for 1-1 draw with Sporting KC Updated: Apr-28-16 12:45 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Vancouver's Christian Bolanos and Sporting Kansas City's Diego Rubio scored in the first half and the Whitecaps held on with only 10 men for a 1-1 tie Wednesday night.
- Harvey, Kekuta score, Whitecaps beat FC Dallas 3-0 Updated: Apr-24-16 12:48 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Jordan Harvey and Kekuta Manneh scored for Vancouver and FC Dallas had an own-goal in the Whitecaps' 3-0 victory Saturday night.
- Canucks sign goalie Thatcher Demko to entry-level contract Updated: Apr-20-16 5:51 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Canucks signed former Boston College goalie Thatcher Demko to a three-year entry-level contract Wednesday.
- Canucks sign North Dakota defenseman Troy Stecher Updated: Apr-13-16 7:22 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Canucks signed North Dakota defenseman Troy Stecher on Wednesday.
- Etem scores shootout winner as Canucks beat Oilers 4-3 Updated: Apr-10-16 2:57 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - If this was Alexandre Burrows' last game for the Vancouver Canucks, he went out on his own terms.
- Mikael Backlund has first hat trick, Flames beat Canucks 7-3 Updated: Apr-08-16 1:13 am
- Canadian worker flies Mexican flag on Trump building Updated: Apr-05-16 10:20 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - A Mexican-born Canadian construction worker said he hung Mexico's flag atop Vancouver's Trump International Hotel and Tower over the weekend to remind the billionaire who built the tower.
- California lawmaker wants to allow supervised heroin use Updated: Apr-05-16 7:23 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A lawmaker wants to allow California addicts to use heroin, crack and other drugs at supervised facilities to cut down on overdoses, joining several U.S. cities considering establishing the nation's first legal drug-injection sites.
- McCann, Miller lead Canucks over Kings Updated: Apr-05-16 2:31 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Canucks are hoping wins now translate into success down the road.
- Whitecaps survive Laba's red card, play Galaxy to 0-0 Updated: Apr-03-16 2:03 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Matias Laba was shown a straight red card in the first half, but the Vancouver Whitecaps still held on for a 0-0 tie with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday night.
- Canada's NHL playoff shutout has 'painful' ramifications Updated: Apr-01-16 1:15 pm
Paul Samborski and his father, Lenn, were at Winnipeg Arena for the original Jets' final playoff game in 1996 before the team moved to Phoenix. When the NHL returned in 2011, Samborski joined the thousands of fans who signed up for season tickets and brought his dad to the new Jets' first home playoff game last year against Anaheim.