- Kansas State president giving salary increase to staff Updated: Jun-19-15 6:52 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The president of Kansas State University says he's giving the money he would make in a raise to be used elsewhere at the university.
- Brownback appoints CEOs, dentist to Kansas Board of Regents Updated: Jun-16-15 7:34 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Republican Gov. Sam Brownback named three new members Tuesday to the Kansas Board of Regents, and one is a CEO involved in the Kansas Chamber of Commerce and an anti-tax group.
- Trial set for man charged with killing his uncle Updated: Jun-13-15 6:13 pm
BELVUE, Kansas - A man charged with killing his uncle is set to go on trial in October.
- Fort Riley says goodbye to Kiowa helicopters Updated: Jun-12-15 6:56 pm
FORT RILEY, Kansas - Fort Riley troops stood in formation Friday as a fleet of Kiowa helicopters flew overhead in a symbolic tribute to the retiring aircraft, which has served as aerial cover for ground troops for nearly 50 years.
- Kansas order effectively cancels 2015 poultry shows, events Updated: Jun-09-15 6:48 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas agriculture officials have issued an order prohibiting movement of Kansas poultry in a move to prevent the spread of a devastating form of bird flu.
- Survey: Agricultural lenders report lower farmland values Updated: Jun-05-15 5:10 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Agricultural lenders are reporting lower farmland values and an uptick in delinquent farm loans.
- Man sentenced to more than 25 years for Junction City death Updated: Jun-03-15 8:13 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A 35-year-old Kansas City, Kansas, man was sentenced to more than 25 years in prison for the shooting death of a Junction City man.