- Wyoming has 14 in-state players on roster Updated: Aug-29-15 4:26 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - If Josh Harshman was two years older, he might not have landed at Wyoming.
- UW men's basketball game times, TV coverage released Updated: Aug-28-15 5:11 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Game times and television coverage have been released for the 2015-16 Wyoming Cowboys basketball season.
- San Diego company to move production from China to Laramie Updated: Aug-28-15 12:08 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A San Diego-based manufacturer is planning to move its production operation from China to Laramie.
- Ex-chair of family advocacy group denies child abuse charges Updated: Aug-28-15 11:06 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The former chairwoman of a Laramie family advocacy group is going to trial after entering not guilty pleas to five counts of felony child abuse.
- UW receivers Gentry, Maulhardt veterans this season Updated: Aug-28-15 10:15 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - In a year's time, junior wide receivers Tanner Gentry and Jake Maulhardt have morphed into two of Wyoming's savvy, old veterans after spending two years feeling like the new kids on the block.
- Man in fraud case skips sentencing, leaves country Updated: Aug-26-15 12:36 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Albany County prosecutors say a 25-year-old man allegedly involved in a check fraud scheme has left the country.
- UW fullback sacrifices carries and yards for team Updated: Aug-26-15 11:39 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - While appearing in 12 games last season, making eight starts, Drew Van Maanen rushed once for a whopping two yards. And he caught two passes for 25 yards.
- Crashes near Laramie, Hartville leave 2 people dead Updated: Aug-25-15 5:17 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal crash near Laramie and another near Hartville.
- Game Fish imposes fire ban in Laramie region Updated: Aug-21-15 5:35 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Game and Fish Department has banned open fires on the land it administers within the Laramie region in the southeast part of the state because of dry conditions
- UW could move senior defensive end Yarbrough around field Updated: Aug-21-15 10:57 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Christmas is more than four months away, but Eddie Yarbrough compares his final season with the University of Wyoming football team to being a little kid on Christmas morning.
- Wyoming natives Simpson, Edeen leave UW football Updated: Aug-20-15 11:08 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Between 9:27 p.m. Tuesday and 11:02 a.m. Wednesday, two of the Wyoming football team's fan favorites hung up their cleats one last time.
- Laramie school district considers transgender student policy Updated: Aug-20-15 10:41 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A Laramie school district is considering a policy to extend discrimination protections to transgender and non-gender conforming students.
- Strength helps Uso Olive transition to defensive tackle Updated: Aug-19-15 11:17 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Asked how he'd describe Uso Olive to someone who's never seen the 6-foot-1, 301-pound junior, Wyoming defensive tackles coach Pete Kaligis drew a blank.
- Wyoming to host international coal conference in October Updated: Aug-16-15 4:46 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - International energy experts will gather in Jackson this fall to explore new opportunities for coal, through carbon engineering and carbon dioxide utilization and storage.
- UW BSL-3 laboratory re-design under way Updated: Aug-16-15 2:16 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming's biosafety level three laboratory is being re-designed to allow research on brucellosis.
- Coffman ahead of Wyoming's QBs a year ago Updated: Aug-16-15 1:42 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming offensive coordinator Brent Vigen stopped just short of hyperbole in describing his satisfaction with the play of senior quarterback Cameron Coffman through six days of practice.
- UW challenges apartment property tax ruling Updated: Aug-16-15 11:46 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming is challenging a state tax board's decision that it must pay property taxes on a relatively new $15 million student apartment complex on the Laramie campus.
- Mazda partners with WyoTech in Laramie Updated: Aug-15-15 4:10 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Car manufacturer Mazda is partnering with Laramie-founded technical college WyoTech on car repairs.
- Highly touted UW freshman WR focuses on learning playbook Updated: Aug-15-15 2:21 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Justice Murphy has that "it factor" that his teammates recognized immediately - the type of physical ability that could help Wyoming immediately.
- UW defensive end Hala'api'api decreases his body fat Updated: Aug-14-15 11:56 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Eddie Yarbrough stopped midsentence.
- UW's DJ May progressing quickly in new role on defense Updated: Aug-13-15 12:09 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - D.J. May has a simple explanation for his move from running back to nickel back/linebacker: "I know what it's like to have football taken from me," he says. "I'm willing to compete and I love it. I just want to play."
- UW trustees approve medical education budget request Updated: Aug-13-15 10:40 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming Board of Trustees has approved a budget request for the UW medical school.
- Children learn topography through interactive sandbox Updated: Aug-13-15 5:06 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Children are drawn to The University of Wyoming Geological Museum by the many dinosaur bones, fossils and posters - but an interactive exhibit keeps them coming back.
- Wyoming coach learns from first season in Mountain West Updated: Aug-10-15 6:23 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Entering his second year as Wyoming head coach, Craig Bohl now understands the type of team he needs to field against his Mountain West Conference counterparts.
- Teachers hope to take guitar-themed lessons into classrooms Updated: Aug-08-15 1:10 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Dave Haggadone traveled all the way from Lansing, Michigan, to master the art of building an electric guitar.