- Feds: Guilty pleas in Delaware heroin investigation Updated: Nov-24-15 12:18 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Federal prosecutors say several people have pleaded guilty in a case involving a Wilmington-area heroin distribution ring.
- New Castle County Police: Boy, 1, found underwater Updated: Nov-23-15 8:25 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County police are investigating after a 1-year-old boy was found underwater at a home in the Penny Hill community.
- Man, 19, shot while walking on Wilmington street Updated: Nov-21-15 4:46 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say a 19-year-old man was shot while walking on a street in the city.
- New Castle County proposing new way to fund stock exchange Updated: Nov-20-15 11:26 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County officials are asking lawyers if money gifted by a DuPont executive's estate for parks can be used to cover start-up costs on a private stock exchange based in Wilmington.
- Delaware AG seeks to close Wilmington-area strip club Updated: Nov-19-15 8:43 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Delaware attorney general's office has filed a court complaint seeking to have a Wilmington-area strip club declared a nuisance and closed permanently.
- 2 men break into church through skylight, vandalize it Updated: Nov-17-15 5:53 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for two men who broke into a Wilmington church through a skylight and vandalized it.
- Claymont boy prints hand, wins arm-wrestling match Updated: Nov-15-15 9:01 am
CLAYMONT, Delaware - People print all kinds of things at the library - resumes, book reports, even business plans.
- Man charged with robbing bank in Wilmington, Delaware Updated: Nov-13-15 3:21 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police have arrested a man they say robbed a bank in Wilmington.
- Delaware chief justice seeks more court funding Updated: Nov-12-15 5:01 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware's chief justice urged officials from Gov. Jack Markell's administration on Thursday to provide more funding to address pay inequities and security needs within the state's court system.
- Wilmington librarians: Bedbugs found in some library books Updated: Nov-11-15 7:31 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington librarians say they have seen a few bedbugs inside books that were returned to the library.
- Woman charged in 1985 Wilmington homicide Updated: Nov-09-15 2:14 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County Police say a woman has been charged in the slaying of a man in Wilmington in 1985.
- Charges filed in highway crash that kills 1, injures another Updated: Nov-08-15 12:29 pm
BEAR, Delaware - A Wilmington man has been charged with vehicular homicide after police say his drunken driving caused a highway crash that killed a 69-year-old woman and left a 76-year-old man in critical condition.
- Police: 2 women robbed in shopping center parking lot Updated: Nov-07-15 5:43 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - State police say two women were robbed at gunpoint in a shopping center parking lot north of Wilmington.
- Wilmington police identify suspect in bank robbery Updated: Nov-07-15 5:37 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police have identified a suspect in a bank robbery earlier this week.
- Police identify suspect in Wilmington bank robbery Updated: Nov-06-15 2:46 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police have identified a suspect in a bank robbery.
- Bench to honor man killed in Rodney Square stabbing Updated: Nov-06-15 10:35 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Mayor Dennis Williams has announced that a park bench will be dedicated in honor of Thomas L. Cottingham, who was stabbed to death in Rodney Square while trying to protect a woman and her baby.
- Wilmington, union reach collective bargaining agreement Updated: Nov-05-15 6:17 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington city officials have approved a three-year collective bargaining agreement with the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Local 320.
- Student arrested after bringing unloaded handgun on campus Updated: Nov-04-15 8:15 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a high school student was arrested after bringing an unloaded handgun on campus.
- Man arrested after police chase charged in October shooting Updated: Nov-04-15 4:19 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police have charged one of three men arrested after a vehicle pursuit with a shooting.
- Police: 2 Newark teenagers pulled gun at high school Updated: Nov-04-15 11:13 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Two Newark teenage boys have been accused of pulling gun on another student during an altercation at a Wilmington high school.
- Panel eyes options for Delaware port expansion Updated: Nov-04-15 3:16 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Members of a panel exploring the feasibility of expanding port operations in Delaware are reviewing a legal opinion regarding a request by longshoremen to pay for an environmental assessment of a site for a proposed cargo facility just south of the existing Wilmington port.
- Man sentenced in Wilmington Trust fraud gets prison reprieve Updated: Nov-03-15 3:39 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A federal judge has delayed the start of the prison sentence for a Dover businessman who pleaded guilty to conspiracy in an ongoing criminal investigation of the lending practices of the failed Wilmington Trust bank.
- CDC researchers recommend efforts to reduce Wilmington crime Updated: Nov-03-15 12:57 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Federal researchers say increased collaboration and data sharing among Delaware social service agencies could help stem the tide of violent crime in Wilmington.
- Delaware alumnus teaches employees how to rediscover whimsy Updated: Oct-31-15 9:01 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Last spring, University of Delaware alumna Michelle Joni Lapidos reintroduced recess to Brooklyn hipsters.
- Protesters demand answers in Wilmington police shooting Updated: Oct-30-15 5:02 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Friends and relatives of a man in a wheelchair who was shot by Wilmington police are demanding that officers be held accountable for his death.