- Pontiac church sued over money donated for fellowship hall Updated: Nov-26-15 9:32 am
PONTIAC, Michigan - A lawsuit was filed by a couple against their former church in suburban Detroit, its reverend and other officials over money they say was donated for a fellowship hall that never was built.
- Officials warn restaurants about health inspection scam Updated: Nov-23-15 12:01 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - Suburban Detroit officials are offering a warning to restaurant managers about a health inspection scam.
- Detroit-area county leader opposed to refugee project Updated: Nov-18-15 7:09 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - The leader of Michigan's second-largest county on Wednesday said he opposes a plan to convert an old school into a community center for Syrian refugees and build houses on surrounding land.
- Michigan women central to US gay marriage case adopt kids Updated: Nov-05-15 5:16 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - Two Detroit-area nurses jointly adopted five children on Thursday, closing a case that started when they challenged Michigan's restrictions on adoption and helped pave the way for the landmark U.S. Supreme Court decision allowing gay marriage.
- Oil company seeks permit to drill at Detroit-area church Updated: Nov-05-15 8:36 am
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan - An oil and gas exploration company has applied for a permit to drill an exploratory well on the grounds of a suburban Detroit church despite concerns in the community about possible environmental effects.
- Pontiac Silverdome will come down in 2016 Updated: Oct-29-15 7:02 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - The Pontiac Silverdome, a suburban Detroit stadium with an inflatable roof that was the home of the NFL's Detroit Lions for more than 25 years, will be demolished.