- Utah woman charged after taking daughter egging around town Updated: Nov-30-15 6:43 pm
OGDEN, Utah - An Ogden mother has been charged on accusations she drove around town with her daughter and other children throwing eggs at homes and cars.
- Eagle Mountain to fix water main break affecting 2,500 homes Updated: Nov-30-15 6:18 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Crews in Eagle Mountain are working to repair a water main break that has affected about 2,500 homes.
- Judge won't toss doctor's guilty verdict in ex-wife's death Updated: Nov-30-15 5:30 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A judge won't overturn a murder conviction in the case of a Salt Lake City doctor expected to spend at least 28 years in prison in the death of his ex-wife.
- Police still searching for killer of bookstore owner Updated: Nov-30-15 5:20 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Police say they have not given up on solving the 2010 stabbing death of a bookstore owner who is the mother-in-law of a Utah Jazz executive.
- Utah trooper shot 4 times returning to work with promotion Updated: Nov-30-15 4:14 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah Highway Patrol trooper who survived being shot four times during a shootout recounted how he tried to scurry to safety on his back while thinking of how badly he wanted to return home to his wife and four children.
- Man to serve ninth and final year in fiancÃ©e's 1996 slaying Updated: Nov-30-15 3:21 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah man accused of killing his fiancÃ©e 19 years ago on the day before their wedding was sentenced Monday to serve a ninth and final year behind bars in the case.
- Salt Lake County jail lockdown lifted after prisoner attacks Updated: Nov-30-15 1:05 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Authorities say the Salt Lake County jail lockdown has lifted after two officers and a nurse were attacked by prisoners during the holiday weekend.
- Zion, Bryce Canyon national parks set attendance records Updated: Nov-30-15 12:56 pm
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Southern Utah's Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks have attracted a record number of visitors in 2015, besting the records they set just last year.
- More than 200 weekend accidents on Utah's icy highways Updated: Nov-30-15 12:12 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Police in Utah say the holiday weekend's icy roads caused several crashes along the Wasatch Front.
- Utah woman, dogs rescued from icy reservoir waters Updated: Nov-30-15 9:56 am
SALT LAKE CITY - A woman and her two dogs have been rescued from the icy waters of Mantua Reservoir in northern Utah.
- No. 6 Duke beats Utah State 85-52 for 4th straight win Updated: Nov-29-15 4:03 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Luke Kennard stayed confident as he wrestled with his shot to start his Duke career. He put up plenty of extra shots after practice. He talked with coaches, who promised "it'll come."
- Salt Lake Comic Con says trademark dispute may come to end Updated: Nov-29-15 3:48 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The organizers of Salt Lake Comic Con said they have made inroads in a name-trademark dispute that all hinges on a hyphen.
- New Lake Powell pipeline report won't detail repayment plan Updated: Nov-29-15 2:04 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - As officials in southern Utah prepare to release new details on plans to build a billion-dollar pipeline from Lake Powell to the growing city of St. George, environmentalists are raising questions about who will pay for the project and when.
- Fuel tanker driver burned in explosion a year ago dies Updated: Nov-29-15 12:06 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Colorado man has died from injuries he suffered a year ago after the gasoline tanker he was driving crashed and exploded in Utah.
- Salt Lake City man dies after collision in Midvale on I-215 Updated: Nov-29-15 11:50 am
MIDVALE, Utah - A Salt Lake City man has died after his vehicle hit a flatbed truck in Midvale.
- Burks scores 21 as Jazz pull away from Pelicans 101-87 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz are no longer learning to play with Alec Burks, who missed most of last season with a shoulder injury. Coach Quin Snyder said the adjustment period is over.
- UC Davis powers past Utah Valley 82-70 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:51 pm
OREM, Utah - Nolan Berry scored 18, Neal Monson had 17 points and 13 rebounds, and UC Davis scored the last 12 after trailing most of the game Saturday night to beat Utah Valley 82-70.
- Collinsworth leads BYU to 95-81 win over Belmont Updated: Nov-28-15 11:20 pm
PROVO, Utah - Kyle Collinsworth finished with 26 points, nine rebounds and 10 assists to help BYU beat Belmont 95-81 on Saturday night.
- Sam Houston State edges Southern Utah 42-39 in FCS playoffs Updated: Nov-28-15 8:00 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - Jeremiah Briscoe threw for 211 yards, including the winning 55-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter, to lift Sam Houston State to a 42-39 win over Southern Utah in the opening round of the FCS playoffs on Saturday.
- Mangum passes BYU past Utah State 51-28 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:59 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Tanner Mangum threw four touchdown passes and BYU beat Utah State 51-28 on Saturday.
- Olene Walker, Utah's first female governor, dies at 85 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:31 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Olene Smith Walker, who prioritized education as the first and only female governor of Utah and later established an institute to help students pursue public service careers, died Saturday at 85 in Salt Lake City.
- Williams runs for 187 yards as Utah defeats Colorado 20-14 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:28 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Colorado's final game of the season followed the same, familiar blueprint as much of the year - close, but no cigar.
- Williams runs for 187 yards as Utah defeats Colorado 20-14 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:01 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A regular season full of promise ended with a sloppy, unimpressive win for Utah against a struggling Colorado program. The Utes won 20-14 Saturday, but thoughts still centered on what could have been.
- 1 dead, 1 injured in rollover on interstate near Cedar City Updated: Nov-28-15 4:51 pm
CEDAR CITY, Utah - The Utah Highway Patrol says a Colorado man has died and another person was injured in a rollover crash near Cedar City.
- Semi rollover leads to oil spill in Provo Canyon Updated: Nov-28-15 4:41 pm
PROVO, Utah - A semitruck hauling two tankers of crude oil rolled over Saturday, forcing authorities to shut down Provo Canyon.