- Blue Jays drop another close game, fall to Twins 6-5 Updated: May-31-15 8:06 pm
- Hunter's go-ahead double lifts Twins over Blue Jays 6-5 Updated: May-31-15 7:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Forgive the Minnesota Twins if they wish May wasn't ending. After four 90-loss seasons, winning 20 games in a month for the first time since 1991 feels pretty good.
- Giovinco helps Toronto FC beat Earthquakes 3-1 Updated: May-30-15 7:35 pm
- Buehrle slows Twins in their 6-4 loss Updated: May-30-15 1:17 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Scoring a lot of runs early in the game has played a big part in Minnesota's surprisingly strong start this season.
- Top Canadian minister to announces he's leaving politics Updated: May-29-15 5:11 pm
TORONTO - Another prominent member of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government will not seek re-election in Parliament in October.
- Man who disappeared after 2013 indictment found in Jamaica Updated: May-28-15 1:53 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The U.S. Marshal's Service says a man who disappeared in 2013 after being indicted on sexual assault charges in New Hampshire has been found in Jamaica.
- Donaldson hits another big homer but White Sox beat Jays 5-3 Updated: May-27-15 5:49 pm
TORONTO - Josh Donaldson delivered another big homer. This time it wasn't enough for the Blue Jays.
- Twins' win streak reaches 5 with 6-4 victory over Red Sox Updated: May-27-15 5:26 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - One week into the season, things looked bleak for the Minnesota Twins.
- Avisail Garcia leaves with sore right knee Updated: May-25-15 8:24 pm
TORONTO - White Sox outfielder Avisail Garcia left Monday's game at Toronto in the second inning with a recurrence of soreness in his right knee.
- Blue Jays activate SS Jose Reyes Updated: May-25-15 3:20 pm
- Encarnacion and Goins homer, Blue Jays beat Mariners 8-2 Updated: May-24-15 5:33 pm
TORONTO - Aaron Sanchez gave the Toronto Blue Jays the start they needed.
- Giovinco lifts Toronto FC past Timbers, 1-0 Updated: May-23-15 7:17 pm
- Raptors' Terrence Ross has ankle surgery Updated: May-23-15 12:54 pm
TORONTO - Toronto Raptors guard Terrence Ross has had ankle surgery to remove bone spurs.
- Babcock bids emotional farewell in Detroit Updated: May-22-15 2:59 pm
- Dickey leads way as Blue Jays beat Angels 8-4 Updated: May-21-15 11:05 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays haven't enjoyed many solid pitching performances this season.
- Pujols out of Angels' lineup with bruised hand Updated: May-21-15 6:34 pm
TORONTO - Albert Pujols is out of the Los Angeles Angels' lineup Thursday night in Toronto, a day after bruising his left hand when he was hit by a pitch.
- Senators owner, donor doing well after liver transplant Updated: May-21-15 5:48 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk is recovering well after his liver transplant. All his donor wants in return is for the team to win the Stanley Cup.
- Mike Babcock faces 'massive challenge' as Maple Leafs' coach Updated: May-21-15 5:02 pm
TORONTO - Brendan Shanahan's first conversation with Mike Babcock about the Toronto Maple Leafs' coaching position was more of a disclaimer than a sales pitch. The club president wanted Babcock to know how far away the Leafs are from being a winning team.
- Legion of foreign fighters battles for Islamic State Updated: May-20-15 10:26 pm
PANKISI GORGE, Georgia - One day this April, instead of coming home from school, two teenagers left their valley high in the Caucasus, and went off to war.
- After Babcock's departure, Detroit's focus turns to Blashill Updated: May-20-15 7:44 pm
DETROIT - Red Wings general manager Ken Holland says he wants to talk to minor league coach Jeff Blashill about Detroit's coaching vacancy.
- Bell, MLSE chairman Tanenbaum buy CFL's Argonauts Updated: May-20-15 6:55 pm
- Angels outfielder Matt Joyce was benched for late arrival Updated: May-19-15 6:09 pm
TORONTO - Angels outfielder Matt Joyce was scratched from the lineup for Monday afternoon's game against Toronto after arriving late to the ballpark, incorrectly thinking Los Angeles was scheduled for a night game.
- Blue Jays designate Todd Redmond for assignment Updated: May-19-15 6:06 pm
- Jozy Altidore sidelined 4-to-5 weeks with hamstring injury Updated: May-19-15 4:58 pm
TORONTO - Toronto says Jozy Altidore will be sidelined for four-to-five weeks because of a strained right hamstring, an injury that will cause the forward to miss the U.S. national team's exhibition games at the Netherlands and Germany next month.
- Senators owner, hopeful of liver transplant, thanks public Updated: May-18-15 4:36 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk thanked the public for its support Monday in what he calls the "biggest battle" of his life - his urgent appeal for a liver transplant.