- Hazardous chemicals post secret threat to Texas neighbors Updated: May-12-16 4:13 pm
HOUSTON - Just outside Pearland, theater patrons come and go within 200 feet of a warehouse that stockpiles a pesticide so toxic it seeped into a family's house in Utah and killed two little girls.
- Parolee arrested for alleged kidnap of 2 women Updated: May-05-16 9:29 pm
PASADENA, California - Pasadena police have arrested a parolee they say kidnapped two women while wearing a monitoring device.
- 2 Southern California doctors guilty in hospice fraud scheme Updated: May-05-16 8:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - Two Southern California doctors have been convicted of Medicare fraud for falsely certifying patients were terminally ill - making them eligible for taxpayer-funded hospice care.
- 3 died in hospital outbreak possibly caused by scopes Updated: May-05-16 2:01 pm
PASADENA, California - At least three patients died last year at a Southern California hospital in a bacterial outbreak suspected to have been caused by tainted medical scopes, according to a newspaper report Thursday.
- Woman accused of pepper spraying mail carrier in Pasadena Updated: May-05-16 9:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Federal prosecutors say a 64-year-old Los Angeles County woman is accused of pepper-spraying a mail carrier in the face in a fit of road rage.
- Remo Belli, musician who pioneered synthetic drumheads, dies Updated: May-02-16 5:47 pm
PASADENA, California - Remo Belli, a musician who pioneered the synthetic drumhead in time to help a generation of rock-and-rollers shape their sound and then saw it become standard on kits across genres, has died in California.