- Services set for Missouri highway patrol trooper Updated: Aug-31-15 4:40 pm
MEXICO, Missouri - The Missouri State Highway Patrol says funeral services will be held later this week for a trooper killed in a crash in northeast Missouri.
- Missouri highway patrol trooper killed in accident Updated: Aug-28-15 6:18 pm
MEXICO, Missouri - The Missouri State Highway Patrol says one of its troopers has died in a crash in northeast Missouri.
- Argentine mom hopes pope will help get son off death row Updated: Aug-27-15 2:12 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - When Lidia Guerrero met with Pope Francis in Rome last year, the Argentine native told her he knew all about Guerrero's son, who has been on death row in Texas for 19 years.
- Man who hid in Mexico for 7 years sentenced for tax evasion Updated: Aug-25-15 9:47 am
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A former Springfield man who eluded authorities for seven years has pleaded guilty to federal tax evasion.
- Former Springfield man pleads to tax evasion Updated: Aug-25-15 5:05 am
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A former Springfield man who fled Missouri for Mexico nearly seven years ago has pleaded guilty to federal tax evasion charges.
- Push for higher minimum wage ignites worry about enforcement Updated: Aug-09-15 1:38 pm
NEW YORK - As a campaign to raise the minimum wage as high as $15 has achieved victories in such places as Seattle, Los Angeles and New York, it has bumped up against a harsh reality: Plenty of scofflaw businesses don't pay the legal minimum now and probably won't pay the new, higher wages either.