- Hawks diving at golfers temporarily closed mini course Updated: Jul-27-15 9:52 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A mini golf course in Laramie is once again doing business after aggressive hawks caused a temporary closure.
- University of Wyoming plans to update accounting system Updated: Jul-26-15 3:28 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming says its accounting system is so outdated that the $500 million institution is vulnerable.
- Officials seek information in pronghorn poaching Updated: Jul-23-15 12:56 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - State officials are seeking information on a pronghorn that was shot on state land about eight miles west of Cheyenne.
- Black bear that made its way to Laramie home euthanized Updated: Jul-20-15 9:19 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wildlife officials have euthanized a black bear that showed up at a home in Laramie about a week after it was removed from a residential area in Colorado for digging through trash bins.
- Wyoming water and climate data accessible online Updated: Jul-19-15 12:38 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Water managers and water users in Wyoming now have easier online access to climate, weather, snowpack, stream flow and state water development information.
- UW freshman guard Justin James makes strong first impression Updated: Jul-18-15 4:23 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - It took all of one college basketball practice for Justin James to receive a wake-up call.
- Close relative of tropical lizard once lived in Wyoming Updated: Jul-18-15 12:53 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A recently discovered fossil shows that a close relative of the tropical "Jesus" lizard lived in Wyoming some 50 million years ago, a researcher has concluded.
- Climbing UW enrollment stretches finances, faculty Updated: Jul-17-15 5:05 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - About 100 more students will attend the University of Wyoming this fall than last year, but the added enrollment could pose a problem for some departments.
- Shaun Wick selected to Doak Walker Award list Updated: Jul-16-15 4:23 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming senior running back Shaun Wick has been placed on the watch list for the 2015 Doak Walker Award.
- U. of Wyoming creates committees for presidential search Updated: Jul-16-15 10:18 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Two search committees will recruit and narrow the pool of candidates competing for the top leadership role at the University of Wyoming.
- Wyoming extends basketball coach Larry Shyatt's contract Updated: Jul-15-15 6:30 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming has extended basketball coach Larry Shyatt's contract through April 2020.
- Eddie Yarbrough named to 2015 Lombardi Award watch list Updated: Jul-15-15 1:11 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming senior defensive end Eddie Yarbrough is among the college players on the 2015 Rotary Lombardi Award watch list.
- Wyoming to play Nebraska in closed-door scrimmage Updated: Jul-15-15 11:39 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The Wyoming men's basketball team will scrimmage with Nebraska on Oct. 31 in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Wyoming Game and Fish investigates antelope deaths Updated: Jul-10-15 7:04 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Game and Fish Department is seeking information on the killing of three pronghorn antelope south of Laramie.
- 2 men sentenced for helping build pipe bomb found under home Updated: Jul-08-15 12:23 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Two men have been sentenced for helping to build a pipe bomb that was found beneath a Laramie home.
- Former Laramie taxi driver sentenced to prison Updated: Jul-07-15 8:17 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A former Laramie taxi driver who allegedly drove drunk and injured his passenger has been sentenced to at least six years in prison.
- Laramie man donates $1.8M to create UW scholarships Updated: Jul-06-15 9:20 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Young students aspiring to be teachers could attend the University of Wyoming with help from a new scholarship created by a $1.8 million donation.
- Jackson mayor says she's pushing anti-discrimination measure Updated: Jul-02-15 8:23 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The mayor of Jackson is pushing an ordinance to ban discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity and says she expects to have a public hearing on it in coming weeks.
- Laramie officials want to retain grads with technology park Updated: Jul-02-15 1:46 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Laramie officials want to keep University of Wyoming graduates local and say a new technology park will help make that happen.
- Rock River residents without water Updated: Jul-02-15 10:11 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Albany County officials say a broken waterline has left Rock River residents without water.