- Panther killed in southwest Florida Updated: Nov-25-15 5:47 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Officials say a Florida panther was killed by a vehicle on a southwest Florida road.
- Wildlife officials trap orphaned Florida panther kitten Updated: Nov-24-15 2:08 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Wildlife officials say they rescued a 4-month-old female panther kitten that was likely orphaned when its mother was struck by a vehicle in southwest Florida.
- At 18, Lydia Ko's dominance may just be beginning Updated: Nov-23-15 12:51 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Lydia Ko had just been handed a $1 million bonus for the second consecutive year, and the first thing she thought about buying with those newfound additional riches was a new phone.
- Kerr wins title, Ko takes $1 million, Park going to Hall Updated: Nov-22-15 5:30 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Cristie Kerr was the player of the week. Lydia Ko was the player of the year and pocketed another $1 million bonus. Inbee Park will be among the players of all-time.
- Man gets 5 years for burglary, claimed to be sleepwalking Updated: Nov-20-15 7:39 pm
NAPLES, Florida - A southwest Florida man who claimed he was sleepwalking when he broke into a neighbor's house has been sentenced to five years in prison.
- LPGA purses rise to $63 million for 33 events in 2016 Updated: Nov-20-15 5:02 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Purses on the LPGA Tour will rise by $4 million in 2016, and officials are aiming for a second event in China.
- Lee, Pettersen say Solheim dustup no longer an issue Updated: Nov-19-15 2:58 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Alison Lee just got into a sorority at UCLA, is majoring in communications and has a professor who doesn't appreciate her skipping quizzes to play pro golf.
- 'West Wing' actor Martin Sheen praises son Charlie's courage Updated: Nov-18-15 8:57 am
NAPLES, Florida - "The West Wing" actor Martin Sheen says he wishes he had the courage of his son Charlie Sheen, who has revealed he's HIV-positive.
- For Lewis, a win - not $1 million - is goal for LPGA finale Updated: Nov-17-15 5:34 pm
NAPLES, Florida - If all goes right this week for Stacy Lewis, she'll wrap her arms around a $1 million bonus at the end of the Tour Championship and close her up-and-down season on a decided upswing.
- Spieth heads to Australian Open; Park-Ko in LPGA showdown Updated: Nov-17-15 11:45 am
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - Jordan Spieth knows how to mix business with pleasure. His business is playing great golf. His pleasure is playing great golf courses.
- Louisiana man wanted after home invasion arrested in Florida Updated: Nov-12-15 5:24 am
NAPLES, Florida - Deputies have arrested a Louisiana man wanted on charges including attempted murder.
- Hertz shares fall as 3Q results miss Wall Street's view Updated: Nov-09-15 1:30 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Hertz's third-quarter results missed analysts' estimates as the car rental company was pressured by unfavorable foreign currency exchange rates.
- $5M fence project to protect panthers on Alligator Alley Updated: Nov-08-15 12:20 pm
NAPLES, Florida - State officials are spending more than $5 million on a fencing project designed to keep panthers and other large animals off Alligator Alley.
- Florida teacher on cruise dies during snorkeling excursion Updated: Nov-05-15 2:44 am
NAPLES, Florida - Officials say a southwest Florida high school teacher died during a Caribbean cruise.
- Man gets 53 years for killing ex-girlfriend, new boyfriend Updated: Nov-03-15 3:49 pm
NAPLES, Florida - A southwest Florida man has been sentenced to 53 years in prison for killing his ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend.
- Florida Gov. taps attorney and friend for education board Updated: Oct-30-15 4:29 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott is appointing a friend and former banking regulator to the state board that oversees Florida's education system.
- Community's replica of a Spanish galleon to vanish Updated: Oct-30-15 3:12 am
BONITA SPRINGS, Florida - The days of Bonita Springs' roadside replica ship are numbered.