- Couple that kept boy in outdoor cage get 1 year in jail Updated: May-29-15 11:08 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - An Albany County couple that kept a 7-year-old boy in an outdoor cage have been sentenced to a year in jail followed by five years of supervised probation.
- Veteran adopts K-9 deployment partner Updated: May-28-15 12:22 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Darko sniffed the new bags lying on the ground for a minute before he was satisfied and dropped at Jake's feet.
- Foundation critical of Wyoming's approach to foster children Updated: May-26-15 4:04 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A new report says Wyoming has too many children who are in institutionalized care rather than foster care.
- Laramie school tops high school on rankings list Updated: May-23-15 4:25 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Laramie High School is ranked as the No. 1 high school in Wyoming by U.S. News and World Report.
- New 30-second shot clock could benefit Wyoming Updated: May-23-15 2:45 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - After Wyoming pulled out a gutty 45-43 victory over San Diego State to win the Mountain West Conference Tournament in March, UW head coach Larry Shyatt praised his team for following its steady, defensive-minded game plan.
- 15 Wyoming track and field athletes earn NCAA bids Updated: May-21-15 4:59 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Fifteen Wyoming track and field student-athletes have qualified for the NCAA West Preliminary on May 28-30 in Austin, Texas.
- Laramie man found guilty of plotting to kill man with bomb Updated: May-21-15 2:08 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A jury has found a Laramie man guilty of plotting to use a homemade pipe bomb to kill the man his wife was reportedly having an affair with.
- 5 Wyoming men's basketball seniors receive diplomas Updated: May-20-15 3:52 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming's senior class proved historic in March.
- UW Arena-Auditorium renovation hits budget constraints Updated: May-17-15 1:05 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The renovation of the Arena Auditorium at the University of Wyoming is being scaled back because of a lack of money.
- After Laramie, protections could follow in Cheyenne, Lander Updated: May-15-15 5:58 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Laramie's ordinance prohibiting discrimination against gays and transgender people will be used as a model for getting similar ordinances approved elsewhere in Wyoming.
- Plan for replacing UW student housing revealed Updated: May-15-15 12:20 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A study recommends replacing the University of Wyoming's old residence halls over the next 10 years.
- Sentencing for man convicted of 1972 attack won't be delayed Updated: May-14-15 5:06 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A motion to delay the sentencing for a Laramie man convicted of attempted rape for a 1972 attack has been denied.
- Town where Shepard killed passes measure to protect gays Updated: May-14-15 3:11 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - When Matthew Shepard was beaten, tied to a fence and left for dead nearly 20 years ago, his murder became a rallying cry in the gay rights movement.
- Branding season comes to a close at Biddick Ranch Updated: May-12-15 4:52 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The first thing that stood out was the smoke - billowing coils of steam rising from flanks and filling the air with an acrid burning. Then there were the flashes of color - white cowboy hats and blue jeans, the black fur of young Angus calves and the intense orange hue of active flames.
- Cowboys have 7 returning players from last season Updated: May-12-15 1:25 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The locker room seems barren to Wyoming guard Josh Adams.
- UW receives $1 million grant for oil and gas research Updated: May-12-15 11:16 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - An oilfield services company is giving the University of Wyoming $1 million to support research on unconventional oil and gas reservoirs in the state.
- New assistant coach for Wyoming Cowgirls basketball Updated: May-11-15 5:56 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming women's basketball coach Joe Legerski has a new assistant coach.
- Colorado man gets prison for kicking Laramie deputy Updated: May-11-15 9:44 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Colorado man charged with kicking a Laramie sheriff's deputy told his judge at a sentencing hearing that he grew up in a predominantly drunk home.
- UW to provide student-athletes $3,200 for expenses Updated: May-10-15 3:48 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - For student-athletes, it's good news.
- Former UW lineman Rains seeks NFL career with Denver Broncos Updated: May-08-15 9:29 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - During his three years in Laramie, Connor Rains never made the short trek to Denver for a Broncos game.
- Larry Nance Invited to NBA Draft Combine Updated: May-07-15 3:37 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Larry Nance Jr. has received an invitation to participate in the NBA's Draft Combine in Chicago next week.
- Baltimore Ravens invite UW lineman to rookie minicamp Updated: May-06-15 12:12 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - During middle school, Patrick Mertens visited Washington, D.C., on a family trip.
- University of Wyoming will require fewer upper-level classes Updated: May-04-15 11:34 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming will reduce the number of course credits required for upper-level students.