- Kansas vying for $40M federal grant for Wildcat Creek Updated: Aug-01-15 12:53 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas has reached the final phase of a competition for a large federal grant that would be used to ease flooding concerns in the Manhattan area, according to the Kansas Department of Agriculture.
- New Jersey residents frowning over 'no smile' license policy Updated: Aug-01-15 11:11 am
OAKLAND, New Jersey - Smile and the world smiles with you - unless you're having your driver's license renewed.
- Kansas State seeks to raise $1B Updated: Jul-23-15 4:25 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State University and the K-State Foundation are scheduled to begin a campaign later this year to raise $1 billion for the university.
- Longest-running Pizza Hut closing this weekend in Kansas Updated: Jul-22-15 10:50 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A Pizza Hut in Manhattan that has been at its original location longer than any Pizza Hut in the nation will close this weekend in Manhattan.
- K-State reports $141.5M in donations this year Updated: Jul-20-15 2:37 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State University says it has received $141.5 million in gift pledges in the fiscal year that just ended.
- Kansas State sticks with scrapping equestrian program Updated: Jul-19-15 7:30 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Parents of equestrian athletes at Kansas State University are questioning the school's decision to cancel the program after an NCAA development.