- 2 tiger brothers go on display at Manhattan zoo Updated: Nov-26-15 6:45 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The zoo in Manhattan has two new stripped additions.
- Fort Riley's new hospital faces more delays Updated: Nov-23-15 1:50 pm
FORT RILEY, Kansas - The opening of Fort Riley's new hospital has been pushed back after already being delayed more than three years.
- Iowa State blows 20-point lead; Kansas State wins 38-35 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:27 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Paul Rhoads was a senior defensive back at Missouri Western the last time Iowa State beat Kansas State in Manhattan.
- Cantele kicks 42-yard FG; Kansas St. beats Iowa St. 38-35 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:13 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State coach Bill Snyder couldn't help but laugh when asked about the enthusiastic locker room he had just stepped out of.
- Kansas State rallies past South Dakota 93-72 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:48 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State coach Bruce Weber has already seen a number of upsets in college basketball this season, and at times on Friday night his team looked like the next to fall victim.
- Brownback cites importance of water policy reforms Updated: Nov-19-15 5:36 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Gov. Sam Brownback says Kansas has to make changes to address concerns over the state's water supply.
- Edwards, Wade help Kansas State top Columbia 81-71 Updated: Nov-17-15 1:13 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State knew it needed a quick start against Columbia on Monday night after watching film of the Lions take an 11-0 lead against top-ranked Kentucky last season.
- Iwundu leads Kansas State past Maryland-Eastern Shore, 80-53 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:04 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - On the heels of a tumultuous season a year ago, one that led to the departure of Kansas State's leading scorer and three role players, Wildcats coach Bruce Weber didn't know what to expect from his new-look roster in its season opener.
- Kansas State in danger of 5-year bowl streak snapped Updated: Nov-11-15 1:27 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - There is clear and telling frustration in Bill Snyder's voice as the 76-year-old coach steps back from his wooden podium, hours after Kansas State lost its fifth straight game.
- K-State makes too many errors in 31-24 loss to No. 2 Baylor Updated: Nov-06-15 12:10 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - If only Kansas State had played a clean game, the College Football Playoff picture might have looked a whole lot different after Thursday night.
- No. 2 Baylor holds off pesky K-State 31-24 to stay perfect Updated: Nov-06-15 12:06 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Jarrett Stidham knew his lack of experience was probably a big reason Baylor was only ranked sixth in the initial College Football Playoff poll this week.