- Farmer helps suburban Detroit airport cut costs - and grass Updated: Jul-28-15 11:28 am
WATERFORD TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Officials say a farmer is helping a suburban Detroit airport cut costs - and grass.
- Community won't make it easier to eliminate mute swans Updated: Jul-28-15 5:52 am
WATERFORD TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Leaders in an Oakland County community have decided to take no action on a plan that would have made it easier to eliminate mute swans.
- Trial opens for man in hammer deaths of dad, 87, mom, 85 Updated: Jul-27-15 7:04 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - A trial has begun for a 53-year-old suburban Detroit man with a history of mental illness and substance abuse who's accused of beating his 87-year-old father and 85-year-old mother to death with a hammer.
- Silverdome parking lot to host festival with drag strip Updated: Jul-23-15 6:16 am
PONTIAC, Michigan - A parking lot at the Pontiac Silverdome is expected to be the site of a one-day car festival that will include a drag strip.
- Board OKs $10 million emergency loan for Pontiac Schools Updated: Jul-22-15 12:38 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - A second $10 million emergency loan has been approved for Pontiac's public schools.
- Missing Marine tells TV station he plans to turn himself in Updated: Jul-22-15 9:55 am
PONTIAC, Michigan - A Detroit-area news outlet says a Marine who is the subject of a nationwide manhunt after threats were made to his estranged wife plans to turn himself in.
- Kids locked up for failing to meet with dad to get physicals Updated: Jul-20-15 1:04 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - Three siblings who spent two weeks in juvenile detention for refusing to meet with their estranged father must undergo physical exams to stay at the summer camp to which a judge sent them.
- Judge releases 3 kids locked up for failing to meet with dad Updated: Jul-10-15 9:29 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - A judge on Friday released three siblings who have spent two weeks in juvenile detention for refusing to meet with their estranged father.
- Facing quality beefs, Flint water system adds carbon filter Updated: Jul-09-15 7:29 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - Flint's water system is adding a carbon filtration system within the next few weeks, a move that the city says will cut a class of pollutants.
- Court orders DNA tests, reopens '88 Pontiac homicide Updated: Jul-08-15 2:47 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - The Michigan appeals court has ordered DNA tests on blood samples taken from the scene of a 1988 homicide in Oakland County.
- Detroit-to-Flint march highlights 2 cities' water problems Updated: Jul-05-15 7:29 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - Critics of water shutoffs in Detroit and water quality problems in Flint are holding a 70-mile protest march between the two southeastern Michigan cities.