- Delaware governor signs indoor ban on electronic cigarettes Updated: Jul-07-15 6:50 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Legislation adding electronic cigarettes to Delaware's indoor smoking ban is now state law.
- Officials: Wilmington gunshots decreased over past year Updated: Jul-07-15 9:15 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - According to a newly installed gunshot detection system, Wilmington has experienced a sharp decrease in gunshots in the last six months, compared to the six months previous.
- Del. fire officials investigating arson at swim club Updated: Jul-05-15 4:58 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Delaware State Fire Marshal's office is seeking suspects accused of deliberately starting a fire inside a Wilmington swim club complex.
- Police investigating fatal crash in New Castle County Updated: Jul-05-15 11:49 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - One man is dead after a fatal car wreck in Milltown.
- Amtrak unveils new locomotive for veterans Updated: Jul-05-15 9:07 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Sen. Tom Carper addressed a crowd of about 200 Amtrak workers donning hard-hats at a ceremony today to unveil an old glory-colored locomotive with the words, "Amtrak's railroad salutes our veterans."
- New Castle police program credited with helping ill senior Updated: Jul-04-15 3:31 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Authorities in Delaware say a program that calls seniors to check on their welfare has helped a woman who was having a medical emergency.
- Man arrested after Wilmington bank is robbed Updated: Jul-02-15 4:57 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police have arrested a man after a bank was robbed.
- Man fatally shot in Wilmington, Delaware Updated: Jun-30-15 2:26 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a man was fatally shot on North Washington Street.
- 1 woman killed, 2 people injured in Wilmington crash Updated: Jun-27-15 4:26 pm
NORTH WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say one woman is dead and two others are injured after a crash in North Wilmington.
- 2 gunmen rob Wilmington Burger King Updated: Jun-25-15 6:43 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say two gunmen robbed a fast-food restaurant in Wilmington.
- MARC trains could come to Delaware Updated: Jun-23-15 5:16 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware and Maryland transit officials are discussing the possibility of extending MARC, Maryland's commuter rail line, as far north as Wilmington.
- Biden makes first public appearance since burying son Updated: Jun-16-15 5:37 pm
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday made his first public appearance since burying his oldest son earlier this month, thanking major foundations and institutional investors for pledging to spend more than $4 billion on new technologies to reduce climate change pollution.
- Ground broken for new Wilmington hotel Updated: Jun-11-15 7:50 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Officials have broken ground for a new hotel in downtown Wilmington, a hotel that will redevelop an office building that is currently vacant.
- Police: 4 boys charged with attempted robbery in Wilmington Updated: Jun-11-15 10:33 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say four boys have been arrested after attempting to rob a man on a bicycle.
- Police: Man robbed same bank twice in a month Updated: Jun-09-15 8:25 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a gunman who robbed the same Wilmington bank twice in a month.
- Biden returning to Washington, but just for the day Updated: Jun-09-15 6:51 pm
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden is returning to Washington following the death of his son - but only for the day.
- Wilmington officer arrested for breaking into home Updated: Jun-09-15 5:44 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Authorities say a Wilmington police officer has been placed on administrative duty after being charged with breaking into a stranger's home.
- Delaware school teaches students the art of birdwatching Updated: Jun-07-15 10:06 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - If you want to know what types of birds you might see in northwest Wilmington right now, ask a seventh grader at the Tatnall School.