- 1 killed, 2 hurt in shootings in Wilmington Updated: Sep-04-15 8:10 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say a 20-year-old man was killed and two other men injured in three shootings police say are related.
- Gang member sentenced to death in soccer tournament shooting Updated: Sep-04-15 1:01 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware street gang member was sentenced to death Friday for his role in a 2012 soccer tournament shooting that left three people dead, including a man who was supposed to testify in another murder case.
- Police in Wilmington looking for suspect in robbery Updated: Sep-03-15 3:16 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man they say robbed a Wilmington gas station.
- Wilmington City Council eyes disclosure of back taxes Updated: Sep-03-15 4:19 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Wilmington City Council is eyeing an ordinance that would require city employees and officials to disclose delinquent taxes, fees and other obligations owed to the city.
- Man charged with robbing same restaurant twice in 5 weeks Updated: Sep-02-15 6:44 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police have arrested a man they say robbed the same Wilmington restaurant twice in five weeks.
- Results show students struggle with new standardized test Updated: Sep-02-15 12:58 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - There's good news and bad news in Delaware students' performance on a new standardized test linked to Common Core academic standards.
- Wilmington police investigate shooting Updated: Aug-30-15 11:35 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition.
- Wilmington police kill loose, aggressive pit bull dog Updated: Aug-29-15 12:28 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say two officers shot and killed an aggressive pit bull that was on the loose.
- Man sentenced to 3 years for straw purchases of handguns Updated: Aug-26-15 8:11 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A Newark man has been sentenced to 3 years in prison for making what prosecutors say were straw purchases of five semi-automatic pistols for his heroin suppliers.
- Gunman flees empty-handed after trying to rob store Updated: Aug-25-15 2:18 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who tried to rob a Wilmington store.
- Authorities: SUV crashes into home after fleeing from police Updated: Aug-25-15 7:52 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Authorities say a sport utility vehicle crashed into a house in Wilmington after fleeing from police.
- Police probe man's fatal jump after fleeing highway crash Updated: Aug-24-15 12:49 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are investigating the death of a Philadelphia man who ran from the scene of a crash on Interstate 495 north of Wilmington and jumped from the highway onto an offramp.
- Delaware AG pushes price cut for heroin antidote Updated: Aug-24-15 10:19 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware officials say 10 lives have been saved this year since an antidote to heroin overdoses was put in the pockets of officers in the Ocean View, Middletown and New Castle County police departments.
- Stray bullet hits wall near infant in Wilmington Updated: Aug-23-15 5:26 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A Wilmington family endured a terrifying close call when a stray bullet hit a wall not far from where an infant was sitting on a floor.
- Woman injured after motorcycle crash in Delaware Updated: Aug-22-15 4:35 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Authorities say a woman riding a motorcycle was injured after a pick-up truck drove into her path in New Castle.
- Police obtain warrant for suspect in fatal shooting Updated: Aug-21-15 4:47 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police have obtained a warrant for a man suspected of fatally shooting another man.
- FBI offers $10K reward for info in teen's shooting death Updated: Aug-21-15 3:53 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the slaying of a teenager at a party in Newark.
- Wilmington finds out-of-state animal control contractor Updated: Aug-21-15 7:01 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The city of Wilmington has found a new animal control contractor after the current one announced it would be pre-emptively terminating all of its government contracts.
- Ex-Wilmington Trust president makes first court appearance Updated: Aug-20-15 3:31 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Former Wilmington Trust president Robert Harra Jr. was ordered released on bail Thursday after pleading not guilty to fraud and conspiracy charges stemming from an ongoing federal investigation into the collapse of the century-old financial institution.
- Deliberately set fire destroys storage building, truck Updated: Aug-20-15 2:40 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The State Fire Marshal's office says a fire that heavily damaged a truck and a story building in Wilmington was arson.
- 15-year-old girl charged with armed robbery Updated: Aug-19-15 4:25 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a 15-year-old girl has been charged with armed robbery and other offenses after she held up a woman at gunpoint.
- Man killed in hit-and-run crash in Wilmington Updated: Aug-19-15 2:50 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police are looking for a driver who left after striking a pedestrian.
- 10-year-old shot in the head while in his house Updated: Aug-18-15 4:58 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a 10-year-old boy was shot in the head while inside his home. A man has been charged in the incident.
- Markell to discuss economic issues at conference Updated: Aug-17-15 4:02 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell is joining Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy for a discussion on how to boost the economies of East Coast states.
- Pursuit of stolen car ends in arrest in Wilmington Updated: Aug-16-15 7:01 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say a 17-year-old girl has been arrested after stealing a car and causing a wreck.