- Jockey Wright, racing star of 1870s, elected to Hall of Fame Updated: May-11-16 1:32 pm
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Jockey Wayne D. Wright, winner of nearly 1,500 races including each of the Triple Crown legs in separate years, and thoroughbred Tom Ochiltree, a star in the 1870s, have been elected to the National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame.
- Upstate NY park's sources of free spring water shut down Updated: May-06-16 1:07 pm
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Two popular spots where people can get free spring water in an upstate New York park are shut down.
- For sale: Snack bar near famous NY racetrack. Price: $1.2M Updated: May-05-16 8:54 am
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - A snack bar next door to Saratoga Race Course is on the market for more than $1 million.
- Hudson PCB cleanup review to be discussed this week Updated: May-03-16 12:28 am
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - The federal Environmental Protection Agency is encouraging the public to attend a discussion this week about the recent cleanup of the upper Hudson River.
- Singers sought for iconic New York folk music venue's video Updated: Apr-29-16 7:13 am
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - The nation's longest continuously operating coffeehouse is putting together a video featuring Arlo Guthrie and Garrison Keillor to celebrate the upstate New York folk music venue's impending renovations.
- Racing Hall of Fame: Rachel, Zenyatta, Dominguez, Asmussen Updated: Apr-25-16 2:37 pm
Steve Asmussen hit the jackpot seven years ago with Rachel Alexandra. Soon, they'll be together again - in the National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame.