- Jacob Hollister emerges as receiving threat for Wyoming Updated: Oct-02-15 11:27 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Jacob Hollister wanted a break.
- New plan advances success in saving imperiled Wyoming toad Updated: Oct-01-15 7:10 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A new recovery plan for the Wyoming toad announced Thursday seeks to carry forward recent success in finally getting the critically endangered amphibian to survive in the wild.
- Youth movement in UW men's and women's basketball teams Updated: Oct-01-15 12:33 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - As the Wyoming men's and women's basketball teams prepare to begin practice for the new season, both squads will have rosters dominated by young, inexperienced players.
- Gov. Mead supportive of money for UW athletics Updated: Sep-30-15 1:44 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Despite dire budget forecasts, Gov. Matt Mead said he supports continuing a state program that matches dollar-for-dollar contributions of up to $5 million to University of Wyoming athletics.
- Death of Laramie man investigated as homicide Updated: Sep-28-15 11:54 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Police in Laramie are investigating the weekend beating death of a 59-year-old man.
- UW, Nvidia join to create faster supercomputers Updated: Sep-27-15 1:58 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The Yellowstone supercomputer is the 50th fastest supercomputer in the world - but it could soon become even faster.
- New Mexico beats Wyoming 38-28 Updated: Sep-26-15 8:06 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Lamar Jordan rushed and passed for 254 yards and two touchdowns as New Mexico snapped a two-game losing streak with a 38-28 win over Wyoming on Saturday.
- UW announces $6 million donation from McMurrys Updated: Sep-26-15 3:50 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Plans to expand the University of Wyoming's main athletic training center have received a big funding boost.
- Lawmakers consider student social media privacy bill Updated: Sep-25-15 11:06 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Legislators are considering a bill making it a misdemeanor for school districts to request access to students' social media accounts.
- UW trustees seek money for teacher education initiative Updated: Sep-24-15 2:35 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming Board of Trustees has approved an application for a grant to help fund an initiative to improve the university's teacher education program.
- Freshman defensive end flourishing after position change Updated: Sep-24-15 12:39 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Feet shoulder width apart, back straight, hips down and one hand firmly planted on the ground.
- UW presidential search to include public comments Updated: Sep-23-15 4:21 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Many people mentioned strong leadership when commenting on the qualities the next University of Wyoming president should have, a search consultant said.
- Wyoming QB glad to be playing again Updated: Sep-23-15 11:39 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - On Sept. 5, Cameron Coffman took his first hit in years. Literally.
- Woman allegedly receives meth in mailed teddy bear Updated: Sep-23-15 10:08 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A Laramie woman facing drug charges after allegedly receiving a teddy bear containing methamphetamine in the mail has changed her plea in the case.
- UW memorial for students to be dedicated Updated: Sep-21-15 6:55 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A memorial plaza honoring University of Wyoming students who have died will be dedicated on Friday on the Laramie campus.
- State program helps students reach higher education Updated: Sep-20-15 1:31 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Today's economy and job market are making a college degree or trade school education almost mandatory, and one group is helping students reach their goal of a higher education.
- WyoTech grads thrive after school is sold Updated: Sep-19-15 2:04 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - For WyoTech, 2015 has been a year of changes.
- U. of Wyoming to focus on transition to new president Updated: Sep-18-15 1:33 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming will focus on a smooth transition to a new president in the coming year, President Dick McGinity said.
- Start time for Wyoming-Appalachian State game set Updated: Sep-18-15 10:52 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The start time for Wyoming's non-conference game at Appalachian State on Oct. 3 has been set for 1:30 p.m. Mountain Time.
- Wyoming improves rushing attack in second game Updated: Sep-18-15 10:38 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming offensive line coach Scott Fuchs makes a great point:
- University of Wyoming students take up email privacy issue Updated: Sep-17-15 2:33 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - University of Wyoming students are working to pass a law that would change the way student emails are labeled as public or private documents.
- Wallace gets start for Cowboys on offensive line Updated: Sep-17-15 12:04 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - His size isn't ideal, but there are plenty of other positives for University of Wyoming true freshman offensive tackle Zach Wallace.
- Freshman safety Andrew Wingard turns heads in first start Updated: Sep-16-15 12:22 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - In his first career start, Andrew Wingard made winning plays, albeit in a losing effort against Eastern Michigan.
- UW looking at replacing residence halls Updated: Sep-13-15 2:14 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming has undertaken many large construction projects in recent years, but plans to replace its student residence halls could be the biggest challenge yet, according to a UW official.
- Roback, Vann lead Eastern Michigan past Wyoming, 48-29 Updated: Sep-12-15 9:26 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Informed by his players that Eastern Michigan had gone 27 years without a non-conference road win against an upper-tier team, Eagles coach Craig Creighton got inspired. And so did his team, which jumped to a 38-7 first-half lead at Wyoming on Saturday and rolled to a 48-29 victory.