- $7.9 million in tax aid goes to ex-GM site decontamination Updated: Jun-24-15 2:24 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - Officials have announced $7.9 million in funding to clean up contamination and redevelop an 80-acre site in downtown Pontiac.
- Ex-housing director gets prison time for violating probation Updated: Jun-24-15 1:58 am
PONTIAC, Michigan - The former director of a Detroit-area housing commission will spend time in prison after authorities say she violated probation terms from her sentence for breaking into apartments and stealing prescription drugs.
- Groundbreaking planned for race track, car condominiums Updated: Jun-22-15 6:59 am
PONTIAC, Michigan - The site of a former General Motors factory in Pontiac is expected to become a private playground for car enthusiasts with a race track and car condominiums.
- Pontiac Silverdome for sale with asking price of $30M Updated: Jun-12-15 5:22 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - The Pontiac Silverdome is up for sale again, with an asking price of about $30 million.
- Judge: Girls in hit list case to be held until school ends Updated: Jun-09-15 8:37 am
PONTIAC, Michigan - A suburban Detroit judge is keeping two middle schoolers in custody until classes are done for the school year after authorities say the girls created a hit list naming teachers and fellow students.
- Advisory against swimming after Clinton River spill lifted Updated: Jun-05-15 10:32 am
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Health officials have lifted an advisory that urged people not to swim in portions of the Clinton River in suburban Detroit affected by a spill of about 500 gallons of a suspected petroleum product.